Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has dissipated a latest job notification as DMRC Recruitment for filling up 1509 vacancies of Manager, Station Controller/Train Operator, Jr. Engineer, Office Assistant, Stenographer and Maintainer etc. Interested candidates can apply online for this latest job opening on or before last date. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in Delhi Metro, must grab this opportunity by applying online. Aspirants need to keep visiting this page to obtain latest updates regarding DMRC Recruitment 2016.
Job seekers, who wish to grow their career bright with government organizations, they need to grab this chance. More relevant details regarding DMRC Recruitment such as required qualification, selection process, age limit, vacancy details and how to apply etc. are well stated below on this page by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DMRC Vacancy Details:
|No.||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|01.||Assistant Manager/ Finance||02|
|02.||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO)||395|
|03.||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||176|
|04.||Junior Engineer/ Electrical||107|
|05.||Junior Engineer/ Electronics||99|
|06.||Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||39|
|07.||Junior Engineer/ Civil||22|
Age Limit for DMRC Recruitment:
Contenders should be 18 to 25 Years of age for Maintainer posts and For All other posts 18 to 28 Years in respect of DMRC Jobs. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
Required Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Qualification||Pay Grade (IDA)|
|Assistant Manager/ Finance||CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO)||Three years Engineering Diploma In Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute||Rs.13500 – 25520/-|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy||Rs.10170 – 18500/-|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.||Rs.13500 – 25520/-|
|Junior Engineer/ Electronics|
|Junior Engineer/ Mechanical|
|Junior Engineer/ Civil|
|Office Assistant||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.||Rs.10170 – 18500/-|
|Account Assistant||B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/ Institute|
|Stenographer||Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English|
|Maintainer||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician/ Fitter/ Electronic Mechanic/ Ref & AC Mechanic trade||Rs. 8000 – 14140/-|
UR and OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 400 (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for DMRC Recruitment.
How to Apply Online:
- Applicants can apply online by going through official website that is www.delhimetrorail.com.
- On the top of home page hit the link ‘careers’ for DMRC Recruitment.
- Then various notifications will be appeared in the left side of the next page.
- Further Download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions completely before to fill online application form.
- Then press the link “Recruitment: Advertisement No. DMRC/ OM/ HR/ I/ 2015”
- Now fill required details in online registration form.
- Download system generated challan form and submit requisite fee.
- Then again log in with valid id and password and follow the link online application.
- Now candidates must fill online application form in all manners for this recruitment.
- Candidates must mention valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
|Last Date For Registration of On-Line Applications||25th November 2015|
|Bank Challan Will Be Generated Up To||25th November 2015|
|Application Fee to be paid between||26th October to 27th November 2015|
Note: To obtain other details regarding DMRC Recruitment, aspirants may check Official Notification. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding DMRC Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You may also like to check this Section