University of Kashmir Admission
University of Kashmir Admission for M.Phil programme in Clinical Psychology run by Government Medical College Srinagar is now open!! Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for University of Kashmir M.Phil Admission.
Candidates who want to pursue M.Phil course from University of Kashmir need to apply online from till last date 28-12-2018. Students also need to submit prescribed fees with form latest before 30-12-2018.
University of Kashmir M.Phil Programme Admission
After successfully submission of form, all the students will be called for entrance examination. Selection of students for admission will be made on the basis of entrance exam 2019.
Scroll down this page to gain which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more details concerning University of Kashmir Admission 2019 including eligibility requirement, selection criteria, fees, and important dates.
University of Kashmir Admission
How Many Seats Are Available for Admission to M.Phil Course?
Eligibility required for University of Kashmir 2019 Admission
Candidates should have passed M.A/M.So. in Psychology with not less than 55% marks in aggregate from UGC recognized University/Institute whose examinations are recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examinations/degrees by the University of Kashmir.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Candidates are required to Deposit the non-refundable “Application cum Entrance Test fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode only.
University of Kashmir Admission Criteria
Admission to University of Kashmir into M.Phil Course shall be made by the Committee on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by Director, Admissions and Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
University of Kashmir 2019 Admission Scheme
- Entrance test shall be objective type
- Duration of exam is 1:30 hours duration
- Written test (Entrance Test):70
- Weight age of marks for qualifying exam:10
- Candidates who would obtain 55% marks or More be called for interview.
List of selected candidates shall be published in the local Dailies and also uploaded on the university website.
How Can I Fill University of Kashmir Admission form 2019 Online?
- Visit to official website of university that is kashmiruniversity.net
- From home page you need to hit “Admissions” link
- Now choose Suitable link of “Kashmir University Admission Notification” link
- Read all prescribed details from notification
- Enter personal and academic details very carefully.
- Upload latest passport size photographs and other documents
- Press “Submit” tab for submission of form and
- Take the hard copy of form for future use
List Of Documents Submitted With Application Form:
- Matriculation Certificate or 10th certificate for Date of Birth
- Category certificate (if any) given by the Competent Authority
- Marks sheet of class 12th Class (Higher Secondary Part 2)
- Permanent Residence Certificate/School last studied
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
- Last date of submission of University of Kashmir Online Application Form: 28-12-2018
- Last date of submission of fees: 31-12-2018
Contenders willing to grasp more details related to University of Kashmir Admission 2019 must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all latest updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Kashmir University Date Sheet||Kashmir University Results|
|Kashmir University Syllabus||Central University of Kashmir Results|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Scholarship in India|