IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Those, who are going to appear in IBPS CWE-III examination 2018, should check out IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria from this page. IBPS Clerk Qualification has comprises three factors i.e Nationality, qualification and age.
Before applying for IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam, you must be aware about the entire knowledge of IBPS CWE-III Eligibility as decided by the Selection Panel. From the below section of this page you can get details of IBPS qualification conditions and IBPS clerk age limit 2018.
Eligibility Conditions fixed by:
The terms and conditions for CWE-III has been decided by the Indian Banking Personnel Selection. These qualification conditions should be fulfilled by aspirants, to appear in Common Written Examination for employment in clerical cadre in participating banks and monetary institutions.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection fixes the eligibility norms for CWE-III. You may read this page completely, tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to get detailed information about IBPS CWE Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/ Citizenship as per IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- A Citizen of India or subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who arrived in India before 1 January 1962 to permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has originally migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- Candidate belonging to category other than must have a proper certificate of eligibility which is issued by the Government of India.
Check Here, Updated: List of Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Qualification:
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility:
- Candidates must have a Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India with good academic records.
- Applicants should have valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of their Graduation at the time of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2018
- All the educational qualifications must be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by Government Regulatory Bodies.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Age Limit:
IBPS Age Limit for Clerk is as following:
IBPS Clerk Age Limit for General 2018: Applicants age should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 28 years i.e A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Read Here: IBPS Online Notification
IBPS Clerk Age Limit 2018 (Age Relaxation):
Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as prescribed below:
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|IBPS Clerk Age Limit For OBC||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Actual period of service|
spent in the defense forces
+ 3 years (8 years for
belonging to SC/ST) subject
to a maximum age limit of
|Widows, divorced women and|
women who were legally separated
from their husbands and did not remarry
|Persons who are ordinarily domiciled|
in the Kashmir Division of the State
of Jammu & Kashmir during the
period 1 January 1981 to 31 December 1990
|1984 riots victims||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Do You Know: How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk
- Applicants must have Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Candidates must know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT
Applicants must have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
You Can Also Check: IBPS Clerk Notification
Participating banks for IBPS Clerk 2018 recruitment process
With the purpose of recruiting clerical cadre postsCommon Recruitment Process has been conducted every year.re below we have placed the names of banks, which are participation under IBPS Clear Recruitment process:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
Also Check: IBPS Clerk Salary
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates:
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details. Save this page by using Ctrl+D or Keep in touch with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com through Facebook, twitter etc to get more updates about IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Candidates can stay connected with us on Facebook and Google Plus to acquire latest information on your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service, which is completely free. Aspirants if you have any query, you can drop comment in comment box. We will try to solve query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Clerk Sample Paper||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
|IBPS Clerk Score Card||IBPS Clerk Result|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||Best IBPS Clerk Books|
|Study Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|