Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notice is out ! There are Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancies in organization. Interested candidates may apply for latest job openings prior end date.
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Recruitment Last Date:
Closing date for submission of online form for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant is fixed. Thus, applicants may submit their online application form latest by 28-02-2019. Go through all instructions before submission of form.
Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Jobs Overview:
Law Graduates are eligible for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant position. Also, applicants are required to submit fee plus bank charges through online mode at time of submission of online application form.
Contenders may avail more details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 from this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Vacancies Details:
Law Clerk cum-Research Assistant
You can also apply for: District Court Recruitment
Qualification for Supreme Court of India Vacancy:
- Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible.
- Knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
Age Norms for Supreme Court Of India Job Openings:
Age of applier must reside between 18 years and 27 years. Also, reserved category applicants are subject to relaxation in age as per government norms.
Get Here State Wise Latest: High Court Recruitment
At time of submission of online form, applicants will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only.
Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, merit list will be drawn having names of aspirants invited for interview.
Choice of Test Centre:
Written Test will be conducted at Test Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
Remuneration for Supreme Court of India Jobs:
Consolidated stipend of Rs. 50,000/- per month will be allotted to those employed for latest Law Clerk-cum-Research Jobs.
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Recruitment 2019?
- Begin your search by visiting official web portal of organization i.e. www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Now, tap on ‘Recruitment’ link from left side of page.
- Hence, hit on ‘Applications invited for participating in selection process for engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant: Last date – 28-2-2019’ link to avail job notification.
- Applicants must be familiar with eligibility from Supreme Court of India Notification 2019.
- Next stage is to download Supreme Court of India Application Form 2019.
- Fill your Supreme Court of India Online Application Form with all important information.
- Then, upload required testimonials & pay fee.
- At same time, submit your online form.
- Remember to keep hard copy of form preserve.
Closing date to apply:
Last date for submission of online form: 28-02-2019
In order to avail rest details concerning Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019, follow its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for more updates about latest career openings.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|