BPSC Combined Competitive Exam
Bihar Public Service Commission has published examination notification for 60th – 62nd BPSC Combined Competitive Exam. Organization is going to conduct CCE Mains Examination for those applicants who qualified in preliminary exam which was held on 12-02-2017. Applicants who have qualified the preliminary examination can now apply for BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2018 by submits the application form. Qualified applicants are advised to fill application form before the last date that is 25-01-2018.
As application form submission procedure has been started now. Applicants can submit the application form for BPSC Common Combined Mains Competitive Exam by following below important steps as specified below. After submitting the online application form, applicants need to send the hardcopy of the form at BPSC Officer before 06-02-2018. For getting more information about BPSC CCE Mains Exam, you just need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam
Name of the posts:
Bihar Public Service Commission is going to organize 60th – 62nd Combined Competitive Exam for filling up the below posts:-
|Post name||No of vacancy|
|Bihar Administrative Services||244|
|Bihar Police Services||30|
|Bihar Nibandhan services||11|
|Gramin Vikas Padadhikari||13|
|Zila Ankeshan Padadhikari||07|
|Alpsankhyak Kalyan Padadhikari||03|
|Zila Nirvachan Padadhikari||04|
Applicants who belong to General/ OBC category they need to pay Rs 750/- and who belong to PWD category they need to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee which can be paid through online mode by using credit/debit cards/net banking.
BPSC 60th-62nd Combined Competitive (Mains) Exam Details:
- Bihar Public Service Commission will be conducted mains exam in three parts
- General Hindi which will be of 100 marks and General Studies (2 papers) of 300 marks each and Optional paper of 300 marks.
- Total duration of each paper will be 03 hours.
- Candidates will attempt the paper in only Hindi, English and Urdu Languages.
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam Pattern:
|Subject name||No of marks||Duration|
|General Hindi||100||03 hours|
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test:
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam Procedure:
Bihar Public Service Commission has published employment notice for filling up the 642 vacancies on 15/09/2016. Large number of applicants applied for BPSC Recruitment and fill application form before 03/11/2016. On the basis of screening the application form, candidates called for preliminary exam which was held on12/02/2017. Applicants who cleared in this examination they are shortlisted for mains examination. Applicants who will qualify in this examination they will be called for interview.
Steps To Fill BPSC Combined Competitive Exam Application Form 2018:
Keen aspirants who wish to apply for BPSC vacancies they must follow the below structured steps:
- In the very first steps eligible visitors must move to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Regarding 60th-62nd Common Combined (Mains) Competitive Examination.” Link.
- Now on the next page PDFs will be appeared and you can gain all the details by reading it very carefully.
- After reading contenders who are satisfied can hit on “Last date for filing of Online Application and related instructions for 60th-62nd Common Combined (Mains) Competitive Examination.” And read the instructions carefully.
- Then you need to select the “Apply Online” link.
- After this candidate must enter the user name and password.
- Then candidates must press on “Submit” button.
- you are required to press on the “For online payment hit here” link.
- Now read the teams and conditions and hit on the “Proceed” button.
- Then Select Payment Category and Enter Registration Number.
- now pay the application fee
- After this candidates must take a print out of fee deposit slip and download the filled BPSC CCE (Mains) Online Application Form and attach all the important certificates.
- Lastly candidates must send it to the postal address given below before the last date.
- Closing date for submit online applications: 25-01-2018
- Ending date for submit the hardcopy of the form: 06-02-2018
Candidates are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and go through the Official Notification to gain vital details about BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2018.
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam
Bihar Public Service Commission has released BPSC Combined Competitive Exam notification. Thus, candidates who are desirous to get government job in Bihar PSC as well meet with the requirement can apply for 355 vacancies of various departments. Concerning BPSC (63rd) CCE Pre Exam notification, candidates are required to submit the online application form as on or before the end date that is
04-12-2017 extended to 11/12/2017.
Candidates who are applying for BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 can obtain applications by logging to web portal of commission. In this concern, applicants cam also0 go through the instructions as stated below for your ease. For more details regarding BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2018, take a look at below given page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam
|Departments||No of Vacancies|
|Bihar Administrative Service(Subdivision Officer)||31|
|Bihar Police Service (Police Superintendent)||06|
|Bihar Financial Service||123|
|Planning Office bearer/ District Office bearer||03|
|Bihar Prison Service||09|
|Bihar Registration Service||16|
|Bihar Labour Service||11|
|Assistant Registrar/ Cooperation committee||01|
|Bihar Revenue Service||19|
|Labor Enforcement Officer||123|
Essential Qualification for BCECEB Exam:
Contenders who are going to apply for Bihar CCE Pre Exam Notification must have Graduation Degree or equivalent with good academic reco0rd from any well known University or Institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limitations for Bihar Combined Competitive Exam:
- The age of applicants should not be below 20 years for Bihar Police Service & Product inspector, 21 years for Labor Enforcement Officer and 22 years for others.
- Upper age of appliers for BPSC (63rd) CCE Pre Exam should not be above 37 years for UR (Male), 40 years for UR (Female) & OBC(Male, Female) and 42 years for SC/ ST (Male/ Female).
Application Fee for Bihar PSC Combined Competitive Exam:
Candidates who are desirous to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam are required to pay application fee through challan or online mode. Candidate can pay fees to A/C- 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India, And take a copies of challan.
- UR/ OBC/ Other State Candidate: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Bihar): 200/-
Applicants who will be selected through Bihar CCE Pre Exam they will receive impressive amount of pay scale Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/ 4800 & 5 400/- according to posts by the concerned department.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of applying candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in BPSC Pre Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Only those candidates can appear in further procedure who will qualify the pre exam. Final selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Pre, Main and Interview.
|Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:|
How to Apply for Bihar Combined Competitive Exam Notification?
- Contenders required logging on Bihar Public Service Commission Official Website which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On home page of web portal you are required to select “Important Notice, Advertisement and Instructions for filling Online Application for 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination” link for BPSC Combined Competitive Exam.
- Now hit at “Advertisement” link and read the entire details mentioned in Bihar Public Service Commission Notification.
- Aspirants who fulfill the educational qualification, experience and other eligibility parameters can apply for BPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam.
- In this concern, contenders need to fill BPSC Combined Competitive Online Application Form with mandatory details by hitting suitable link.
- Also, upload digital images of photograph, signature and documents, as per specifications.
- Preview all details and submit application form by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of it and attach all mandatory documents.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it on correct postal address as framed below.
Special secretary cum examination controller,
Bihar public service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Beli Road) Patna-800001
Find More: Bihar Jobs
Date to Remember:
|Starting date for registration||13-11-2017|
|Last date to Submit Registration & Payment of Fee|
|Ending date for submission of Online Application|
|Closing date to send hard copy of filled application|
For fetching other important facts concerning BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 you may go through the above provided Official Notification. Interested candidates who wish to garb upcoming info and recent facts about BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2018 are advised to bookmark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BPSC Notification||BPSC Admit Card|
|BPSC Result||BPSC Recruitment|
|BPSC Syllabus||Latest PSC Vacancies|
|BPSC Question Paper||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|