AIIMS PG 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is inviting candidates for online registration for the AIIMS PG 2019 for Jan Session. Candidates who are willing to take admission in AIIMS PG can fill the AIIMS application form before the last dates which is 20-09-2018.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi gives admission to the Post Graduation Programmes for MD, MS, M.Ch., DM and MDS Courses of AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by the Organisation itself.
AIIMS PG 2019 Notification
The registration for the entrance examination (for January 2019 session) of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, will be done through Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility i.e. the registration will be done in two stages, including Basic Registration and Final Registration stages.
Candidates can fill the AIIMS PG application form by hitting the direct link provided below. You can also check the eligibility criteria and other important information by going through the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS PG 2019
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Reservation:
|Serial No||Category||Reservation (in %)|
|01||Candidates who have passed MBBS from AIIMS||25.25%|
|02||General + Sponsored/Foreign National candidates||25.25%|
Get Here: List of Paramedical Courses
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria:
For MS/ MDS
Nationality: An applicant must belong to the Indian national.
Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in qualifying exam should be 50% for SC/ST students and 55% aggregate marks for General candidates.
- Contenders must have completed the 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st January 2018.
- If candidate will apply for July session, then their training must be done on or before 30th July 2018.
For DM/ MCh & MD (Hospital Administration)
- Contenders must hold MD/MS or DNB Degree from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
AIIMS PG Application Fee:
- For UR/OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
- OPH students are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- You can pay the application fee through Debit /Credit Card or through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (S.B.I.)
AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Process:
- Admission will be made entirely on basis of merit in the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2019 and the choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of Personal Counseling.
- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 180 Minutes duration containing 200 multiple choice questions covering all subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.
- The entrance test for MDS will consist of one paper of 90 minutes duration containing 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level.
- There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer in the test.
Get List of: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
AIIMS PG Exam Centres 2019:
|Serial No||Name of Zone||States|
|01||East 1||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa|
|02||East 2||Assam, Tripura, West Bengal|
|03||North 1||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan|
|04||North 2||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|05||South 1||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana,|
|06||South 2||Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|07||West 1||Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra|
|08||West 2||Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card:
The AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 will be available from the website that is www.aiimsexams.org. Applicants can get the admit card for AIIMS PG January Session 2019 for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses in the month of October 2018.
The admit card for 6 year courses will be available in the month of October 2018. For AIIMS PG July 2019, the admit card will be available in the last week of April 2019. Admit card will contain all important instructions regarding the exam.
AIIMS PG 2019 Results:
For July session, it was announced in the second week of May 2019. The notification regarding result will not be intimated on the telephone or by post to any student.
Know Here: Career Option in Medical
AIIMS PG Counselling 2019:
- In each category the number of applicant call for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats.
- On day of Counselling, applicants have to bring one photo copy of their registration slip along with other original documents.
- The admission will be completely based on the entrance examination.
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- First counselling will be held in December 2018.
- The third round of counselling will be held as open counselling for filling the vacant seats.
Get Details On: AIIMS Counselling
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix (Revised):
|Name of the Institution||MD/MS/MDS|
|AIIMS New Delhi||112|
AIIMS PG 2019 Cutoff:
The cutoff of AIIMS PG 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by the authority, which must be secured by the candidates to qualify the exam. As per AIIMS PG 2019 Prospectus, candidates have to score minimum of 50th percentile to qualify in AIIMS PG 2019. As per the cutoff marks, AIIMS, New Delhi, will prepare a merit list. As per the rank in merit list, candidates will be called for counselling.
Tips and Tricks to Crack AIIMS Online Exam: How To Prepare For AIIMS
Important Update Advanced Registration (PAAR) Facility
ALLMS has started new registration process for the Post Graduation admission for the session 2019 to reduce the rejection of incomplete and incorrect forms. The AIIMS PG registration for Entrance Examinations (eg MD/MS or MDS or MBBS) will be done in two stages, in the first step the students have to fill the basis details and upload the image almost a year in advance (Basic Registration). This will provide students enough time to check and correct the errors and deficiencies.
Students will be informed about the registration whether their registration has been accepted or not. This will reduce the last minute rush and also reduce the fear of rejection of applications without any time left to make changes. This process will be free of cost and fee will be submitted at the later or second phase.
Then the basic registration will be closed. Further prospectus and list of tentative seats will be uploaded at this time. Individuals, who have completed the process of basis registration, will be able to appear in the entrance examination at this session or subsequently.
In the final registration of AIIMS PG, candidates can fill the other details like educational qualification, desired examination centers and payment of application fee.
Instructions to Fill AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First visit the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- On home page of official site go to “Academic Courses” section and hit the link.
Step 2: Now AIIMS PG 2019 Login Page Will Appear
- Then on next page go to Search for MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs) or MDS which is present under “Postgraduate” and hit on the link as per your course.
- A new dialog box will appear on your screen, hit on the “Proceed” tab.
- Download the Notification and go through it carefully.
- Now hit on the “Registration/Login” available on the left side of the web page.
- Further press on “Hit Here” tab present under New Registration.
- Go through the instruction carefully and hit on “Proceed” tab.
- Again check the complete details and hit on “Proceed” tab.
- Now, start filling the AIIMS PG application and enter correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, and Contact No. etc. subsequently.
- After completion of Registration form, hit on the “Register” tab.
Step 3: Upload Images and Photograph
- Applicant is required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The digital size of the image files must be between 10 KB-100 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms.
Step 4: Fill Necessary Details
- Candidates have to fill the necessary application form details like educational qualification and others.
Step 5: Make Payment of Fee
- Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking.
- Take printout of Payment Receipt generated and complete further steps of registration process.
- After successful payment of registration fees, Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her along with a Unique Registration Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence.
Step 6: Select the City for Examination
- Select Examination Centre City from city availability list (city availability list shows the real time status of seats.
- City once selected and submitted cannot be changed.
Step 7: Final Submission of Form
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- At last, print your filled-in application form for further use.
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Dates:
|Online application starts||31-08-2018|
|Online registration ends||20-09-2018|
|Status updated Online Registration||26-09-2018|
|Final Status and updated images||27-09-2018 to|
|Uploading Prospectus including Tentative Seat Position||04-10-2018|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification,|
City Choices, Payment. (Open only to accepted Basic Registrants)
|05-10-2018 to |
|AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 Release||Notify soon|
|Examination timing- Medical Courses||09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon|
|Examination timing- Dental Courses||09:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|Result date (Tentative)||4th week of Nov 2018|
|Counselling first round (Tentative)||1st Week of December 2018|
|Counselling second round (Tentative)||2nd Week of December 2018|
Press this Official Link to get complete details regarding AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form. You may subscribe free mail service of to get latest information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 in your mailbox. Candidates may stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for recent updates.
If you have any problem concerning information available on this page, you may ask us by dropping the comment in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Result||AIIMS Syllabus|
|AIIMS Admit Card||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|Medical Exam in India||Entrance Exams In India|