CAT Exam Date 2019
On the basis of CAT Exam 2019, students will get admission in management courses. CAT Exam Date 2019 is expected to be schedule in 1st week of December 2019. Those who want to participate in Common Admission Test can apply for CAT Notification.
CAT 2019 Online Form Last Date
CAT 2019 Registration Process will be commenced in 2nd week of August 2019. Interested students who have possessed required qualification fulfill all required eligibility norms can apply by submitting CAT 2019 Application Form before Last week of September 2019.
CAT Exam 2019 Details
Common Admission Test is a national level examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotation basis for providing admission to various management courses offered by the IIMs and b-schools colleges.
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page with complete details of CAT Exam Date 2019 to collect all details go through below structured page, have a look –
CAT Exam Eligibility 2019
Appliers of Common Admission Test Notification must need to satisfy below mentioned eligibility conditions –
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent degree.
- Pass the above exam with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% marks for SC/ST/PwD categories).
- Appearing candidates of the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
- Candidates, those possess an equivalent examination recognized by the MHRD, Government of India (including AMICE of the Institution of Civil Engineers (India) as an equivalent qualification) can also apply.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
As per the CAT 2019 Notification, students must have attained the age of 17 years. However, upper age limit will be applicable as per category of candidates.
Reservation of Seats
Read Out Complete: CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT Exam 2019 Application Fees:
At the time of submission of CAT Exam Application Form one has to pay Rs 1900/- in case of general category candidates However SC/ ST and PWD category candidates need to pay Rs 950/- as an application fees.
Fees can be paid through online mode only using credit cards (Visa/Master/Amex/Diners Club), debit cards (Visa/Master/Rupay), net banking and Cash Card & Wallet.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their overall performance in three phases. Selection procedure consists of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI). One has to qualify all mentioned three phases with good marks.
CAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: The examination will be digital or Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Session: The examination will be held in two sessions.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Type of Questions: In the examination, objective & subjective type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, three marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: The will be no negative marks for subjective type questions, For MCQs type question, one mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|60 minutes in Each Section|
|Verbal Ability and|
and Logical Reasoning
CAT Exam Syllabus 2019
There will be no prescribed CAT 2019 Syllabus PDF; candidates will get questions from sections i.e. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Ability.
CAT Exam Admit Card 2019
Indian Institutes of Management will issue the CAT Hall Ticket at official site before 10 to 12 days before schedule of exam. Those who are going to appear for exam are required to bring hall ticket on exam day. Call letter can be downloaded by entering the ID or password.
CAT Cut Off 2019
Admission to management programme will be based on CAT 2019 Cut Off marks. After a few days of examination, cut off will be released through online mode in the last week of December 2019. Cut off will be announced as per the categories, sections & IIMs.
CAT Exam Results 2019
Soon, after completion of exam, institute will release the result at official site. Students can download the CAT Result through online mode only. Those who will be qualified will be shortlisted in the merit list for further selection round.
CAT Exam Centres 2019
Get Best Tips & Tricks: How to Crack CAT
How To Fill CAT Application Form 2019?
Those who have decided to apply for CAT Exam Notification are required to follow the below mentioned step by step guidelines –
- Firstly visit to the CAT 2019 Official Website www.iimcat.ac.in
- Hit on “Registration for New User” tab
- Fill the CAT 2019 Online Registration carefully
- Upload all the required documents and also upload a recent passport size photograph
- Press “submit” tab to save details mentioned in CAT Registration form and get new Id and password
- Already registered candidates can log in using generated CAT Exam Registration ID and password.
- Fill up remaining details in the CAT 2019 Online Application Form
- Pay up application fees through valid mode
- Re-check details filled in CAT Online Form and press “submit” tab
- At last, take a print out of CAT Application Form for further future reference.
Documents Required With CAT Online Application Form
- Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph & left hand thumb impression.
- Scanned image size should be less than 80 KB each.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Also Check List Of: CAT Affiliated Colleges India
CAT Exam 2019 Imp Dates
|Advertisement released||Last week of July 2019|
|Online CAT 2019 Registration starts||2nd week of August 2019|
|Last date for CAT 2019 Form||Last week of September 2019|
|Issue of the Admit card||4th week of October 2019|
|CAT 2019 Exam date||1st week of December 2019|
|CAT Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2019|
Candidates can get more information about CAT Exam Date 2019 by visiting through the Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all upcoming details directly. One can bookmark our page using CTRL + D key. For further query you can write us in below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top 10 CAT Coaching Institute In India||CAT Exam Pattern|
|Reading Comprehension for CAT Exam||How to Prepare For CAT|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||NIRF India Ranking|