Get your registration for Gujarat SET Exam Notification now. Candidates are informed that Gujarat State Government is going to conduct Gujarat State Eligibility Test for the purpose of checking the eligibility of applied. In order to recruit only capable candidates to fill up vacant profile in Gujarat University or affiliated colleges, SET will be conducted. Candidates, having requisite eligibility norms can promptly register themselves through registration link and submit online application form before the due date. Applicants to get detail about Gujarat SET 2017–2018 and GSET Exam date may go through this page.
Key Contents Included In Page:
|GSET Eligibility Criteria||Fees structure|
|Hiring procedure||GSET 2017 pattern|
|Procedure to apply for Gujarat SET Notification||Official link|
As the opportunity comes to your door by GSET Exam Notification, candidates want to prospect their career in government sector are required to apply for it. Only those aspirants who are able to satisfy all required conditions can apply through online mode via visiting to the official portal. Interested applicants, want to participate in the examination can obtain overall details regarding Gujarat SET exam 2017 by reading this entire page which is prepared by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Gujarat SET Exam 2017 Notification
Candidates who are appear this examination must have completed master degree and who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) OR equivalent exam from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences
More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing in the final year at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for the Test.
The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for appearing in the this Exam.
For general category candidates Examination Fees is Rs. 825/- [800 + 25 Bank Fee] and for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH Candidates are required to pay Rs. 725/- [700 + 25 Bank Fee].
Instructions regarding Examination Fee Payment:
- Applicants have to download the Bank Challan Form through Computerised in the form of Bank Copy, GSET Copy & Candidate’s Copy or as specified in the notification.
- All three of the copies should be submitted in any branch of Corporation Bank in Gujarat other cities such as Mumbai and Delhi.
- Mandatory fee can be deposit in the corporation Bank after 24 hours of downloading the challan from the official website along with RS. 25 as bank fees.
- After payment of fess register online immediately.
- Fees should be remitted through challan only no other mode will be accepted of fees.
Method of selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the participated applicants in this examination.
Gujarat SET – 2017 Scheme:
- Paper-I includes (60) multiple choice questions each is of 2 marks, out of which candidate are required to attempt any 50 answers. If any of the candidates attempt more than 50 questions then first 50 questions will be taken into consideration.
- Paper-II will be made available of 50 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will be of 2 marks and all the questions are compulsory.
- Paper-III is consists of 75 objective type questions based on the subjects selected by the candidates. Each question carries 2 marks all the questions are compulsory to attend.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||11.00 A.M. to 12.15 P.M.|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M|
Subjects included in GSET:
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Political Science
- Library and Information Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Physical Education
- Home Science
Must Check Here: High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
How to apply For Gujarat SET Exam:
- First of applicants, have to visit the official website that is www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Candidates are required to hit the suitable link.
- Then applicants have to read all the information carefully.
- Then you need to hit on the “Reprint Application form”.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering the registration and date of birth details in an available space.
- Then you need to hit the “Submit” button.
- After that you have to fill the Gujarat SET application form.
- While filling the online application form you have to attach necessary documents (if required)
- Then you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Do you Know? Process to Fill Online Application Form
Date of Examination: September 2017 (tentative)
Official Link: Gujarat SET 2017–2018
Candidates may get more information regarding Gujarat SET Exam 2017 through Official Link. Dear visitors keep visiting with this web page for collecting more relevant details about Gujarat SET Exam 2018. If you have any query you can leave a comment in a below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: