AIIMS PG 2018
AIIMS PG Application Form will be released in Mid week of September 2018 till October 2018. Applicants who are interested to apply for AIIMS PG 2018 they will get the details of Exam Date and Notification at aiimsexams.org
Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for AIIMS PG 2018- 2019. The Indian Institute of Medical Science will conduct entrance exam on 18-11-2018 to provide admission to eligible students in PG Courses.
AIIMS PG 2018 Notification
First time, it will be conducted in January session and the second time in July session. AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 for DM / MCh & MD (Hospital Administration) courses will be available in the month of September 2018.
In this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have mentioned the AIIMS PG 2018-19 Prospectus details, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. So, please have a look below!!!
AIIMS PG 2018 Seat Reservation:
|Serial No||Category||Reservation (in %)|
|01||Candidates who have passed MBBS from AIIMS||25.25%|
|02||General + Sponsored/Foreign National candidates||25.25%|
Get Here: List of Paramedical Courses
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria:
For MS/ MDS
Nationality: An applicant must belong to the Indian national.
Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in qualifying exam should be 50% for SC/ST students and 55% aggregate marks for General candidates.
- Contenders must have completed the 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st January 2018.
- If candidate will apply for July session, then their training must be done on or before 30th July 2018.
For DM/ MCh & MD (Hospital Administration)
- Contenders must hold MD/MS or DNB Degree from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
AIIMS PG Application Fee:
- For UR/OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
- OPH students are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- You can pay the application fee through Debit /Credit Card or through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (S.B.I.)
AIIMS PG 2018 Admission Process:
- Admission will be made entirely on basis of merit in the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 and the choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of Personal Counseling.
- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 180 Minutes duration containing 200 multiple choice questions covering all subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.
- The entrance test for MDS will consist of one paper of 90 minutes duration containing 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level.
- There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer in the test.
Get List of: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
AIIMS PG Exam Centres 2018:
|Serial No||Name of Zone||States|
|01||East 1||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa|
|02||East 2||Assam, Tripura, West Bengal|
|03||North 1||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan|
|04||North 2||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|05||South 1||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana,|
|06||South 2||Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|07||West 1||Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra|
|08||West 2||Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card:
The AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018 will be available from the website that is www.aiimsexams.org. Applicants can get the admit card for AIIMS PG January Session 2018 for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses in the month of October 2018.
The admit card for 6 year courses will be available in the month of October 2018. For AIIMS PG July 2019, the admit card will be available in the last week of April 2019. Admit card will contain all important instructions regarding the exam.
AIIMS PG 2018 Results:
For July session, it was announced in the second week of May 2018. The notification regarding result will not be intimated on the telephone or by post to any student.
Know Here: Career Option in Medical
AIIMS PG Counselling 2018:
- In each category the number of applicant call for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats.
- On day of Counselling, applicants have to bring one photo copy of their registration slip along with other original documents.
- The admission will be completely based on the entrance examination.
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- First counselling will be held in December 2018.
- The third round of counselling will be held as open counselling for filling the vacant seats.
Get Details On: AIIMS Counselling
AIIMS PG 2018 Seat Matrix (Revised):
|Name of the Institution||MD/MS/MDS|
|AIIMS New Delhi||112|
AIIMS PG 2018 Cutoff:
The cutoff of AIIMS PG 2018 is the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by the authority, which must be secured by the candidates to qualify the exam. As per AIIMS PG 2018 Prospectus, candidates have to score minimum of 50th percentile to qualify in AIIMS PG 2018. As per the cutoff marks, AIIMS, New Delhi, will prepare a merit list. As per the rank in merit list, candidates will be called for counselling.
Tips and Tricks to Crack AIIMS Online Exam: How To Prepare For AIIMS
Instructions to Fill AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First visit the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- On home page of official site go to “Academic Courses” section and hit the link.
Step 2: Now AIIMS PG 2018 Login Page Will Appear
- Then on next page go to “New Registration” link for AIIMS Login. For already registered candidate, enter Candidate Id, Password and Captcha and then hit on Login button.
- Applicant should fill correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, and Contact No. etc subsequently.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials.
- Fill correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship and Medical Registration details etc.
Step 3: Make Payment of Fee
- Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking.
- Take printout of Payment Receipt generated and complete further steps of registration process.
- After successful payment of registration fees, Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her along with a Unique Registration Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence.
Step 4: Select the City for Examination
- Select Examination Centre City from city availability list (city availability list shows the real time status of seats.
- City once selected and submitted cannot be changed.
Step 5: Upload Images and Photograph
- Applicant is required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The digital size of the image files must be between 10 KB-100 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms
Step 6: Final Submission of Form
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- At last, print your filled-in application form for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
AIIMS PG 2018 Important Dates:
|Online application starts||Mid week of September 2018|
|Online registration ends||October 2018|
|AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 Release||Third week of October 2018|
|Result date||4th week of Nov 2018|
|Counselling first round||1st Week of December 2018|
|Counselling second round||2nd Week of December 2018|
Press this Official Link to get complete details regarding AIIMS PG 2018-2019 Application Form. You may subscribe free mail service of to get latest information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 in your mailbox. Candidates may stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for recent updates.
If you have any problem concerning information available on this page, you may ask us by dropping the comment in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Result||AIIMS Syllabus|
|AIIMS Admit Card||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|Medical Exam in India||Entrance Exams In India|