CAT 2018 Registration
The CAT 2018 Registration will be started from 2nd week of August 2018. Applicants who wish to get admission in prestigious MBA Institutions can apply online first by filling the CAT Online Registration 2018 form. The CAT Exam is organized for providing admission in Post Graduate Management Courses (MBA). To fill the CAT 2018 Online Registration, candidate must input the important information to get their Login Identity and Password. Go through this page and get the complete procedure regarding How to Register Online for CAT 2018, CAT Important Dates, Last Date For CAT 2018 Registration etc
With those provided CAT Login ID, candidates have to log in to get entry to the Application Form and apply for CAT 2018 Exam. You can fill the Cat 2018 Registration Form before the end date that is Last week of September 2018. Candidates may acquire the complete details about CAT Exam Online Registration 2018, CAT 2018 Last Date for Registration etc from below section of this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CAT 2018 Registration
How to Register for CAT 2018 Exam?
The IIM CAT Registration 2018 involves four simple steps which are as follows:
- Step-1: Register to get user Id and Password.
- Step-2: Log in with system generated User ID and Password
- Step-3: Make payment of application fee
- Step-4: Submit CAT Application Form after entering details and making online payment
Step-1: Cat Exam Registration 2018
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of CAT 2018 that is iimcat.ac.in
- On home page of official site, follow “For Online Application” section and hit on “Registration for New User” button to create your user profile.
- To generate the OTP by hit on Generate OTP button, it will redirect to capcha to fill and submit then OTP will send on your mobile for verification.
- Fill the entries such as Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Email Address etc and hit on “Generate OTP” link.
- To verify the mobile number, enter the OTP received and hit on validate the OTP tab.
- Then applicants will be able to submit CAT Registration Form 2018 from and get the password on your mobile number and user id on your email address.
- Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, you will receive your User ID on the registered email address.
Step-2: Log in with System Generated User ID and Password
- Using system generated User ID and Password received, you can CAT Login as “Sign In for Existing User” on the website and fill the Application Form for CAT 2018.
- The next step is to fill in the Application Form for CAT 2018.
- Now fill the CAT 2018 Application Form by entering the Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience, Programmes etc.
- Candidate’s name and DOB will be automatically entered based on details provided during registration.
- Now upload the Photograph and signature along with application.
- The dimensions of Photograph and signature should be 35mm X 45mm and 80mm X 35mm respectively.
- The format of the files should be .jpg or .jpeg and should not exceed 80 KB.
- The photograph should not be six years old and should have white background.
- Then enter Academic details, Professional Degree, Master Degree details, Work Experience, Programmes & Exam Centre.
- Hit on “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next section.
Step-3: Make Payment of CAT Registration Fees 2018
- A General / NC-OBC applicant will be charged Rs.1800 while an SC/ST/PWD applicant will be charged Rs.900 to take the CAT 2018 examination.
- The final amount will also include applicable additional charges as per the table below
|Payment Mode||Transaction Processing Fees|
|Credit Card (Visa/Master)||1.20% of the value of the transaction.|
|Credit Card (Amex/Diners Club)||2.85% of the value of the transaction.|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay)||0.75% of the value of the transaction for an amount up to Rs.2000.00.|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay)||1.00% of the value of the transaction for an amount more than Rs.2000.00.|
|Net Banking||Rs.20.00 per transaction.|
|Cash Card & Wallet||1.75% of the value of the transaction.|
- Additional transaction charges will also included in CAT 2018 Registration Fees.
- Applicants can pay the fee suing Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- After successful payment, a message regarding the successful payment of fee will be displayed on the screen along with payment transaction number.
Step-4: Final Submission of CAT Application Form
- It is essential that you preview the application form, using the “Preview Application button” to evaluate for accuracy and completeness of all the data you have entered and at last hit on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Candidates can take the printout of filled-in application by login to the CAT website as an Existing User.
Before Applying For Registration, Read Out: CAT 2018 Notification
CAT Registration Trends
|Year||No. of CAT Applicants|
Also Check Out Here: CAT Affiliated Colleges India
Important Dates to Remember
|Opening CAT 2018 Registration Date||2nd week of August 2018|
|CAT Registration 2018 Last Date||Last week of September 2018|
|Issue of CAT Admit Card||4th week of October 2018|
|CAT 2018 Exam Date||1st week of December 2018|
|Announcement of CAT 2018 Result||2nd week of January 2019|
Press this Official Link to know more about CAT 2018 Registration. Applicants can get more updated information about CAT 2018 Registration Online from our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You need to subscribe our free email service to get free updates about Registration For CAT 2018 directly in your mail box. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest information.
Have a look on below links
|CAT Eligibility Criteria||CAT Entrance Exam 2018|
|CAT 2018 Exam Pattern||CAT Exam Preparation Books|
|CAT 2018 Syllabus||CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CAT Admit Card 2018||CAT Percentile Predictor|