All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year conducts Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) in order to select suitable candidates for Pharmacy education. This year also organization is all set to conduct GPAT 2018 Exam in the month of January for providing admission to the postgraduate pharmacy courses. According to the GPAT 2018 Notification, Application forms are invited from the aspirants who satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria. Also we have provided GPAT 2018 Syllabus and Preparation Tips for the easiness of candidates.
With the help of GPAT 2018 Syllabus and Preparation Tips, aspirants will able to score good marks in the exam. As well as GPAT score are used for the allotment of seat to aspirants as well as providing scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well furnished detailed information about GPAT 2018 Notification on the below section of this page, must have a glance!!!!
Procedure to Fill GPAT 2018 Application Form:
For GPAT registration 2018, aspirants are advised to follow below stated simples steps:
Steps: 1 first of all you need to visit official web portal of the organization that is aicte-gpat.in
Steps: 2 on the home page you have to hit “notification” tab given in the menu bar, a drop down list will appear and you have to select “Advertisement” link
Steps: 3 GPAT Notification 2018 will appear on your digital screen and you are required to go through the same
Steps: 4 After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit the tab “GPAT 2018 apply online”
Steps: 5 GPAT Application Form 2018 will appear on your digital screen and you are to fill the same in appropriate manner
Steps: 6 also you are attach your scanned passport size photograph along with signature
Steps: 7 at last you have to hit the “submit” tab and also take print out of the same for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
As stated in the GPAT 2018 notification, aspirants are advised to satisfy below stated eligibility criteria before filling up the application form
- Nationality: Applying aspirants must be the citizen of India.
- Required Qualification: aspirants must possess 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma). Passed/Appearing aspirants in the lateral entry of B.Pharma programme are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Contenders: appearing aspirants in the final year of B.Pharma course are eligible to apply for the GPAT 2018
- Age Limitation: for appearing the online examination of GPAT, there is no age restriction.
Contenders have to pay GPAT application form 2018 fee as furnished below at the time of registration:
|GEN/OBC||Rs. 1, 400/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
GPAT 2018 Selection Process:
After the successful declaration of GPAT Result 2018, qualified aspirants have to appear for further selection process on schedule date. Organization is all set to conduct GPAT counselling process for the shortlisted contenders. Allotment of seats is completely based on the candidates’ marks in the GPAT 2018 exam.
GPAT 2018 Exam Date:
We have furnished the tentative dates of GPAT Registration, admit card, exam and result along with the GPAT Exam Date 2018.
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||2nd week of October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||4th week of December 2017|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||4th week of January 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of January 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2018||2nd week of February 2018|
|Downloading of Score Cards||2nd week of February 2018|
GPAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Mode of the Examination: online Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted where questions will be shown on a computer screen.
- Type of Questions: the exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions only.
- Maximum Marks: There will be total 125 questions and each question carries 4 marks each.
- Duration Of Exam: 3 hours will be allotted to the aspirants for the exam
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
GPAT 2018 Syllabus:
Contenders who are going to appear in the exam can start their exam preparation the GPAT Syllabus 2018 furnished below. Also you can download the GPAT 2018 syllabus PDF by tapping the direct link stated below.
Crucial topics in GPAT Syllabus
Get Here>>>>>>GPAT syllabus 2018 PDF download
Preparation Tips for GPAT 2018:
- Aspirants are advised to make time table and study accordingly
- Candidates need to give more time to the topics which carry good marks.
- To crack the examination one should know proper examination pattern
- Self study plays a vital role for any exam as it is the only element that helps you to crack the examination
- To prepare for an examination it is very important to have proper knowledge about the same.
- Candidates should take proper and healthy diet.
GPAT Admit Card 2018:
After the successful completion of GPAT 2018 registration, organization will publish GPAT 2018 Admit Card on its official web portal. Aspirants need to have their username and ID in hand for GPAT Hall Ticket 2018. Contenders are advised to download GPAT 2018 admit card and take print of the same for future use.
GPAT 2018 Answer Key:
Organization will shortly publish GPAT Answer Key 2018 after the successful completion of GPAT Exam 2018. With the help of answer key, aspirants will get an idea of their performance in the exam. After broadcasting the answer key, organization will soon profess GPAT 2018 Results.
GPAT Result 2018:
AICTE GPAT 2018 will broadcast GPAT Score Card 2018 on its official web portal on schedule date that is in the second week of February 2018. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to see their GPAT 2018 Result are advised to download the AICTE GPAT Result 2018 through online mode from our web portal.
Aspirants who want to get additional information about GPAT 2018 are advised to visit the Official Link of the organization. Apart from this you can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the latest updates.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Entrance Exams In India||GPAT Books|
|List of Universities In India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|