Gujarat SET Exam
Gujarat State Government is going to organize Gujarat SET exam 2016 (Gujarat State Eligibility Test) for recruiting the well qualified and goal oriented applicants for filling up the lecturer posts in Gujarat University or affiliated colleges. Applicants who want to participate in this examination may obtain complete details regarding GSET Exam Notification through this page. The candidates who are eligible and interested may apply by filling the Online Registration Form before the closing date that is 3rd September 2016. Be connected with this web page for getting upcoming information regarding Gujarat SET Exam 2017.
We are providing you all relevant details of State Eligibility Test for the easiness of the aspirants. For concerning more details by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Gujarat State Eligibility Test
- Candidates who are appear this examination must have completed master degree and who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) OR equivalent exam from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing in the final year at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for the Test.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for appearing in the this Exam.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
The applying applicants have to pay Examination fee of Rs. 800/- (General & OBC) and Rs. 700/- (ST/SC/PH/VH) applicants, and the Bank fee of Rs.25/-
Method of Selection:
Method of selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the participated applicants in this examination.
Quick Links For Gujarat SET Exam:
The Test will consist of three papers. All papers will consist of only objective type questions
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory|
How to apply For Gujarat SET Exam:
- Firstly applicants have to visit the official website that is www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Then applicants have to read all the information carefully.
- Then you need to hit on the “Reprint Application form”.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering the registration and date of birth details in an available space.
- Then you need to hit the “Submit” button.
- After that you have to fill the Gujarat SET application form.
- While filling the online application form you have to attach necessary documents (if required)
- Then you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Attested copies of caste certificate
- Copy of bank Challan
- Medical certificate
- Marriage Certificate/Gazette only
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Office,
|Last date for filling the online applications||03rd September 2016|
|Date of examination||25th September 2016|
|Last day of fee collection||31st August 2016|
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates may get more information regarding Gujarat SET Exam 2016 through Official Link. Dear visitors keep visiting with this web page for collecting more relevant details about Gujarat SET Exam 2017. If you have any query you can leave a comment in a below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section