IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection implements new formats of IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern time to time. Thus, if you are preparing for IBPS Clerk Exam then you must know about the latest changes in IBPS CWE-Clerk-VIII Exam Pattern.
So, for the ease of appliers here we are providing IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 for common written exam. Aspirants are required to check IBPS Clerk Exam Marking Scheme and plan their exam strategy accordingly.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Changed!
With the purpose to enroll most eligible candidates for various vacant posts in different departments, the institute conducts IBPS Clerk Recruitment every year. Numerous numbers of contenders applied for IBPS Clerk Exams.
Thus, if you want to beat the competition then need to start your preparation according to IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam pattern. Aspirants who want to obtain IBPS Exam Pattern directly they can go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
In order to know the IBPS Clerk Exam Structure and marking scheme, applicants must check latest IBPS Clerk CWE-Clerk-VIII Exam Pattern here. Candidates who are preparing for Clerk Recruitment exam they can get updated Exam Pattern here. Aspirants can also download IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Pdf via official website of the institute.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Clerk Exam in two parts that are following below. Those who will be able to crack Preliminary Exam can go for Mains Exam.
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam
Updated IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018:
- The IBPS Clerk Question Paper will contain 100 objective type questions.
- Multiple questions will be asked from Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The Reasoning ability paper as well as the Quantitative Aptitude paper will contain 35 questions, 1 mark each.
- The English language paper will have 30 questions also 1 mark each.
- The preliminary exam will be of 100 marks and duration of all these papers will be 1 hour.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. For 1 mark question 0.25 mark will be deducted.
|Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|English Language Paper||30||30|
Appearing contenders are required to secure marks according to the cut off to qualify above mentioned three tests as per the decision of IBPS. The organization will select adequate number of candidates in each category for the main examination.
Must Check: IBPS Clerk Books
IBPS Clerk Mains Pattern 2018:
- IBPS Mains Examination for Clerk will comprise 190 questions of 200 marks.
- Candidates have 160 minutes to solve the examination paper.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Question paper will be designed with questions asked from Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning ability, Computer Knowledge, English language and General Awareness.
|Reasoning & Computer Knowledge||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness Paper||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
Get Here: IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Must know changes in IBPS Clerk Marking Scheme 2018:
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests Preliminary and Main examination.
- 25 of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS Clerk Cut-off Marks:
- Appearing contenders are required to secure minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination.
- A minimum total score to be considered for further process.
- Cut Off will be decided on the basis of number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment.
- Contenders will not get details about scores obtained in the Online Main Examination prior to the completion of provisional allotment process.
Get Here Best: IBPS Clerk Sample Papers
IBPS Clerk Career:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Clerk Examination for recruitment of candidates in participating public sector bank as Clerk. Bank Clerk is the first person that contact with inquiries & guidance to the customers. Clerk in public sector banks, work as Head Cashier, SWO, Special Assistants, Agricultural Assistants etc.
We hope that our information about IBPS Clerk Exam Papers will help you to increase your knowledge. Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily updates on your timeline.
You may also subscribe free mail section of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information regarding IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 in your inbox. If you have any query, please ask in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper||IBPS Clerk Salary|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam in 7 Weeks|
|How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket|
|IBPS Clerk Score Card||IBPS Clerk Result|