BPSC Combined Competitive Exam
Bihar Public Service Commission has released BPSC Combined Competitive Exam Dates. As per the BPSC Notification for (64th) CCE Prelims exam, registration is commenced from 03-08-2018 to 30-08-2018. Through BPSC CCE Exam, Bihar Public Service Commission wants to fill 1465 Vacancies of various Posts.
Last date of online payment is 03-09-2018 and candidates can submit the application form till 10-09-2018 for 1465 Vacancies. Those candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will go for the mains exam which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
|Latest Update On: 06-10-2018|
Check BPSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification for 63 CCE Mains
On 01-07-2018, BPSC Combined Competitive Exam was organized by Bihar Public Service Commission and Total 355 candidates have qualified this exam. Now as per latest update, BPSC 63rd CCE Main Exam Notification has been released by officials of organization.
So, candidates who have qualified prelims exam need to apply for online for BPSC 63rd CCE Mains 2018 Exam by submitting their application form between 15-10-2018 to 06-11-2018. After submitting the online application form successfully, aspirants will have to send the hard copy of BPSC 63rd CCE Mains Application Form till the closing date that is 20-11-2018.
To fill BPSC Online Application form for 63 (CCE) Mains Exam, Unreserved Category aspirants will have to pay Rs. 750/- and reserved category candidates must pay fee Rs. 200/- as application fee between 15-10-2018 to 31-10-2018.
Bihar PSC CCE Prelims Exam Notification:
By the help of this page you can apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2018 without any difficulty. After submitting the Bihar Public Service Commission online application form, applicants need to send the hardcopy of the form at BPSC Officer on or before the last date.
For getting more information about BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2018-2019, you just need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam
BPSC CCE Vacancies 2018:
|Sl. No.||Name of Post/ Dept||No of Posts|
|1||Police Sub Inspector||40|
|3||Commercial Tax Inspector||10|
|5||Jr Election Officer||8|
|7||District Audit Officer||4|
|10||District Minority Welfare Officer||6|
|14||Rural Development Officer||21|
|15||Labor enforcement officer||53|
|17||Food Suppy Officer||223|
|18||Block SC ST Welfare officer||122|
|19||Block Minority Welfare officer||75|
|20||Block Panchayat Officer||133|
|21||Town Executive Officer||07|
|21||Bihar Administrative Services & Deputy Collector||02|
|22||General Administration Department||28|
|23||Assistant Director and Social Welfare Department and Public Relations Officer||40|
Candidates should have passed graduation or equivalent from recognized University so as to appear in the Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2018.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
- For Sub Inspector posts age limits are 20-37 years.
- For Probationary Officer, Rural Development Officer, Labor Enforcement Officer, Supply Inspector, Block Panchayat Officer, Town Executive Officer and Block SC ST Welfare Officer Post’s age limits are 21-37 years.
- For all other posts are limits are 22-37 years.
- For Female General, BC, MBC candidate’s upper age limit is 40 years.
- For SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is 42 years.
- For Ex Serviceman age limits are applicable as per Service Norms.
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs.150/-|
|Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.)||Rs. 150/-|
Selected candidates through BPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 exam will receive best salary Rs 9,300 – 34,800/- + Rs 4,200/- by the organization.
The selection process for BPSC 64th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam is based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. Candidates who will successfully complete the exams and the interview will get shortlisted.
Download Here: BPSC Question Paper
Physical Measurement for BPSC 64th Combined Exam:
- UR (Male): Height 5’5 Feet & Chest – without blooming 32 inch
- SC/ ST (Male): Height 5’3 Feet Chest – without blooming 31 inch
- Female: 5’2 Feet
Steps To Fill BPSC Combined Competitive Exam Application Form 2018:
Keen aspirants who wish to apply for BPSC vacancies they must follow the below structured steps:
Step 1: Registration
- In the very first steps eligible visitors must move to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Regarding 64th Common Combined Competitive Examination.” Link
- Now on the next page PDFs will be appeared and you can gain all the details by reading it very carefully.
- A new page will be open in front of you, hit the BPSC CCE online Registration link
- Then you need to select the “Apply Online” link.
- After this candidate must enter the user name and password
- Then candidates must press on “Submit” button.
Step 2: Payment
- You are required to press on the “For online payment hit here” link.
- Now read the teams and conditions and hit on the “Proceed” button.
- Then Select Payment Category and Enter Registration Number.
- Now pay the application fee. After this candidates must take a print out of fee deposit slip
Step 3: Filling of Online Application Form
- After completing the registration process, fill the online application form
- Upload the necessary documents and certificates and Passport size photograph, signature etc
- After that press on submit button and take a print out of it for future use
- Lastly candidates must send it to the postal address given below before the last date.
- Registration Dates: 03-08-2018 to 30-08-2018
- Online Payment Date: 03-09-2018
- Last date for submission of application: 10-09-2018
Find More Latest: Bihar Jobs
Candidates are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and go through the Official Notification to gain vital details about BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BPSC Notification||BPSC Admit Card|
|BPSC Result||BPSC Recruitment|
|BPSC Answer Key||Latest PSC Vacancies|
|BPSC Syllabus||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|