IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Get one step close to become a clerk in Govt Banks. Check Updated Topics of IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern from this page. To crack CWE-VI Clerk Exam 2017, it’s essential to be familiar with IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017. Go through this page to download your complete Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk CWE-VI. By going this Clerk CWE- VI Exam Pattern, you can know which section will contain more marks.
IBPS Clerk Exam will follow Two Tier exams for recruitment of applicants against vacancies of Clerk. The two tier system states that exam will be performed in two levels Tier 1 and Tier 2, which are also known as preliminary and Main Exam respectively. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information about pattern of Clerk Exam below, so please have a look.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Clerk Exam in two parts that are following below. Those who will be able to crack Preliminary Exam can go for Mains Exam.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Read Here Best: IBPS Clerk Sample Papers
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- The questions paper will contain 100 objective type questions.
- Multiple questions will be asked from Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The Reasoning ability paper as well as the Quantitative Aptitude paper will contain 35 questions, 1 mark each.
- The English language paper will have 30 questions also 1 mark each.
- The preliminary exam will be of 100 marks and duration of all these papers will be 1 hour.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. For 1 mark question 0.25 mark will be deducted.
|Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|English Language Paper||30||30|
Must Check: IBPS Clerk Books
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- Exam contains 200 marks and duration to solve paper will be 2 hours.
- Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning ability will contain 50 questions each; one mark for each answer, while English language and General Awareness contain 40 questions, 1 mark each.
- Computer knowledge will however be of 20 marks and will contain 20 questions.
|General Awareness Paper||40||40|
Check Out Details On: IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Career as IBPS Clerk:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Clerk Examination for recruitment of candidates in participating public sector bank as Clerk. Bank Clerk is the first person that contact with inquiries & guidance to the customers. Clerk in public sector banks, work as Head Cashier, SWO, Special Assistants, Agricultural Assistants etc.
We hope that our information about IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern will help you to increase your knowledge. Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily updates on your timeline. You may also subscribe free mail section of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information regarding IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 in your inbox. If you have any query, please ask in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Clerk Salary|
|Bank Coaching Centers||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Study Material|