IBPS Cut Off Marks
Are you looking for IBPS Cut Off Marks? Check out CWE RRB Cut off Marks of PO, Clerk and SO from this single page. To qualify IBPS CWE Examination, candidates are required to secure at least IBPS Cut Off Marks 2017. State Wise Score Cards of all appliers will be based on their Cutoff Marks. Go through this page completely to get complete information about the same.
Entire relevant details related to RRB IBPS Cut Off Marks such as how to download it, and previous year cutoff marks are mentioned below, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates, who will secure minimum qualified marks and get selected, will be called for further process.
Steps to Check IBPS Cut Off Marks Online:
- Participants can download the Merit List by going through the official website.
- Official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is www.ibps.in.
- Press the suitable, tab which is located on the left side of home page.
- Contenders will get a window for entering required details.
- Now participants need to fill required details as registration no/ roll no and DOB/ password.
- Hit submit button for getting Score Card.
- Further Rank Card will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take print out of it for appearing further process of selection.
Read Here: How to Check Result Online?
IBPS Cut Off Marks
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues cut off list on the basis of marks obtained in CWE and nom of vacancies. Here we are Providing IBPS Expected Cut Off Marks. IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks is based on Category wise & Sectional.
IBPS RRB Category Wise Cut off:
IBPS SO Cut off:
|IT Officer ( Scale – I)||60- 66||56-62||61 -70||68-75||50-55||60-65||58-65|
|Agriculture Field Officer ( Scale – I)||50-55||45-50||50-55||70-75||30-35||44-50||48-55|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale- I)||55-60||35-40||60-65||65-70||50 -55||44-50||53-60|
|Law Officer ( Scale- I)||50-55||48-55||53-60||64-70||N.A||45-50||48-55|
|H.R/ Personnel Officer ( Scale- I)||55-60||53- 59||59-65||68- 75||N.A||55 – 60||48- 55|
|Marketing Officer ( Scale-I)||60-65||53- 60||65-70||70-75||35-40||54-60||52- 60|
Must Check: IBPS Specialist Officer Result
This is expected IBPS specialist officer Cut off of previous year. Posts under this cadre are IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, H.R/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer. As soon as details about 2017 will available, we will update this page.
IBPS PO Cut off:
|S.N.||Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Cutoff|
Check Here: IBPS Notification
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Cutoff|
Previous year IBPS Probationary Officer Cut off of Preliminary as well as Main Examination is given above. On availability of details concerning cut off marks of 2017, we will update this page latest information.
IBPS Clerk Cut off:
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
|General||145 – 150|
|OBC||140 – 145|
|SC||130 – 135|
|ST||128 – 130|
In above table previous year IBPS Clerk Cut off of Preliminary and Main Examination is available. Stay connected with this page to get latest information about Cutoff 2017.
Do You Know This?
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is also known as IBPS. It was come in existence in 1975 as personnel selection services. Now, it is self governing body and research oriented institute.
- Common written examination is conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for engagement of talented applicants who want to get job in Regional Rural Bank.
- It offers many career opportunities for job hunters in Public Sector and Regional Rural Banks. A large number of candidates every year appear for these recruitment exams.
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India
Purpose of Exam:
IBPS conducts CWE for various posts like Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer and Clerk posts to select most suitable candidates for the concerned post. On the announcement of recruitment notification, numerous contenders fill the application form and appear in exam. Its main proposes to search energetic and skilled candidates as an employee in consideration to lighten their future.
Know More About: Career in Banking Sector In India
Note: Participants may check IBPS Cut Off Marks 2017 from direct Official Link. Stay connected for getting more upcoming details through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We will update this page if any notification will be declared.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Score Card||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Study Material|
|IBPS RRB Notification||Bank Coaching Centers|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|