SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF from here!! Apart from SSC Stenographer Syllabus for Group C and D, you may check Complete SSC Steno Exam Pattern also for the preparation of the examination which is going to be held from 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019.
Applicants applied for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Vacancies from 22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018, can grab the details of the topics from which questions will be asked in the exam with the help of SSC Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination Syllabus.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus In Hindi – Download
अभ्यर्थियों नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर दिए गए लिंक को दबाकर सीधे एसएससी आशुलिपिक ग्रेड ‘सी’ और ‘डी’ परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम पीडीएफ डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, आप इस पृष्ठ पर अपने कर्सर को नीचे ले जाकर विस्तृत एसएससी स्टेनो पाठ्यक्रम देख सकते हैं।
एसएससी आशुलिपिक परीक्षा 01-02-2019 को 06-02-2019 को स्टाफ चयन आयोग द्वारा आयोजित की जाएगी। यह कंप्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा होगी। पैटर्न की मदद से आपको अनुभागों की संख्या, प्रश्नों की संख्या, कागजात की कुल संख्या, समय अवधि, परीक्षा का तरीका, योजना चिह्नित करने और विषयों में आने वाले विषयों का एक अनुमान मिलेगा।
Overviews Related to SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Exam Notification
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade C/D|
|No. of SSC Steno Vacancies||Various|
|Date for submission of online applications||22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||26-11-2018|
Date of Computer Based Examination
|01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019|
Read Out Here: SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019
Students must need to prepare the three sections which are mentioned in Paper Pattern. SSC Steno Syllabus 2019 for Group C & D is listed below:
SSC Stenographer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning:
This section contains questions based on both verbal and non verbal reasoning. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols. Questions on following topics are asked in the exam as per SSC Steno Exam Syllabus:
- Similarities And Differences
- pace Visualization
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Visual Memory, Discriminating
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Cubes and Dice
- Decision Making included in Syllabus of SSC Stenographer.
- Number Series
- Mirror Images
- Non-Verbal Series
Read Also: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
SSC Stenographer Syllabus for General Awareness:
Question based on current events and happenings are always asked to test the knowledge of contenders. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and matters of everyday observation and experience which is expected of an educated person.
- History & Culture
- Geography included in SSC Stenographer 2019 Syllabus.
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution included in SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- General Politics included in SSC Stenographer Grade C Syllabus
- Spatial Visualization
- Science & Technology
- Figures Classification
- Current Events – National, International
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Social Events related to India etc
Check Out: SSC General Awareness Question & Answers
SSC Stenographer Syllabus for English Language and Comprehension:
In this section, candidate’s understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, will be tested.
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage
- Writing Ability included in SSC Stenographer Grade D Syllabus.
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and Indirect Conversion
- Cloze passage
- Fill in the blanks
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
Only SSC Stenographer Syllabus is not enough for p[reparation. You must also know the pattern of examination. With the help of pattern you will get know how much you have to study for which section etc. so lets have a look on Exam pattern of SSC Stenographer:
- The Computer Based Exam will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper is divided in three parts. Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each. Both the part will be for 50 marks each.
- The maximum marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2019 examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English and Hindi.
- The time duration for general candidates will be 2 hrs and 2 hrs. 40 mins for visually handicapped candidates.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|1.||Part I||General Intelligence|
|50||50||2 hours||2 hours|
|2.||Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|3.||Part III||English Language &|
Check Here: SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
SSC Stenographer Syllabus for Skill Test
- Applicants who obtain the qualifying marks in the CBT as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test.
- The skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
- The Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the skill test for different categories of candidates.
- You will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time. The transcription time will be:
- Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
- Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
Tabular Representation of transcription time
|SSC Stenography Test 2019|
|Post Name||Speed||Transcription Time|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||80 w.p.m.||50 minutes (English)65 minutes (Hindi)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||100 w.p.m.||40 minutes ( English )55 Minutes ( Hindi )|
SSC Stenographer Notification 2019 Details
Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification as on 22-10-2018 on official site. Every year, Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Stenographer Exam for the recruitment of Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non- Gazetted) Posts.
Aspirants who want to build their career in Government Sector must grab this valuable opportunity by filling the online application form. Applications should be submitted through online mode latest by 19-11-2018.
Candidates who are interested in Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Jobs can apply on or before the last date. Selection will be done on basis of written exam, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Written Exam will be held on 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019 (CBE). Check complete SSC Stenographer Syllabus along with exam pattern from the above section of this page and start preparation accordingly.
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC Stenographer Study Material 2019:
|Name of Subject||Books Name||Author|
|Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||RS Agarwal|
|Quicker mathematics||M Tyra|
|Books for English||English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar||Raymond Murphy|
|Objective General English||SP BAKSHI|
|Objective General English||Dr. RS Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal|
|Books for Reasoning||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Agarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Kiran Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Books for General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge (available both in hindi and english but english edition gives better coverage)||—|
|Any monthly magazine||Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle|
|One news paper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc||—|
|One year book, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine||—|
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
To crack this exam, applicants need to prepare as per the SSC Stenographer Syllabus and exam pattern. Applying candidates must checkout the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 carefully as it is provided for beneficial of the applicants, who want to score good marks in exam. For any other related query, candidates can leave a comment in the comment box which is provided below by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Stenographer Application Form||SSC Stenographer Answer Key|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Prohibited Items||SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|