IBPS Clerk 2018
Apply for 7275 CRP Clerks-VIII Vacancies for 2019-2020 ! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited application form from eligible aspirants for IBPS Clerk 2018 posts. Check all details about IBPS Clerk Vacancy Notification, Admit Card & others from here.
Online Registration for IBPS Clerk 2018 will begin from 18-09-2018. Those desirous to be appointed as clerk in banks may enroll for IBPS Clerk Recruitment prior 10-10-2018. Follow step by step process as provided below to apply for IBPS Clerk CRP-VIII Recruitment.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date:
After this, procedure to download call letters for Pre- Exam Training will begin from November 2018. Subsequent to it, Pre-Exam Training will be held from 26-11-2018 to 01-12-2018. Get all detailed information about IBPS Clerk Notification from below of page.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be organized from 08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018. For knowing more details about IBPS Clerk 2018-2019 Notification, you may go through this page created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Clerk 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification. With the release of IBPS Clerk Notice, IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process is started. IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Notification is having all details about prelims exam, mains exam & others.
As per IBPS Clerk Vacancy Notification, IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam will be held from 08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018. Those who qualify IBPS Clerk Prelims will be invited for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam organizing on 20-01-2019.
IBPS Clerk Date 2018:
|Events||IBPS CRP-VIII Clerk Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification Release Date||14-09-2018|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Form Starting Date||18-09-2018|
|Last date to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018||10-10-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26-11-2018 to 01-12-2018|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||November 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2018||08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result||December 2018/ January 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||January 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018||20-01-2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment:
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process is begun. Through release of IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification, application form is invited from eligible aspirants for 7275 CRP Clerks-VIII Vacancies. To know more about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018, go through below page.
IBPS Clerk Vacancies (Bank Wise):
|Bank Name||Number of vacancies (Tentative)|
|Bank Of Baroda||1122|
|Bank Of India||732|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce||298|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||233|
|Union Bank Of India||943|
IBPS Clerk Jobs(State Wise):
|State||Number of job position|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||3|
|Daman & Diu||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||61|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Those applying against IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Recruitment Notification may check IBPS Clerk Eligibility from here.
IBPS Clerk Qualification 2018:
- Candidates having computer knowledge and Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized university Graduate Degree , they can eligible to apply for above posts
- Diploma/ Degree/ Certificate in computer operations/ language or have studied computer/information technology as one of subjects in the high school/college are mandatory to have by the applying applicants.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- As per IBPS RRB Clerk Notification, age of the contenders should not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Age Relaxation as per IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
|Ex-S / Disabled Ex-S||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Check Complete Detail: IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk Application Fee:
- Aspirants applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment or IBPS Clerk Jobs are required to pay Application Fees/ Intimation Charges using online payment mode as net banking or any credit/debit card.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
|For General / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 100/-|
Pre-Requisites to Apply Online:
- Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted.
- Scan their signature and photograph ensuring that both the signature and photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) follow to the required specifications which are mentioned in Annexure III to the CWE VII Clerk Notification.
- Keep the essential details or documents ready to make Online Payment of the necessary application fee/ intimation charges
- Applicants must have a valid personal Email ID that should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment process.
How To Fill IBPS Clerk Online Application form 2018?
Contenders who want to apply for clerk position they may go through the following points!!
Step 1: IBPS Clerk Online Registration 2018
- Subsequently you have to go through the official website that is ibps.in.
- Now you have to press “CWE Clerical” tab presented at left side of web page.
- Press on ‘Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VIII’ link to get IBPS Clerk Notification 2018.
- Now, press on ‘Hit here to view Advertisement for Common recruitment process for clerk VIII(CRP Clerk VIII)’ link to view IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Check IBPS Clerk Eligibility, applying process & other details from it.
- It’s time to register by filling IBPS Clerk Registration Form 2018
- Fill details as user ID and password in IBPS Clerk Online Registration Form.
- Hit on login tab.
Step 2: Fill IBPS Online Application Form
- After this, you may download IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018.
- Put all details in IBPS Clerk Online Application Form as your name, qualification & others.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
- Also, upload documents along with form, pay your application fee.
- Take a preview of form & submit your IBPS Clerk Application Form.
- Carry hard copy of form for further usage.
Get Participating Banks List: How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk
IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
- On the basis of screening the application form, applicants will be called for preliminary and mains examination.
- Candidates who will qualify in preliminary exam they will be called for mains exam.
- Final Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of marks secured in Pre and Mains Examination.
- Contenders can take help of IBPS Clerk Books for the better preparation of the examination.
IBPS Clerk Salary:
Candidates may check detailed IBPS Clerk Salary In hand, through below given table.
|Component And Facilities Provided||Places With Population||Places With Population|
|Above 45 Lakhs||Below 45 Lakhs|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 11765/-||Rs. 11765/-|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 911.79/-||Rs. 911.79/-|
|DA (Dearness Allowances)||Rs. 5311.58/-||Rs. 5311.58/-|
|CCA||Rs. 0/-||Rs. 0/-|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs. 18413.37/-||Rs. 18413.37/-|
|HRA||Rs. 1176.5/-||Rs. 1058.85/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs. 19589.87/-||Rs. 19472.22/-|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants who will appear in IBPS Clerk Recruitment exam they are required to check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern as given below:-
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2018:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of1 hour|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Duration (in minutes)
|Reasoning/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35|
|Reasoning Ability/ Computer Aptitude||50||60||45|
Syllabus Of IBPS Clerk 2018:
Apart from the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018, contenders are required to have knowledge of Topic Wise IBPS Clerk Syllabus. By pressing this link of IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018 PDF, contenders can do preparation of the examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection easily.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres:
|State Code||State/UT||Preliminary Examination Centres||Main Examination Centres|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat|
|19||Daman & Diu|
|25||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|26||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2018:
IBPS Clerk Sample Paper and IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2018 can be proved helpful for the appearing contenders in the examination. Contenders can download IBPS Clerk 2018 Question Paper, IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test and IBPS Clerk Mains Question Paper 2018 directly from this page or going through the official also.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download:
To appear in the examination, contenders need to have IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2018. By entering the necessary details or pressing direct link of IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download 2018, you can get it easily.
Admit Card is mandatory documents. Contenders are advised to bring IBPS CWE Clerk Admit Card 2018 while appearing in the exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be organized from 08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018. You may get your call letters for IBPS Clerk 2018 online examination (Preliminary) from November 2018
Result Of IBPS Clerk 2018:
After the commencement of the examination, candidates check their performance by downloading IBPS CWE Clerk VIII Result 2018. According to the selection procedure, organization will release IBPS Clerk Pre Score Card 2018 firstly and afterwards selected contenders will appear for the mains.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result will be available from December 2018/ January 2019. After this, IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will be held on 20.01.2019. To get your IBPS Clerk Result 2018, stay connected with us.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Cut Off:
Contenders can download IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2018 to get estimated idea of the percentage, expected by the organization. To obtain entire information regarding Expected Cut Off, you need to press this direct link of IBPS Clerk Cut Off.
Expected IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2018:
Sectional IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2018 Prelims:
Expected IBPS Clerk Mains Cut Off 2018 Sectional:
|English language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||Computer Knowledge||Total|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC||2.25||10.75||3.25||8||5||31.50 – 52.5|
IBPS Clerk Mains Expected Cut Off 2018 Overall:
|Candidate’s Category||Cut-offs on Total Marks (Out of 100)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||50.50|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40.75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||30.50|
|Orthopaedically Challenged (OC)||34.50|
|Visually Impaired (VI)||37.50|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||37.00|
IBPS Clerk Expected Cut Off 2018 for Final Selection:
Get Here: IBPS Clerk Score Card
Contenders can collect more details about IBPS Clerk 2018- 2019 by going through the Official Website also as well as you can connect with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D or following us Facebook or Google Plus also.
You may also like to check this Section:
|Study Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Challan Form|
|IBPS Study Material||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|List Of Banks Under IBPS||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|