SSC CPO Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is all set to carry out SSC CPO Recruitment program for selection of SI, ASI in CISF, CAPF (Delhi Police, DP). So, applicants have to follow eligibility standards prior applying for it. Now, check important dates for it from here.
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग CPO भर्ती 2019:
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग CPO भर्ती कार्यक्रम आयोजन जल्दी करेगा। ये प्रक्रिया उप निरीक्षक, सहायक उप निरीक्षक की भर्ती के लिए होगी। अतः सभी आवेदक ऑनलाइन आवेदन March 2019 से करे। उम्मीदवार भर्ती प्रक्रिया के नियमो के अनुसार ही April 2019 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे।
SSC CPO Dates 2019:
|Application form submission will start in||March 2019|
|SSC CPO Recruitment Last Date||April 2019|
|SSC CPO Tier-1 Admit card availability||June 2019|
|Tier-1 exam dates||June 2019|
|Declaration of the result of the Tier-1||August 2019|
|Commencement of the PST & PET Stage||September 2019|
|Declaration of PST & PET Result||September. 2019|
|Tier-2 Admit card availability||November 2019|
|Tier-2 exam dates||December 2019|
|Declaration of the result of the Tier-2||January 2020|
SSC CPO Exam Dates 2019:
SSC is a government agency conducting national level recruitment program for appointment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector in the various Central Police Organisations (CPO). Also, SSC CPO Tier-1 Exam is scheduled in June 2019.
All details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 are on this page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CPO Recruitment
SSC CPO SI ASI Vacancies List 2019:
- SI (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces
- Executive SI in Delhi Police (Male)
- Executive SI in Delhi Police (Female)
- Executive ASI in Central Industrial Security Force
Post-Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form):
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Know about Work and Responsibilities: SSC CPO Job Profile
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Nationality for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification for SI, ASI Recruitment:
Aspirants, keen to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2019 must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent form Recognized Board of Education. Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2019 will not be eligible and need not apply.
Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests for applying against SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2019.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Criteria for SSC CPO SI/ASI Recruitment 2019:
Applying contenders for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2019 are required to be completed 20 years and their upper age should not be above 25 years as on the last date the of submission of the SSC CPO Online Application Form 2019.
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Upto 40 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC )||Upto 43 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ ST )||Upto 45 years of Age|
Required Application Fee:
Contenders going to apply for SSC CPO Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 need to make the payment of the application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Procedure for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2019:
In order to be appointed on SSC CAPF Vacancies 2019, contenders need to qualify SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Exam -2019 followed by Physical Examination, held on scheduled date.
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2019:
|Subjects||No of Questions/marks|
|2 Hours (Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
(Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
|50 of 50|
and General Awareness
|50 of 50|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 of 50|
|English Comprehension||50 of 50|
SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Pattern 2019
|2 hours (Shift 1st: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) &|
(Shift 2nd: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
|200 of 200|
Get Here For Pre & Mains Exam: SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO Physical Examination:
|Category||Height in Cms|
|For candidates belonging|
to Hill areas
|For Female candidates|
belonging to Hill areas
|For all candidates|
belonging to Scheduled Tribes
SSC CPO Exam Center 2019:
|State/UT||Examination Center & Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair (4802)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur (1202)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Anantnag (1001)|
|Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004)|
You Can Also Check: SSC CPO Previous Year Paper
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Salary Details:
|SSC CPO Vacancies 2019||SSC CPO Salary|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs –|
(Central Armed Police Forces)
|Sub Inspector (Executive) –|
(Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
(Executive) in CISF
Check Complete Pay Scale: SSC Salary Structure
Procedure To Apply For SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2019:
SSC CPO Recruitment Apply online process is provided here.
- To apply for SSC CISF Recruitment or Delhi Police SI Recruitment, through the official website of the organization that is ssc.nic.in
- Tap on “Notices” tab that is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now you are required to go through the “CAPF” tab on this page.
- Hit the appropriate link of “Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2019”.
- Read the complete Notification of SSC CPO SI 2019 Recruitment in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders need to come back to the home page and hit on “Apply” tab at the menu bar
- Thereafter you have to go through the “CAPF” tab and hit the appropriate link of SSC CPO Online Application Form 2019.
- Now you need to press “Press Here to Apply” link
- Enter the required details in SSC CPO Application Form 2019 and make the payment of the application fee.
- Upload required documents and recheck the complete form of SSC CPO Recruitment 2019.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and take a print out of the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2019 Application Form for future use.
Download Here: SSC CPO Admit Card
Go through Official Link for more details about SSC CAPF Recruitment or SSC CPO Recruitment 2019. Keep tuned with us for more updates for latest updates for it.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CPO Result||SSC CPO Final Answer Key|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|