AIPVT Application Form 2018
Veterinary Council of India is all set to release notification for inviting AIPVT Application Form 2018. Applicant willing to apply for admission in BV.Sc. & A.H degree programmes must check Eligibility, fee, last date for aipvt.vci.nic.in admission.
All India Pre-Veterinary Test is a national level examination organized for admission in BV. Sc. & A.H degree programmes. You may fill AIPVT Application Form 2018-19 from 2nd week of September 2018.
On the basis of All India Pre-Veterinary Test, admission to BV.Sc. & A.H degree courses will be provided. Admission will be done under the 15 % All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir).
Grab all details about All India Pre-Veterinary Test Application Form 2018 including exam dates, eligibility, applying procedure etc from this page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIPVT Application Form
AIPVT Eligibility 2018:
To enroll for All India Pre-Veterinary Test, applicant must be Indian citizen (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir)
Those who are residing in Jammu & Kashmir and not domiciled in this state are also eligble. But, they have to submit an affidavit to the allotted college at the time of admission.
- You must passed/appeared 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects along with 50% aggregate marks.
- 12th appearing candidates are also eligible for All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2018.
Must Read Out: Career Option In Medical After 12th
Minimum & maximum age of aspirants applying for All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2018 is 17 years & 25 years respectively. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) on or before 31st December 2018
What will be application Fee?
- After uploading of certificates candidates must deposit the application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee).
- Candidates related to SC/ST/PH category they have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) as an application fee.
Mode Of Payment:
- You are required to pay applicable service/processing charges & Service Taxes.
- Fee must be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan using SB Collect facility in State Bank of India.
- Applicants can also pay fee through credit card/debit card/net banking using on-line payment gateway facility in Vijaya Bank.
Authority will prepare merit list consisting names of selected aspirants for AIPVT Counseling 2018. During counselling, you are required to fill and lock choices of colleges as per your preference.
AIPVT Exam Pattern 2018:
- There will be 180 Objective Type Questions in paper.
- Question will be asked in English as well as Hindi language.
- For each correct answer aspirants will get 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
AIPVT Syllabus 2018:
There is no fixed AIPVT 2018 Syllabus. Questions in All India Pre-Veterinary Test are from 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board.
|CLASS XI||Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves|
|CLASS XII||Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices|
|CLASS XI||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter- Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry|
|CLASS XII||Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Get here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
|CLASS XI||Diversity in Living World Structural Organization in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology|
|CLASS XII||Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecology and environment|
Procedure to fill AIPVT Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official website of the organization that is aipvt.vci.nic.in
- Move under “News/Events” section available at right side.
- You may choose link concerning AIPVT Notification 2018.
- Go through all details as listed in notice, after that you may fill AIPVT Registration Form 2018.
- After filling AIPVT Online Registration Form, you may fill AIPVT 2018 Application Form.
- Enter all the required details in AIPVT Online Application Form.
- At next step, you may upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature as per need arises.
- Pay your fee & you may submit your form & carry print copy of same for future reference.
Get List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
AIPVT 2018 Dates:
|Online application form release||2nd week of September 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of September 2018|
|Processing and allocation of seats||3rd week of September 2018|
|Issuance of allocation letter||3rd week of September 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted Colleges||Till last week of September 2018|
You may follow its Official Link to get more information about AIPVT Application Form 2018-19. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIPVT Result||AIPVT Admit Card|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Medical Entrance Examination||High Salaried Medical Jobs|
|Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th||Medical Coding Salary In India|