Alagappa University Admission
Directorate of Distance Education has recently open Alagappa University Admission for candidates who wish to pursue UG and PG courses. Eligible and deserving candidates are invited through online application for two year duration B.Ed. Programme. Contenders who meet all the eligibility conditions can apply for Alagappa University Admission 2017 Notification by submitting Alagappa University B.ed application form before the last date that is 09/06/2017. For this you need to follow below framed steps or you can also move to the official website of Alagappa University that is alagappauniversity.ac.in
Get Crucial Content Of This Page:
Courses Offered By University
Want To Know the Eligibility Criteria??
Application fee Charges
Details of Selection process
Howthe process of Alagappa University Registration??
Direct Link To Apply For Alagappa University
Significant Dates regarding Alagappa University Admission 2017
Alagappa University is well known for its excellence in world class education which is basically a public university located in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu India. This university is offering B.Ed through DDE which is being approved by NCTE –Bangalore. Candidates who want to take admission in this University can apply for Alagappa University Admission 2017– 2018 in a prescribed manner. To obtain other relevant details regarding Alagappa University B.ed Admission, students are advised to go through the below tuned web page which is which is modified by the experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Alagappa University Admission
Alagappa University Courses:
|Non Entrance Programmes||M.P.Ed|
Alagappa University Eligibility:
Students should have passed in Higher Secondary (+2) any group or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board/ university.
Participating candidates should be a graduated in related field from any recognized university or institute.
· Trained in-service Teachers in any Government recognized institute/school
· Successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the following disciplines from a recognized University
· Should be currently working as a teacher in a Government recognized school or any Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- For Entrance Programmes: 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST applicants on submission of a photocopy of Community Certificate)
- Non Entrance Programmes: 300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST applicants on submission of a photocopy of Community Certificate)
- All UG Programmes: 200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST applications on submission of a photocopy of Community Certificate)
- You can get application form and Prospectus from the Registrar, Alagappa University by sending a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi by post or in person.
- Name and Address of the participant and the program applied for must be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Mode of Enrollment:
|Programmes||Basis Of Selection|
|B.Ed./ M.Ed.||Entrance Test marks with qualifying degree|
|All M.B.A’s / M.C.A.||Entrance Test and Group Discussion / Interview marks with qualifying degree|
|M.P.Ed./B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed||Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Games Test with qualifying degree|
|All Other Programmes||Basis of Marks obtained in the Qualifying Degree|
Check Below Shared Links For Entrance Exam:
B.ed Admission Process
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to take admission to B.Ed courses at Alagappa University are informed that their selection will be made on the basis of their merit based on academic marks followed by Counseling and also through entrance test conducted by university.
Simple Steps to fill Alagappa University Online Application Form:
- Students, who are interested to apply for Alagappa University Admission 2017 they must move to the official website that is alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- After this you will navigate to the home page and you need to hit on “Admission” tab.
- This will direct you to the other page and you can read all the details by pressing on “Admission Procedure” or “Prospectus / Application of Regular Programmes”
- Now read all the complete details as mentioned in the notification.
- After this eligible candidates must hit on “Apply online” link.
- Now a fresh application will be paper and you need to fill the application form with all the important details and also upload all the relevant certificates.
- Then press on “Submit” button after completing the filled application form in all respect.
- After this You can get application form and Prospectus from the Registrar, Alagappa University by sending a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi by post or in person.
- Fill the Alagappa University Application Form with complete details in correct manner and need to attach all the required credentials with application form and send it to the postal address by hand or by post.
Download Alagappa University Admission Form Directly:
Application Form For Non Entrance Programmes: Download Now
Application Form For Under Graduate Programmes: Download Now
Tamil Nadu, India
Important Dates To be Remembered:
|Entrance test date for M.Ed. Course||11/06/2017|
|Last date for issue and receipt of filled in B.ed Application forms||09/06/2017|
Check Official Link to get more details regarding Alagappa University Admission 2017. For getting latest updates to direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
We have some useful links:
|Alagappa University Time Table||Alagappa University Syllabus|
|Alagappa University Result||Alagappa University Model Question Paper|
|Alagappa University Counselling||Alagappa University Fee Structure|