UGC Emeritus Fellowship
University Grants Commission has initiated the UGC Emeritus Fellowship to provide opportunity to superannuated teachers who have been engaged in research and teaching programmes to undertake research, without any restriction of position or pay scales.
UGC Emeritus Teachers Fellowship
Commission invites applications for UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2019 for the academic years 2019-2020 through Online mode. Through UGC Emeritus Teachers Scheme, applicants will be eligible to pursue active research in their respective field of specialization.
University Grants Commission Scholarship
Candidates, who are interested to apply for University Grants Commission Emeritus Fellowship has to fulfill all eligibility norms first. Further, eligible one can apply for University Grants Commission Emeritus scheme by submitting UGC Application Form before Last date
If you want to gain more information about UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2019, you need to check out this entire page which is well tailored by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UGC Emeritus Fellowship
Applicants are required to be highly qualified and experienced, been around or likely to be experienced with 6 months teachers must be of a recognized university or an institution.
Do You Know: free dating sites melbourne?
- The requirement or eligibility will be only based on quality of research and published work committed by the teacher in his/her service career.
- Selected candidates, have to work under this scheme with a well defined time bound action plan up to the age of 70 years or up to two years (non-extendable) of the award.
Rate of Fellowship:
|Honorarium||Honorarium of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. from UGC. for two years (nonexpendable)|
|Contingency||Contingency grant (Non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- p.a towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project, stationery, postage, consumables, books and journals and equipments|
Check Here: harlem hook ups porn
Nature of Assistance Available Under the Scheme:
- There are many numbers of slots which is available under the Scheme are 100 for Science streams and 100 for Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages (total 200 Slots) at any one given time basis.
- The amount of Honorarium is Rs. 31,000/- p.m. from UGC for two years (non-extendable)
- Contingency grant (Non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- p.a towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the postage, stationery, research project, consumables, books and others is mentioned.
- Foreign visit in Connection with the approved research work of the awardee will be once in a year with the prior approval / no-objection of the Institute & University.
How To Apply For Scholarship? https://recruitmentinboxx.com/reliable-hook-up-sites/
Objectives of UGC Emeritus Scholarship
To provide chance to superannuated teachers to pursue active research in their respective field of specialization in Indian Universities/Colleges/ Institutions as indicated below:
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act, 1956.
- Deemed to be Universities under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 which are eligible to receive grant in aid from UGC.
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges funded by Central/ State Govt.
- Institutes of National Importance.
- Emeritus Fellowship is awarded on the basis of recommendation of Expert Committee constituted by the Commission
- Applicant should not employed anywhere at the time of joining the Emeritus Fellowship Award.
- The Commission reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the award without assigning any reason
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Joining Of UGC Emeritus Scholarship
Candidate should join the fellowship within 3 months from the date of issue of Award letter. If you fail to UGC Emeritus scheme within 3 months of issue of Award letter it will be treated as cancelled.
How to Apply for UGC Emeritus Fellowship?
- Applicants, who are going to apply for UGC Emeritus Fellowship, need to fill online application form which can be downloaded from the official website that is www.ugc.ac.in
- You can fill application form once in a year through advertisement in leading newspapers and employment news.
- Now, hit on “Scholarships & Fellowships” link which is given in the section of “Students” shown at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, select “Emeritus Fellowship” link and read the notification carefully and press “Apply online” tab.
- After that, fill necessary details in form in correct manner and need to upload scanned copies of the Undertaking Form and Publication/Research Details.
- Then, fill-in personal information like caste and physical disability certificate (if required) and Career & Qualification Information, Project Information and other details
- After filling the details, you will get a Registration ID which will be generated on completion of step 1.
- This ID may be used for generating a pdf file once submission process is completed.
- After completion of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
Hit Here For: UGC Scholarship
Last date to fill Online Application: Last Week of June 2019
Press Here For UGC Emeritus Fellowship Official Website Link
Applicants may check Official Link to know more information about UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2019. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D for attaining more updates time to time related to UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|