AIPVT Application Form
Want To Apply for All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) Notification?? If yes, apply by filling AIPVT Application Form. As All India Pre-Veterinary Test is a national level entrance test which will be organized by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Contenders who want to take admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses in the Veterinary Colleges in India they have to submit AIPVT Application Form 2017 by following the Online Registration process as given below. With the help of this single page candidates can avail all the important AIPVT Exam Date.
This Page Includes:
|Vital Steps To Fill AIPVT Online Form|
|Check All India Pre-Veterinary Test Eligibility Criteria|
|What are the Restrictions on Age?|
|Do you know the Enrolment Method?|
|Detailed Info. Of Exam pattern and Syllabus|
|Essential Information About Answer Key, Admit card and Result|
|Important Dates Take Into Consideration|
All the desirous candidates who want to get admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses must submit the filled application form for All India Pre-Veterinary Test till March 2017. Those who are going to applying to AIPVT 2017 they are mentors to apply for NEET 2017 examination. As All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) has been replace by National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET). The complete details can be collected from the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so stay connected with this page as this page is well furnished by our team members.
AIPVT Application Form
Easy and Simple Steps To Fill All India Pre-Veterinary Test Application Form:
AIPVT Online Registration:
- In the very first steps aspirants must go and open the official website that is aipvt.vci.nic.in
- Now on the home page candidates must hit the appropriate link to register themselves and provide all the contact number and a valid e-mail ID.
Fill AIPVT Online Application Form:
- Now after registration candidates must filled an online application appeared in the new page.
- Candidates must fill it with all the true and accurate information as prescribed in the form.
- Then candidates must upload all the certificates/testimonials in scanned manner as demanded in the application form.
- After this candidates must also upload all the recent passport size photo on the space provided in the application form.
What will be application Fee?
- After uploading of certificates candidates must deposit the application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee).
- Candidates related to SC/ST/PH category they have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) as an application fee.
Submit Filled AIPVT Application Form:
- Candidates must review all the details filled in the application form once.
- Finally aspirants must hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
What will be AIPVT Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates who are going to apply for All India Pre-Veterinary Exam they must ensure their eligibility as the points are given below….
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen
- Hold 10+2 qualification as a qualifying examination with mandatory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- In qualifying examination candidates must scored 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English.
Restriction On Age:
Candidates who are applying for AIPVT Exam their minimum age must be 17 years and maximum age must be 25 years as on or before 31st December 2017. Also applicants who belong to reserved category they will be granted relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
Check Out Updated List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Method of Selection:
Aspirants have to undergo an All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) which will be conducted by Veterinary Council of India (VCI) across India. Contenders who qualify this examination will allot admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses.
Do you Know the AIPVT Exam Pattern?
- of Questions: 180 objective type questions.
- Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Exam: English and Hindi both language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Time Duration: total time duration is 3 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Must Check: Pre- Medical Test Notification
What will be the Syllabus of AIPVT 2017?
|CLASS XI: Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves||CLASS XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter: Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry||CLASS XI: Diversity in Living World Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology|
|CLASS XII: Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices||CLASS XII: Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life||CLASS XII: Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecologyand environment|
Know More About: Career in Medical Field
AIPVT Admit Card 2017:
Contenders who will successfully apply for AIPVT 2017 they can download their AIPVT admit card from the official website. As exam hall ticket will be displayed on the website from second week of April 2017. Aspirants can download it as earliest so as to avoid the last minute rush.
AIPVT Answer Key 2017:
Contenders who will be appeared in All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2017 can visit the Veterinary Council of India website and download their exam answer key. Through trhis exam answer key candidates so that they can match their answers with released answer sheet. You can also be challenged the answer by a payment of Rs 1000/- per question. If challenge is accepted then fee will be refunded to the candidates.
AIPVT Result 2017:
Contenders can also download and take a print of their All India Pre-Veterinary Test Result through this single page. The tentative date is Last week of May 2017 so candidates can check and evaluate their performance.
Notable Dates to Be Remembered:
|Particulars||Essential Dates (tentative)|
|Commencing Date For All India Pre-Veterinary Online application||Third week of February 2017|
|Closing Date For submission of Online Application Form||Second week of March 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card From||Second week of April 2017|
|All India Pre-Veterinary Examination Date||Second week of May 2017|
|Result will be declared on||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Dates||First week of August 2017|
Check Here: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
Eagerly candidates who are going to fill AIPVT Application Form 2017 are advised to check the Official link. You can also avail all the recent updates by visiting the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|