A latest job advertisement has been circulated by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) for DMRC Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable and dynamic candidates for filling up 16 vacancies of Manager, Senior Section Engineer, Assistant Manager, and Junior Engineer posts. So, applicants who are searching for DMRC Job Openings, they need to fill DMRC application form as soon as possible. Applicants may apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date that is given below in this page.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting to you the rest information like education qualification, age limit, salary details, mode of appointment, how to apply, and last date to remember etc related to DMRC Jobs.
DMRC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
|Senior Section Engineer||03|
Aspirants, who are willing to apply for Jobs in DMRC, they should be working/ Retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc in required grade pay or equivalent (IDA).
The age of applying candidates should not be more than 62 years and should not be less than 57 years as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Appointment:
- Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Medical Examination and personal interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1:5
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness.
Process to Apply for DMRC Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for DMRC Vacancies, should log on to the official website that is delhimetrorail.com.
- Now, hit on “Careers” tab which is given at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select “REQUIREMENT OF RETIRED/EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS ON REEMPLOYMENT BASIS FOR DMRC PROJECTS” link and read the complete information carefully.
- After that, download the format of application form and fill it with complete details in approved manner.
- After filling the form, must attached Xerox copies of the documents / certificates (Educational Certificates (Graduation, Post Graduation & Others), Work Experience Certificate, NOC from Employer (In Case Of Serving Employee), APAR Last 5 years) along with the form.
- After completing of all process, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of……………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
General Manager (HR) IIIrd Floor,
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 05th April 2016.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on 20th April 2016 (6 pm)
- The interview will tentatively start from 27th April 2016, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
Contenders can obtain entire information related to DMRC Recruitment 2016, through this Official Notification. You can bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D button.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released a latest job openings advertisement titled as DMRC Recruitment. DMRC invites application forms from capable and skilled contenders for filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer, and Assistant Manager and other various posts. So, candidates, who want to grab this opportunity, must apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016 by submitting application form through proper channel on or before the closing date which is provided below in this page.
Other information like qualification requirement, pay scale, age restrictions, mode of appointment, steps to apply etc related to DMRC Jobs, you can get by going through this page which is made for you by the team www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Junior Engineer(Electrical)
- Junior Engineer(Electronic)
- Senior Section Engineer(Civil)
- Senior Section Engineer(Electrical)
- Assistant Manager(Electrical)/Manager(Electrical)
- Assistant Manager(Civil)/Manager(Civil)
Candidates, who are willing to apply for DMRC Recruitment, should have done Degree of graduation and Post Graduation or Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University or institute with good academic records.
- The age of participating candidates should not be less than 18 years.
- Age Relaxation will be offered to some reserved categories as per organization norms and directives.
Applicants, who are appointed for DMRC Vacancy, will get an impressive and satisfied amount of salary which will be offered by the selection panel of organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply against DMRC Careers, need to visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation that is www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Now, hit on “Careers” tab which is given in the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link according to that post which you want to apply for and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, fill application form with complete details in correct manner and also attached all the attested copies of documents and submit the filled application form through proper channel on or before the final date.
Closing date for the application submission: Updated Soon
To acquire more details or to apply directly for DMRC Recruitment 2016, applicants are request to visit Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding DMRC Job Notification.
You may also like to check this Section