Want to Study Abroad, Grab This opportunity and apply for UGC Scholarship. University Grant Commission has decided to offer UGC Scholarship 2017 for those candidates, who are eligible to complete their education but financially weak to make their future secure. Applicants, who want to get admission in graduation or post graduation studies in abroad, can apply for UGC Fellowships. The below given list of fellowship provides an opportunity for Indian students. On the basis of these scholarships, you may pursue their more education, divided by funding type and place of study where you want.
To apply for UGC Fellowship 2017, you need to fill an online application form and appearing in test. Those candidates have declared qualify in exam, will be become eligible to receive UGC Scholarship. Applicants can fill application form through online procedure on or before the last date. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing to you detailed information about UGC Scholarship on this page, so read it carefully.
|Scholarship||Opening Date||Closing Date||Get Details|
|UGC Emeritus Fellowship||01st June 2017||30th June 2017||Apply Now|
|Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Sciences||01st June 2017||30th June 2017||Apply Now|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women / SC/ ST Candidates||01st June 2017||30th June 2017||Apply Now|
|Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences||01st June 2017||30th June 2017||Apply Now|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST or Students with Disabilities Candidate||01st July 2017||31st July 2017||Apply Now|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students||01st July 2017||31st July 2017||Apply Now|
|National Fellowship for OBC Candidate||01st July 2017||31st July 2017||Apply Now|
|Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||01st August 2017||31st August 2017||Apply Now|
|Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder||01st August 2017||31st August 2017||Apply Now|
|“Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region||01st August 2017||31st August 2017||Apply Now|
List of UGC Scholarship
Name of the Scholarship:
- Emeritus Fellowship
- Major Research Project (MRP)
- Special Assitance Programme (SAP)
- Research Awards for the Teachers
- “Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region
- National Fellowship for OBC Candidate
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates
- Minor Research Project For UGC Regional Office
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate
- National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST Students
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Raman Fellowship for Post Doctoral Research for Indian Scholars in USA
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Sciences
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Amount of Scholarship:
|Scholarship||@Rs.18, 000 – 22,000/- per month (Doctoral Courses)|
|@Rs.12, 000 – 15,000/- per month for other courses|
|Contingency A||@Rs.50, 000/- per annum (Doctoral Courses)|
|@Rs.20, 000 – 25,000/- per annum for other courses|
UGC Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants, who are applying for UGC Scholarship, should have passed 10+2 or Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline and get admission at Postgraduate level for regular full time course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University, Institute.
- Also having writing skills and skills of speaking the English fluently.
- He/ She must have ability to fulfill whichever offered within admission criteria organized down by the University.
- Appliers should be an Indian and also have the valid Indian passport which is recently issued in India. (In case of study abroad)
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Age Limitation (on 1st July on the year of application):
The age of applying candidates should not be more than 45 years for male candidates and should not be less than 50 years for female candidates.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of the appliers will be based on the basis merit list which will be prepared by the organization.
- Applicants will be called for written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Also Check: How to Score Good Marks in Written Exam
Must Read: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
What is the purpose of Scheme?
- First motive is to promote and nurture talent
- Second is that to reward deserving students with outstanding performance at the under graduate level for pursuing postgraduate studies
- Third and last is that to offer financial assistance to 1000 SC/ST candidates to pursue postgraduate level studies in Professional subjects at recognized Indian Universities / Colleges / Institutions
Do you have complete documents for Submission?
- Have to submit an Online application.
- Must have attested copy of university undergraduate-degree
- Having Matriculation certificate
- Appliers should have a verification certificate by the institute where, students has taken admission to Ist Year of preferred Course
- Also having provisional Rank certificate in prescribed format which organized from the University / autonomous College
How to fill UGC Scholarship Application Form?
- Firstly, candidates, who are interested to apply for UGC Scholarship, have to fill application form which is available on the official website that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Scholarships & Fellowships” link which is given at the bottom of the homepage in the section of “Students”.
- Then, you will get a new page opened on your display and which contains various links and select suitable link for that scholarship which you want to apply.
- After that, read the instructions carefully and press “Apply Now” button or start filling the form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling form, must upload scanned documents and latest passport photo with filled form.
- When your form has filled complete, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After completion with application form, put in an envelope which should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of…………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is mentioned in the official notification.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned complete information about UGC Scholarship 2017. Hope!!! Above described information will be useful and beneficial for you, read this with full concentration. If you want to stay connect with us, bookmark it using by Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Best Jobs In India|