Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya has released a notification about BCKV Admission. Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya is offering admission to eligible candidates in various courses of under graduate (UG) like B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons, B.Sc. (Hort.) Hons. and B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Hons. for academic session of 2017 – 2018. Students who are seeking admission, they can apply through online application form via bckv.edu.in. The last date for applying admission is 19-06-2017. You may get more information regarding BCKV Admission 2017 from this page by going through the content mention below.
The Content Of This Page
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya Courses||Seats Allotted By University|
|Required Eligibility||Age Criteria|
|Application Fee||Admission Fee|
|Admission Procedure||Simple Steps To Apply For BCKV|
|Requirement Of Essential Document||Important Date|
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya is situated in Mohanpur, West Bengal which provides best and quality education to their students. It is one of the best university of West Bengal, India. It was established in the year of 1974 and approved by the AICTE. It offers under graduation and post graduation program in various discipline to the students. For more details related to BCKV Admission 2017–2018, you have to go through the beneath segment of this page which is well maintained by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Sc. (Ag.) Hons., (Mohanpur)
- Sc. (Hort.) Hons., (Mohanpur)
- Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Hons., (Mohanpur)
- Sc. (Ag.) Hons. (Burdwan)
- Sc. (Ag.) Hons. (Susunia-Bankura)
- Candidates, who want to take Admission in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya for UG Courses, must have passed Higher Secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, securing at least 50% (40% for SC/ ST/ PH categories candidates) marks in aggregate in the aforesaid four subjects.
- For Post Graduate courses, students are required to possess Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Participating candidates should have born on or before the date, which is given in official notification.
- Applying candidates should not less than 16 years or not born on or before 01st June 1999.
- Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates according to the university norms.
- Contenders, who are going to fill BCKV Application Form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 1000/- (for General/ OBC/ Sports) candidates and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PH) candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline mode as per wish of applier.
Applying Candidates for B.Sc.(Ag.) Hons and B.Sc.(Hort.) Hons in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya have to submit admission fee of Rs. 4900/- (Excluding hostel fee) towards admission fee. Applicants are advised to check official notification once before apply for admission.
Mode of Enrollment:
Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their merit list on the same date after counseling. Merit list will be exhibited on the notice board of organization.
Check Here: All India Counselling Schedule
Procedure to Apply for BCKV Admission:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply for BCKV Admission, need to fill online application form by visiting the official website that is www.bckv.edu.in.
- Now, hit on “Admission” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Press on “Notification : Undergraduate Admission (2017-18)
- (No. ASS/1/U.G. 2017-18)” link for getting information about admission.
- Now, aspirants are advised to go through the complete PDF content given on next page.
- After that, applicants are required to get back on previous page and hit on “Online Application Form” for Undergraduate Admission 2017” link.
- Individuals should read complete instructions given on next page and hit on “start form fill up” tab.
- Now, enter the whole information with complete details in accurate manner and need to upload your pass port size photo of size (2.5 Cm X 3.5 CM) (Width X Height) and file size should not exceed 40 KB.
- Make the fee payment and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
BCKV Admission – Get Official Notification
Essentials Documents / Testimonials at time of Counseling:
- Attested copy of Medical Certificate
- Attested copy of Category certificate
- Attested copy of Voter’s Identity Card
- Attested copies of Sports proficiency certificates
- attested copy of H.S. Mark-sheet & Age-proof certificate
- Attested copy of Blood Electrophoresis (Thalassaemia) test report
BCKV UG Application Form – Get from Here
Applicants have to remember that Last date to submit online application form is 19-06-2017.
We Have Detailed Info about India’s Best Colleges: Visit Here
Candidates can check Official Link for acquire information related to BCKV Admission 2017. For getting updates direct in to your mailbox, you may subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC Approved Universities||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|