Students those who had appeared in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA IB exam can now check IIFT Results. The score card and rank list has also declared by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Those students who want to check the IIFT MBA (IB) Result are just need to follow the basic steps or hit the available links. Along with this they will get expected cut off marks on this web page.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|15/01/2018||IIFT Results||IIFT Score Card MBA IB Cut Off Marks Rank List||See Result|
What after IIFT MBA IB Results?
Individuals who have their name in the rank list are required to attend other rounds like Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Personal Interview. After that the final selection will be done by the organization.
More details about IIFT Results 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look:
How Can I Check The IIFT Results 2018?
Those students who want to download the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA IB results are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.iift.edu
- Then check the latest updates section which is given at the right side of the home page.
- Press view all button and within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- After that hit “MBA (IB) 2018-20: Online Score Card” link and enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Select submit button and your IIFT MBA IB Score card will be visible to you.
- Check your marks and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
- Hit “MBA (IB) 2018-20: List of Students Shortlisted for Second Round” link.
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen which contains the list of qualified contenders.
- The IIFR MBA IB Rank list has been prepared according to students’ roll number.
Details Printed on IIFT 2018 Result cum Score Card:
Students need to check all the essential details while downloading the IIFT MBA IB Score card 2018:
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of Student
- Application Number
- Sectional score
- Overall score
- Sectional Cutoff
- After declaring the results, the organization will release merit list which is totally based on aspirants’ score in exam.
- Then the organization will short-list some candidates for further process i.e. Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skill Assessment and Personal Interview (PI)
- After conducting these rounds, the authority will release final results and those students who will able to crack these stages become eligible to get admission in IIFT Delhi/ Kolkata/ Kakinada.
Check Details On: IIFT Placements
IIFT MBA IB Cutoff:
The expected cutoff marks according to the students’ category are listed below:
|Hit Bull’s Eye||41-44||NA||NA|
|Career Launcher||38-40||33-35||28-30 (SC) / 20-22 (ST)|
Get Rank Wise List Of: Top MBA Colleges In India
IIFT MBA IB Previous Year Cut Off:
|Category||Cut off marks (Out of 100)|
|GD/ WSA/ PI will held||Jan or Feb 2018|
|IIFT 2018 Final Result will be declared||March 2018|
|Commencement of Course||1st week of July 2018|
Check More Info: IIFT Exam
Those students who want to know more about IIFT Results 2018 can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you want to ask something then write it in the comment box which is structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IIFT Exam Pattern||IIFT Login|
|IIFT Fees||IIFT 2018 Notification|
|IIFT Previous Year Question Papers||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Admission||IIFT Admit Card|