Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has notified a job notice for DMRC Recruitment. DMRC, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from GOI & Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi is going to engage competent aspirants for filling up 114 Latest Job Openings in different fields or departments. Candidates, who are eagerly, apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016 can submit online application form before the last date.
Appliers, who are going to apply for DMRC Vacancy, may follow below stated steps to submit online application form before the last date which is 27th June 2016. Job appliers can read remaining information about DMRC Recruitment Advertisement which will describe below in the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||27|
|2||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom)||15|
|3||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||54|
|4||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||18|
- For Assistant Manager Posts: Applicants should have B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Signal & Telecom) with 60% from a recognized University/ Institute, with a valid GATE 2015/ 2016 score.
- For Junior Engineer Posts: Candidates must have Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics from a recognized Institute or its equivalent.
Searching For More Engineering Jobs: Check Here
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- Contenders’ age for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment should be lying in between 18-28 years.
- For reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
Applying contenders should need to pay requisite application fee that is mentioned in official notification either through online or offline mode only.
Check Here: How to Deposit Fee Through Challan Form
Salary Details For DMRC Job:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical / Signal & Telecom)||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical / Electronics)||Rs. 13500- 25520/-|
Aspirants will be getting classifieds on the basis of following process as shown below:
- Test or
- Interview Process
How To Prepare For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016?
Contenders, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply by submit DMRC Online Application Form before the closing date.
- Aspirants will have to open official site of organization which is www.delhimetrorail.com.
- From homepage hit on “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Select “Requirement of Assistant Manager (electrical), Assistant Manager (signal & telecom), Junior engineer (electrical) & Junior engineer (electronics) on regular /contract basis for 4 years” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- And must fill online application form with desired information and upload digital images of their entire documents (if required).
- After that, application form completed in all aspects must be submitted by pressing “Submit” button.
- At last, get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Check Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||26th May 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of On-Line Applications||27th June 2016|
|Bank Challan Will Be Generated Up To|
|Application Fee To Be Paid Between||27th May To 29th June 2016|
You may open this Official Notification to know more about DMRC Recruitment. You can also bookmark our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com using Control+D to fetch updated info on DMRC Recruitment 2016, so applicants may keep in touch with us on our web portal.
To Read DMRC Recruitment Notification: Hit Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|