Alagappa University Admission
Those, who want to take Alagappa University Admission may fill their application forms for the academic session of 2018-19. Students can apply for UG,/PG/MBA/Ph.D courses via online process.
Before filling up Alagappa University Application Form, students need to ensure their eligibility criteria and further qualification norms as mentioned in Alagappa University notification.
Alagappa University Admission Notification
Alagappa University is well-known for its dominance in top class education which is mainly a public university situated in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu India. To get admission in same university applicants have to qualify the entrance examination held on the specified date.
Rest information regarding Alagappa University Admission 2018 can be obtained from the below ward of this page, which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Alagappa University Admission
Courses offered by Alagappa University Karaikudi:
- Under – Graduate Programmes:
- B.A. (Public Administration)
- B.Litt. (Tamil)
- B.A. (History)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.,)
- B.A. (English)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Psychology)
- B.B.A. (Banking)
- B.Com. (Computer Applications)
- B.Sc.(Information Technology)
- B.Sc.(Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Post – Graduate Programmes
- M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- M.A. (Child Care and Education)
- M.A. (Tamil)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (Education)
- M.Com. (Finance & Control)
- M.Sc.,(Computer Science)
- M.Sc., (Information Technology)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.,)
- M.B.A. (General)
- M.B.A. (International Business)
- M.B.A. (Banking and Finance)
- M.B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship)
- M.B.A. (Project Management)
- M.B.A. (Hospital Management)
- M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)
- M.B.A. (Tourism)
- M.B.A. (Education Management)
- M.Sc, Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. (Botany) with specialization in Plant Bio-Tec
PhD Courses offered at Alagappa University Karaikudi 2018:
- Women’s Studies
- Rural Development
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Nanoscience& Technology
- Bioelectronics & Biosensors
- Oceanography & Coastal Area Studies
- Animal Health & Management
- Library & Information Science
- Home Science
- Geology and
- Energy Science
- Corporate Secretaryship
- Bank Management and
- International Business
- Physical Education
Check Out Rank Colleges List: List of Universities of Tamil Nadu
Alagappa University Eligibility Criteria:
|Under Graduate||Students should have passed in Higher Secondary (+2) any group or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board/ university.|
|Post Graduate||Participating candidates should be a graduated in related field from any recognized university or institute.|
|Ph.d||Candidates who have passed through 10+2+3+2/11+1+3+2/10+3+2+2 pattern alone can apply|
50 % of marks for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) / Person with Disablity
55 % of marks for all Other Candidates
M.Ed. (Education / Special Education) / M.A. Education is essential for Ph.D. in Education.
Applicants who are in the final year / semester of their Post Graduate Degree they can also apply for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination for Ph.D. Program.
On the other hand the pass certificates will be published only on production of attested copy of Cumulative Mark Statement ensuring minimum eligible percentage of marks in Post Graduate Degree
Alagappa University Admission Application Fee:
- Candidates, who are going to fill up applications for UG/PG/Diploma progrmames, they need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- The payment of Application fee can be done through Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi by post or in person.
- Name and Address of the applicants and the program applied for must be specified on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Check Revised Fee Structure Here: Alagappa University Fee Structure
Alagappa University Ph.D Admission Process:
Students want to get admission in this university for Ph.D courses they need to follow the admission procedure which is given below:-
- Firstly aspirants need to fill the registration form.
- Then applicants have to appear in written exam and interview.
- After successfully organized the written exam and interview, the university release the merit list.
- On the basis of merit list applicants will get admission in this university.
For further programmes selection procedure is as following:
|PROGRAMMES||BASIS OF SELECTION|
|i. B.Ed. / M.Ed.||Entrance Test mark only|
|ii. All M.B.As / M.C.A.||Entrance Test and Group|
Discussion / Interview marks
|iii. M.Sc. Biotechnology||Entrance Test and Group Discussion|
/ Interview marks
|iv. M.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / D.P.Ed.||Medical Test, Physical Efficiency|
Test & Games Test marks
|v. All Other Programmes||On the basis of marks obtained|
in the Qualifying Degree exam.
|vi. All M.Phil. programmes||Entrance Test marks (50%) and|
Qualifying Degree marks (50%)
Check Now: Alagappa University Model Question Paper
How To fill Alagappa University Online Application Form?
Students can fill up their applications for Alagappa University Admission 2018 by following some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of university that is ac.in
- Now you have to hit on “Admission” tab, located in menu bar at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you are required to select “Admission Procedure” link.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and then go back to the previous page and press “Prospectus / Application of Regular Programmes” and fetch important details.
- Afterwards you should select an appropriate link for “Online Admission”
- An Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen, you need to fill it in correct manner and upload the needed documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- You can get application form and Prospectus from the Registrar, Alagappa University by sending a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi by post or in person.
- Fill the Alagappa University Application Form with complete details in correct manner and need to attach all the required credentials with application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and send it in a below stated address.
Tamil Nadu, India
Significant Dates regarding Alagappa University Admission 2018:
- Last date for Submission of application through online: 2nd week of August 2018
- Written exam and interview will be held on: last week of August 2018
Applicants may gather essential details about Alagappa University Admission 2018-19 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information regarding Alagappa University exam, result, admit card.
You can also book mark this page of by using the short cut key ctrl+D for immediate access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Alagappa University Time Table||Alagappa University Syllabus|
|Alagappa University Result||Alagappa University Counselling|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|