Bihar Public Service Commission has recently depicted a newest vacancy advertisement entitled as BPSC Recruitment. According to this advertisement, organization is willing to hire up the dedicated and enthusiastic contenders for filling up the 1345 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical). If you find yourself suitable for the Bihar PSC post and also want to uplift their career in this organization then must apply against BPSC Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who are interested to grasp this chance, they may submit their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address with the help of the underneath situated procedure on or before the last date that is “06.12.2017”. To get detailed facts about BPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates have to go through this page which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): 1345 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications for BPSC Vacancy:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 should have completed their Degree or Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline (Civil & Mechanical) from recognized University/ Institute.
Check Below More Relevant Jobs For You:-
- Age of the contenders applying against Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 must be minimum 21 ad maximum 37 years as on 01.08.2017.
- Age Relaxation is Applicable 03 years For BC/OBC (Female Candidates) & 05 years For SC/ST (Male/Female Candidates) as per the norms of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
Emolument Details for Bihar PSC Vacancies:
Bihar Public Service Commission will pay Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus grade pay per month to the selected candidates for BPSC Jobs as salary for their hard work and performance.
Application Fee for Bihar PSC Recruitment 2017:
SC/ST Candidates of Bihar have to pay Rs. 259/- and Rs.809/- for All Other Candidates through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection for www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Recruitment 2017:
Candidates will be assorted for Bihar PSC Jobs on the basis of their performance level in preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview conducted by the selection team of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Procedure to fill Bihar Public Service Commission Application form:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission that is “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Important Notice and Re-Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) with various departments, Govt. of Bihar (Advt. No. 02/2017, 03/2017, 04/2017)” link available in the middle of the homepage.
- Then you have to Read it carefully.
- Now download the BPSC Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form correctly including all the required details in relevant manner.
- Now attach documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the Bihar PSC Application Form in envelope and super scribed with the “name of the positions_____________”.
- At last, send the application form on the below stated postal address.
|Advt No||Application Link||Challan Link|
|Advt. No. 02/2017||Application Proforma||Bank Challan|
|Advt. No. 03/2017||Application Proforma||Bank Challan|
|Advt. 04/2017||Application Proforma||Bank Challan|
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Check More: Bihar Jobs
Closing Date to Apply: 06.12.2017
For acquiring additional details regarding BPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, you may keep connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BPSC Notification||BPSC Admit Card|
|BPSC Result||BPSC Syllabus|
|BPSC Question Paper||Latest PSC Vacancies|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|