UPSC CMS Result
According to the UPSC CMS Result which is based on 22 July Exam, the Union Public Service Commission has selected candidates to appear for Interview/Personality Test. Participated candidates can check their UPSC CMS Result 2018 from here.
There are 454 vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service, and Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service available for which the commission had organized the Examination.
UPSC CMS Exam Result:
To get the Union Public Service Commission CMS Result, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. Moreover to get the UPSC CMS Exam Result with ease candidates may hit on direct link given in below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Merit List will be available at www.upsc.gov.in Merit List will comprise of roll number, marks & other details of aspirants invited for Personality Test.
Status Of UPSC CMS Result: Available
|Name of the conducting authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018|
|Date of Examination||22-07-2018|
|Date of UPSC CMS Result||27-08-2018|
|Further procedure||Interview/Personality Test|
|Date to submit DAF for Interview/Personality Test||13.09.2018 to 27.09.2018 till 06:00 PM.|
UPSC CMS Result
Ways To Download UPSC CMS Results 2018:
- For getting UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Result, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- You may move under right side under “What’s New” section.
- Select “Written Result – Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018” and hit on this Link to get Combined Medical Services Exam Result.
- A new page will come out again select “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018” and hit on “(143.16 KB)”
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Result will appear facing you.
- Go through the UPSC Combined Medical Service Result and check your roll number
- Afterwards download the UPSC CMS 2018 Result
- Take hard copy of your UPSC CMS Result 2018 & keep UPSC 2018 CMS Result safe for further need.
UPSC CMS Result:
Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Result can only accessible via online mode. To get your UPSC CMS Result, candidates may either visit the official website r can hit on the above given direct link.
UPSC CMS Cut Off 2018:
Combined Medical Services Exam Cut Off refers to minimum qualifying marks which you need to score in Computer Based Test (CBT) to become eligible for next round of selection i.e. Personality Test.
The commission will release cut off list as per category wise. CBT marks will be out of 500. On release of cut off, we will update you.
Previous Year Cut Off:
|Category||2016 cut off (Marks out of 500)||2015 cut off (Marks out of 500)||2014 cut off (Marks out of 500)|
Check Complete Yearly Schedule: UPSC Calendar
What after UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Results?
Candidates who get qualified under Computer Based Test (CBT) need to appear for next session of assortment i.e. Personality Test. It will be organized for 100 Marks. Schedule of the Interview of candidates, who have qualified for the Personality Test, will be uploaded on the Commission’s website in due course of time.
Before appearing in the Personality Test candidates need to submit Detailed Application Form i.e. DAF form By visiting the official wesbite. The DAF can be submitted from 13.09.2018 to 27.09.2018 till 06:00 PM. While appearing in the interview candidates need to submit the Detailed Application Form along with the following testimonials:
Documents to be attached along with the UPSC CMS DAF Form:
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).
Note: while appearing in the Interview procedure candidates need to submit all the required testimonials.
In case any of the written qualified candidate fails to bring any or all the required original documents in support of his/her candidature for the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018, he/she will not be allowed to present himself/herself before the PT Board and no TA will be allowed.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Want to know any detail about the UPSC CMS Result 2018:
Candidates having any sort of query regarding the CMS UPSC Result must take a look here!!! Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M in person or over telephone Nos. (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date: 22.07.2018
- Availability of Exam Result: Declared
From Here, Get: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
To avail more details about UPSC CMS Result 2018-2019, you may visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates regarding your exam result.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Combined Medical Services Books|
|UPSC CMS Previous Papers||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|UPSC CMS Notification||UPSC CMS Syllabus|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|