IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
You will be surprise definitely by knowing changes in IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria. If you want to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam, first read complete IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017. You can apply for this exam only, if you are matching with IBPS CWE Clerk Qualification and Age Limitations. Check out this page completely to get detailed information about IBPS CWE Clerk Eligibility Criteria.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria is the set of terms and conditions defined for age, nationality, educational qualification. These terms and condition are required to be fulfilled by aspirants, who want to apply for Common Written Examination for employment in clerical cadre in participating banks and monetary institutions. Go through this page that is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- A Citizen of India or subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who arrived in India before 1 January 1962 to permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has originally migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- Candidate belonging to category other than must have a proper certificate of eligibility which is issued by the Government of India.
Check Here: List of Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India and must working knowledge in computer.
- It is essential to have a Diploma/ Degree/ Certificate in computer operations/ language or should have studied computer/information technology as one of subjects in the high school/college.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Read Here: IBPS Online Notification
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service spent in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.|
|Widows, divorced women and women who were legally separated from their husbands and did not remarry||9 years|
|Persons who are ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1 January 1981 to 31 December 1990||5 years|
|1984 riots victims||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Candidates can stay connected with us on Facebook and Google Plus to acquire latest information on your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service, which is completely free. Aspirants if you have any query, you can drop comment in comment box. We will try to solve query as soon as possible.
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details. Save this page by using Ctrl+D or Keep in touch with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com through Facebook, twitter etc to get more updates about IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Clerk Books||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Sample Papers|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS Clerk Salary|
|Online Practice Test for IBPS||IBPS RRB Notification|