A great chance for all students, who are seeking admission in to UG/ PG Courses!!! Apply for BCKV Admission in courses of your choice like BA, BSC, BCOM, MSC, MCOM, MCA etc. Interested students may submit BCKV Application Form through proper channel on or before the last date that is in the month of May 2017.
Students, who are meeting all eligibility criteria that are given in BCKV Admission Notice and want to get admission for the academic year 2017 – 2018, need to fill application form through online mode by visiting the official website on or before the final date that is given below in this page.
- Candidates, who want to take Admission in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya for UG Courses, must have passed Higher Secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, securing at least 50% (40% for SC/ ST/ PH categories candidates) marks in aggregate in the aforesaid four subjects.
- For Post Graduate courses, students are required to possess Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Participating candidates should have born on or before the date, which is given in official notification.
- Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates according to the university norms.
- Contenders, who are going to fill BCKV Application Form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 600/- (for General/ OBC/ Sports) candidates and Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST/PH) candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline mode as per wish of applier.
Mode of Enrollment:
Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their merit list on the same date after counseling. Merit list will be exhibited on the notice board of organization.
Check Here: All India Counselling Schedule
Procedure to Apply for BCKV Admission:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply for BCKV Admission, need to fill online application form by visiting the official website that is www.bckv.edu.in.
- Now, hit on “Admission” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, search the Register tab for online registration and fill your e-mail ID and a password, which may be different from your e-mail password and verify it.
- After that, revisit the official site and choose “Admission” and then press suitable link.
- Now, enter the whole information with complete details in accurate manner and need to upload your pass port size photo of size (2.5 Cm X 3.5 CM) (Width X Height) and file size should not exceed 40 KB.
- Make the fee payment and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Essentials Documents / Testimonials at time of Counseling:
- Attested copy of Medical Certificate
- Attested copy of Category certificate
- Attested copy of Voter’s Identity Card
- Attested copies of Sports proficiency certificates
- attested copy of H.S. Mark-sheet & Age-proof certificate
- Attested copy of Blood Electrophoresis (Thalassaemia) test report
We Have Detailed Info about India’s Best Colleges: Visit Here
- Opening Date for Submission of Applications: May 2017 (tentative)
- Last date to submit online application: June 2017
Candidates can check Official Link for acquire information related to BCKV Admission 2017. For getting updates direct in to your mailbox, you may subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC Approved Universities||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|