SSC JE Exam Pattern
On 28-01-2019, SSC JE Notification will be released by Staff Selection Commission on its official website and application process will be done between 28-01-2019 to 25-02-2019. Applying candidates can check SSC JE Exam Pattern to start preparation in advance for SSC JE Exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
According to SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, the SSC JE Recruitment process will be held in two stages – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates can check the SSC JE Exam Structure to view SSC Junior Engineer Marking Scheme, level of questions etc from here.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern of SSC JE will help the applicants to understand the structure of SSC JE Exam Question Paper. SSC JE Notification 2019 will be released on 28-01-2019 and applicants can fill the SSC JE Online Application Form till last date that is 25-02-2019.
Candidates who will appear for exam should check the SSC JE Exam Pattern 2019 to know the details of marking scheme, number of sections, section-wise distribution of marks, total marks, time duration etc. More details regarding SSC JE 2019 Exam Pattern PDF are given below provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC JE Exam Pattern
SSC JE 2019 Exam Overview
|Exam name||Recruitment of Junior Engineers|
|Commonly known as||SSC JE|
|Conducting authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam level||Diploma/Graduation in Engineering|
|Pay scale||Rs.35400-112400 (Pay matrix 7 of CPC)|
|Posts||Group B (Non-Gazetted) in Level 6|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Written exam|
|Exam Type||Central Level Recruitment Exam|
|Mode Of Exam||Tier I: Computer-based test, Tier II: Descriptive Test|
|Number Of Questions||200 (in Tier 1)|
|Section||4 (In Tier 1)|
|Total Marks||200 (Tier-1), 300 (Tier-2)|
|Type Of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (Tier -1), Conventional Type (Tier -2)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (for tier-1), 2 Hours for tier-2|
|Eligibility Criteria||Diploma in discipline as per the post|
|Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
Check This: SSC JE Post Preference 2019 (Branch-Wise)
SSC JE Important Dates!!!
|SSC JE Notification Date||28-01-2019|
|SSC JE Online Application Form Last Date||28-01-2019 to 25-02-2019|
|SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Date||March 2019|
|SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Date||March 2019|
Highlights of SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
- According to SSC JE Paper Pattern, applicants will appear for two papers.
- Paper 1 of SSC JE 2019 is objective exam followed by Paper 2 of SSC JE which will be a descriptive test.
- Only those candidates who will qualify SS JE paper 1 2019 will be allowed for SSC Paper 2.
- Check the overview of SSC JE Exam Pattern as given below.
|Type of Exam||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1: Objective (Computer Based)||200 questions of 200 marks|
|Paper 2: Descriptive (Pen and Paper Based – Written Exam)||Questions of 300 marks|
|Check Branch Wise Syllabi:|
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Pattern:
SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
- SSC JE Paper 1 Exam will be conducted soon. The SSC JE Question Paper will be divided in three sections namely, General Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness and Part A (Civil & Structural) OR Part B (Electrical) OR Part C (Mechanical).
- According to SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, Paper 1 is a Objective (Computer Based) Exam which will be conducted through online mode.
- Applicants can select between A, B, C as per their disciplines and the remaining two sections remain common.
- The total marks allotted to SSC JE Paper 1 are 200. There will be Negative Marking marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in SSC JE Paper 1 2019.
- Check the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern in detail:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||SSC JE Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part – A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or|
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) Or
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
- Those applicants who will qualify the Paper 1 Exam may appear for SSC JE 2019 Paper 2.
- According to SSC JE Exam Pattern, Paper 2 is a conventional type paper which will be conducted through online mode.
- The SSC JE paper 2 will comprise of Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical).
- The total marks allotted to SSC JE Paper 2 are 300. The duration of exam is of 3 hours.
- Check the SSC JE Exam Pattern for Paper 2 in detail.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)|
Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
Download Here: SSC JE Previous Year Papers
SSC JE Marking Scheme:
|Specifications||SSC Junior Engineering Marking Scheme|
|For correct answer||1 marks|
|For wrong answers||0.25 marks|
|Total score out of 200||Number of correct answers x 1 – number of incorrect answer x 0.25|
SSC JE Exam Centres 2019:
Get Here Preparation Links
Important Books To Prepare For SSC JE 2019
- SSC Junior Engineers (Mechanical) Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)
- SSC Junior Engineers (CPWD/CWC/MES) Mechanical Engineering 19 Practice Sets & 9 Solved Papers 2008-2015
- SSC: Junior Engineers Exam Guide: Junior Engineers (Civil & Structural) Exam Guide
- SSC Junior Engineers (CPWD/CWC/MES) Civil Engineering: 19 Practice Sets & 9 Solved Papers 2008-2015
- SSC Jr. Engineer (Electrical) Exam Guide
- SSC (CPWD/CWC/MES) Electrical Engineering (Junior Engineers) 19 Practice Papers 2016
- SSC Reasoning (General Intelligence And Reasoning) (Hindi)
- SSC Speed Tests General Intelligence & Reasoning
- SSC Graduate Level Exam Reasoning (General Intelligence and Reasoning): Year Wise Solved Papers 1999-2014
- SSC General Awareness Chapterwise Solved Papers – English – 1610: Chapterwise Solved Papers 1997 to till Date (9100+Objective Question)
Applicants can visit the above provided Official Link to get complete details regarding SSC JE Exam Pattern 2019. Applicants can also follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get latest updates regarding Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Pattern.
Entrants can also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing the Ctrl+D option for getting latest updates regarding SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern. Subscribe our free email service for SSC JE Exam Pattern PDF and SSC JE Exam Pattern.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC JE Result||SSC Notification|
|SSC JE Cut off||More Engineering Jobs|
|SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC Exam Schedule|