AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
Let’s Checkout AP EAMCET Hall Ticket as it is Released Now!!!!! All those applicants, who are going to appear for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test, may get their AP EAMCET Admit Card for appearing in the EAMCET Exam. AP EAMCET Exam is going to be held on 24.04.2017, 25.04.2017, 26.04.2017, 27.04.2017 & 28.04.2017. EAMCET Entrance Exam is conduct by the JNTU Kakinada to provide admission in Agriculture Engineering and Medical courses. To download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 follow the steps given below on this page.
Crucial Content Of This page:
Essential Points which help you to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
Important Instructions For Released Admit Card
Materials to be Brought at the time of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam
Important Dates To be Noted
Participating candidates in AP EAMCET Examination (Medical, Agriculture and Engineering) examination are mentors to download their exam admit card as it is available on the official website. Keen visitors can grasp all the important and essential details regarding AP EAMCET Call letter so scroll down the entire page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as created by our dedicated team members.
Vital Steps To be followed To Download AP EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket:
Students who are going to appear in AP EAMCET Entrance exam they must follow the entire step as customized below:
- In the very first step aspirants must move to the Official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Then on the home page aspirants must hit on “AP EAMCET – 2017 Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test” link and open it.
- Now on the new page candidate’s press on “Hall tickets for APEAMCET-2017 are available for download” Link.
- Now fill the Registration No, Roll No., Date Of Birth and after filling all the details as given in image.
- Then, aspirants must press on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- Now your Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test call letter will be displayed on your screen and you can take a print out of it.
Read Out: How to Download Admit Card?
Essential Instructions To Keep In Mind:
- Information which was filled in Online application form will be needed to generate exam admit card.
- Aspirants must check all the vital details as mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates must carry this hall ticket to get entry in the examination hall in case you forget it you will not be able to sit in the exam hall.
Certificates/ Documents to be brought on the Date of AP EAMCET Examination:
- AP EAMCET Exam hall Tickets
- Filled application form with colored photo graph affix on the space provided in it.
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black),
- Caste Certificates in case candidates belong to SC/ST Category
Check Here: AP EAMCET Application Form 2017–2018
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in||19/04/2017|
|AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering) Exam Date||24.04.2017, 25.04.2017, 26.04.2017 & 27.04.2017|
|AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)Exam Date||28.04.2017|
|Primary Key Declaration||29/04/2017|
|Closing date for receiving of objections on preliminary Key||02/05/2017|
|Declaration of Ranks||06/05/2017|
**Timings of AP EAMCET Exam: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Download Now: AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
Keen candidates can download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 by accessing the Official Link. You can also avail all the vital and essential details regarding Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test by visiting the web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear|