IGNOU Re-Registration 2018 for July Session will be available within this week. So aspirants who want to fill IGNOU Reg Form they can log in through online mode before the last date that is 30th April 2018.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2018 facility is available only for those candidates who have already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration programme by taking Admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2018 Procedure
At the time of IGNOU Re Registration login, contenders need to enter some essential details as well as make the payment of IGNOU Fees/ Pro rata Amount. You have to check the status of Indira Gandhi National Open University Re Registration form after submission.
In order to get more details of Indira Gandhi National Open University Re- Admission in any course and procedure of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2018 Session along with the last date must check this page that is created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Procedure to submit IGNOU Re Registration form 2018 July Session:
Contenders can submit their IGNOU July Session Re-Registration Form 2018 by going through the below mentioned steps easily.
Step1: Go for IGNOU Re Registration 2018
- At the foremost step, contenders need to go through the official website of IGNOU i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Now contenders have to follow “Apply Online Re-Registration Form” link under applicant login at the right side of the home page.
- After pressing that link, a new page will be shown at your computer screen.
- Contenders are required to enter the required details for IGNOU RR July Session 2018.
- After entering the details you are required to recheck the complete form in an appropriate manner.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the details in suitable manner.
Step2: IGNOU RR Log in 2018
- Now contenders are required to come back to the previous page.
- Hit the “Log in” link available at the right side on the home page as mentioned in below image.
- Now contenders have to enter the required details such as employment number, password and captcha code.
- After that first part of the Online Re-Registration form will be displayed at your computer screen.
Step3: IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2018
- At the first step of submitting IGNOU online re-registration Form 2018, contenders have to choose Course from available course groups that are well presented below also.
- Hit the “Save” tab and proceed by pressing the “Next” tab to another page.
- Now candidates need to verify the details provided by you while filling the online form.
Check Online Registration for upcoming Session: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Re Registration Fees Structure
- The amount of Registration can be paid either by online mode or via offline mode.
- Candidates using offline mode have to submit the amount of application through Demand Draft.
- Aspirants keen to pay fees via online mode can use Credit card , Debit card or through Net banking
- When your payment is complete by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, you will get “Payment Confirmation” page from where you can “Print” the payment confirmation receipt.
- Take a print out of the receipt for future reference.
Check Online Payments Status: IGNOU Exam Fee
Step 4: Upload Re-Registration in IGNOU Documents
Contenders are required to upload following documents after the filling Indira Gandhi National Open University RR Online Form 2018.
- Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Requisite fee in the form of demand draft that are favor of Indira Gandhi National Open University and payable of Regional Center
- Dully filled-in of Identity Card with recent passport size photo
- Dully filled-in acknowledgment card with postal stamp
- Hall-ticket in original due to re-registration by qualification at entrance test
Step 5: Check IGNOU Re Registration Status 2018
- After the completion of the details, contenders have to recheck the complete form.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission and take a printout of the form.
- Now you will receive the confirmation email and SMS on their registered email and mobile number respectively.
- Candidates can check the IGNOU RR Online Status with the help of received SMS and Email regarding the acceptance of the Re Registration form.
- In case, contenders will not get the message, they may request on official ID [email protected]
Read in Detail Way: IGNOU Prospectus
Programs available for Re-Registration
Contenders can apply for the IGNOU RE –Registration for Graduation / Post Graduation/ Diploma courses in Indira Gandhi National Open that are well provided below.
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- M Sc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Check Courses Details With Fees: IGNOU University Courses List
|Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees||30th April 2018|
|Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500||31st May 2018|
|Registration Dates with Late Fees of Rs. 1000||30th June 2018|
IGNOU RE – Registration 2018 more details can be grabbed by the contenders with the help of above mentioned direct link also. Apart from it, contenders can subscribe our (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) free email service for direct updates on their timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Registration||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Open University||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Counselling|