Let’s take one steps toward your dreams!!! Appear for AIPVT Counselling for admission in to B.V.Sc.& A.H Course in all over the India under 15% All India Quota seats. Veterinary Counseling Committee conducts All India Pre-Veterinary Test and on the basis of its result candidates may attend AIPVT Counselling 2017. Counseling will contain three rounds that are 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rank wise. Check out complete AIPVT Counselling Schedule that is given below Round Wise.
Willing students are required to check AIPVT Counselling Date that are stated below and go for Counseling on scheduled date according to your rank. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing complete information AIPVT Counselling Notice on this page. So please read complete details and follow below given instructions for applying.
AIPVT Counselling Procedure:
- The council will send call letters regarding counseling to successful candidates who have cleared AI All India Pre-Veterinary Test.
- Candidate is required to appear for counseling as per the online schedule mentioned in the intimation along with their original All India Pre-Veterinary Test Admit Card, relevant certificates and passport size photographs (as pasted in the application form).
- The allotment of seats will be made on the merit basis and close immediately after the seats are filled.
- Allocation letter will be given to the selected candidates on the day of counseling.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
- Hall Ticket of Entrance Examination
- Certificate for verifying Date of Birth
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on All India Pre-Veterinary Test prospect.
- Mark sheet/ Certificates of Qualifying Exam
- Mark sheet/ Certificate of Secondary School Examination
- Character Certificate
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Other supportive documents
- Four Passport size Black and White Photo
- Cast Certificate if SC/ ST/ OBC
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
AIPVT Counselling Letter:
After the completion of exams, the merit list will be disclosed and applicants will be called for counseling through sending a call letter containing venue and important date.
Process to Download Counselling Letter:
To download the call letter, candidates have to follow the given steps:
- First of all appliers are required to go to the official website that is aipvt.com.
- Now, select the suitable link from home page.
- Download the Counseling Call Letter by filling necessary details like roll number and date of birth etc.
- Call letter will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of it and bring it at time of counseling.
Check Here: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
AIPVT Counseling Schedule:
- For First Round: First Week July, 2017
- For Second Round: Last Week July, 2017
Note: For more information or any query about AIPVT Counselling 2017, please visit this Official Link.
To get latest updates timely, applicants must keep connected with us or you may subscribe our free email section. All the details will be communicated to you as soon as latest information will be available. If you have any query, please do ask in comment box that is stated below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPVT Application Form||AIPVT Admit Card|
|AIPVT Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|