How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer
Keen Indian aspirants who are looking for useful advice on How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer? Here’s something very useful for you… An IAS officer is one of the most respectable positions in the society. And candidates who wish to become an IAS / IPS officer have to appear the Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC and required to clear it. So, go further well with this page and get few tips to Crack Exam in One Year without Coaching. Discussed below are steps to Become IAS or IPS Officer;
Guys! Preparing and appearing for UPSC Indian Administrative Service or Indian Police Services examination must is not so easy and even not quite tough. Yes! Well, you don’t need to search elsewhere more on How to Become IAS or IPS Officer? Because on this page we have provided a complete guide, check out;
How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer?
Interested ones must go well with these steps to know that how to become an IAS and IPS officer:
- Firstly you require completing your schooling with any stream in 12th…
- Then have to complete graduation (in any field)
- Now, whether completed 12th or done with graduation you have to appear and clear UPSE exam (@ the 21years of your age).
- In this examination passing process- First step will be prelims which consists of two papers and 200 marks each and then mains. (For more check below)
- If you clear both prelims and mains along with the interview, then you will get an overall ranking in India
- Now after done with examination and ranking, you will go through training of 2-3 years for an IAS OR IPS post….
Must Read: IAS Success Stories
Guys, go further with bottom sections too…
- you should have a hold bachelor’s degree in any recognized Institution OR equivalent
- Qualification and Final year candidates may also eligible.
- Age must be at least 21 at the time of applying for Civil Services (Prelims).
- Only pass marks is enough to appear for IAS / IPS exams.
- There is no percentage bar required.
Know More About: IAS Eligibility Criteria
How to Crack Exam in One Year without Coaching?
Many students qualify the exams without going for any coaching and some of them even top the exam. From this it is very clear that coaching is not the solution but your own preparation is – with or without coaching! Many favor to have coaching but things can be done on your own if you are strict and dedicated towards your goal. Well, check few steps to Crack Exam in One Year without Coaching;
Before starting we want to tell you, be strict with yourself and be assure that you’ll do theses and as much as hard work,
- Manage your time effectively and be disciplined. Develop a routine!
- Do selective reading but be through in those portions
- Remember to have a good mix of books and self made notes
- Take mock tests at regular intervals
- Start preparations early, it’s a vast syllabus!
- Make short notes and mind maps on a regular basis! They help your memory.
- Reach out to fellow aspirants. Discuss topics!
- Most importantly believe that you can do it without coaching!
Check Here: Best IAS Coaching Centers in India
IAS / IPS Preparation
Guys your IAS / IPS Preparations have to be massive as more than 2 lakh students appears all together even for odd posts. Among them many are toppers, hard workers, so it’s a tough task to crack, but we don’t say that it’s very tough… yes! With your dedication you can achieve success…
IAS Exam Pattern
Written Test (Preliminary), Main (Written & Interview), at last there is an Interview which each and every elected applicant has to appear for.
Must Check: IAS Exam Pattern
- Preliminary exam will hold in two papers of objective types (General Studies and Aptitude Skills) in which the questions will be multiple choices.
- Preliminary exam consist of namely; Paper 1 and paper 2 i.e. General Studies and Aptitude Skills, each section contains 200 marks thus in total they are of 400 marks with the time duration of 2 hours each.
Read Out: IAS Study Material
- It will consist of written exams and interview. Written exam will contain 9 papers of conventional essays.
- Main examination Paper 1: One of the Indian languages chosen from the prescribed list 300 English; 300 marks, Essay: 250 marks, General Studies (250 marks for each paper) and 1000 marks and there is also Optional subject 1: 500 marks. The Total Marks for written examination is 1750 marks
- After all Interview test, After Pre and Main test, selected candidates are invited for Interview round. And this section of Interview will be of consisting 275 marks.
Guys, with all your dedication and believe in yourself… you can achieve success in every possible way!!!
Hope it helped | Good luck!!
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IAS Notification||IAS Syllabus|
|IAS Admit Card||IAS Result|
|IAS Exam Syllabus||IAS Preparation Tips|
|IAS Answer Key||IAS Interview Questions Answers|
|IAS Application Form||IAS Previous Year Papers, Questions|
|IAS Cut Off List||IAS Officer Salary|