Candidates who are going to appear in IBSAT Exam are need to do registration before the last date given below section of the page. ICFAI Business School authorities is going to conduct IBSAT exam for those contenders who want to get admission in MBA and Ph.D. IBSAT online application forms are available on official website. Candidates who want to appear for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test may register themselves before the last date that is 24-12-2017 via ibsindia.org. IBSAT Exam 2018 online registration has been started from the month of July that is 01-07-2017.
Overview of the page
|Courses Offered||Educational Qualification|
|Registration Fee||Admission Procedure|
|IBSAT Admission Fee||How To Apply?|
|Details Needed While Filling Application Form||Exam Centers|
|Important Dates||Significant Note|
IBSAT is a management exam which is conducting every year by ICFAI Business School for offer admission to eligible students in MBA/PGDBM programmes. As we all know taking admission in top most institute is not easy and IBSAT is one of the toppest institute across India. So, aspirants are advised to get ready for IBSAT 2018 exam by attaining all information from this single page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBSAT Courses Offered:
- MBA – IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates for IBSAT MBA should completed graduation degree (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
For PhD Program
- Contenders who are going to apply for PhD program should completed Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Aspirants must completed Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
IBSAT Online Registration Fees:
Candidates who are going to apply for IBSAT 2018, they need to pay Rs. 1800/- as an application fee and IBSAT/PGPM bulletin is available at IBS marketing offices so you can also purchase directly from these branches.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is going to organized IBS Aptitude Test on below given date. Candidates will finally select for admission based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Aspirants who will qualify written test will be invited for interview.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum.
The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
How To Fill For IBSAT Online Application Form?
- Interested candidates have to visit official website of ICFAI Business School authorities that are ibsindia.org.
- Hit on “admission’ tab available at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, read carefully complete notification from that page.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button given in above section of the page.
- Now, enter email and conform e-mail asking for filing vacant tabs.
- Finally hit on “submit” button.
- After few seconds, IBSAT application from will be appearing on your computer screen.
- Fill it with all your required details in proper manner.
- Finally, hit on “submit’ button.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Candidates are advised to take print out copy of it for future use.
Documents Required while filling IBSAT Registration Form:
- Personal details of the candidate.
- Address & Guardian details (If any).
- Details of Educational Qualification.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use.
- Details of Payment of IBSAT Application Fee (In the case of the Online Mode of Payment).
- Scanned copy of Colour Photograph in JPG or JPEG format of 25 KB size (between 140 to 160 pixels).
IBSAT Exam – Get Official Notification
IBSAT Test Centers:
|Application Submission||01-07-2017 – 12-12- 2017|
|Test||21-12-2017 – 24-12-2017|
|Selection Briefings||13-01-2017 – 17-01- 2018|
|Selection Process||20-02-2018 – 26-02-2018|
Get online Hall Ticket: IBSAT Admit Card
You may get further information regarding IBSAT Exam 2018 from Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then please ask in comment box which is available in below section of www.recruitmentinboxx.com page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IBSAT Results||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|MBA Entrance Exam||What To Do After Graduation?|
|List Of Top Universities in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||How Do I Get College Scholarship|