Calcutta University Admission
Calcutta University (CU) has recently issued a notification for Calcutta University Admission. This announcement has been made for the aspirants those who are planning to get admission in Post- Graduate Diploma In Buddhist Studies (PGDBS). Calcutta University opens admission for PGDBS for 2017-2018 sessions. Students may apply through offline mode by filling and submitting Calcutta University Application Form on or before the last date that is 11-08-2017. Aspirants, who wish to get admission in this University, may get the complete details regarding Calcutta University Admission 2017, through this page below.
Highlights Of This page:
|Eligibility Criteria||How to fill University Of Calcutta Admission Form|
|Application Fees||Important Dates|
|Calcutta University Admission Form||Selection Process|
By the following guidelines prescribed below, desirous candidates are able to apply for Calcutta University Admission 2018 without any mistake. Applicants will get admission in CU by appearing in Viva-Voce which is going to be held on 16-08-2017. Fascinated candidates, who wish to get admission in Calcutta University, may check entire information about it such as eligibility criteria, applying process and selection process etc that is furnished below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Calcutta University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University Admission:
Applicants, who are going to get admission in Post- Graduate Diploma In Buddhist Studies, should have completed Graduate or its equivalent in any stream from any University recognized by C.U.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Calcutta University Admission Fee:
Candidates, who are filling Calcutta University Application Form, need to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 1000/- for 1st Semester and Course Fee of Rs. 6000/- for each Semester.
Contenders, who have applied against Calcutta University PGDBS Admission, will be selected on the basis of their presentation in Viva-voce which will be conducted on 16-08-2017.
Read This: How to Prepare For Group Discussion
Process to fill CU Admission Form:
- Desirous contenders, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may apply only via online prescribed application form available at official website of Calcutta University that is www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Admission Notice” tab visible at the bottom of the homepage.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to choose “Admission Notice — Post-Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Studies (PGDBS)” link.
- Now, read the complete notice and those candidates find themselves eligible, they can go for CU Registration.
- Capable candidates can obtain application form the University Sales Counter, Asutosh Building, Ground Floor, College Street Campus, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700073 on payment of Rs. 200/- from 31-07-2017 to 11-08-2017.
- Now, fill the essential and asked details in the application form carefully.
- After completion of the process of filling application form, with all mandatory details candidates need to submit it to the Course Co-Ordinator in the Teachers Room till last date.
Calcutta University Admission Notice: Read PDF
|Last date of submission||11/08/2017|
|Date of Viva-voce||16/08/2017|
|Date of Admission||17/08/17 & 18/08/2017|
|Commencement of Classes||21/08/2017|
Candidates willing to apply may log on to the Official Link for getting more details related to Calcutta University Admission 2017–2018 so; candidates who want to take admission in this institute can bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) and get all latest updates related to employment notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Calcutta University Time Table||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Calcutta University Syllabus||Calcutta University Recruitment|
|What To Do After Graduation?||Scholarship in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|