IIFT MBA (IB) Result declared! As per IIFT Results and Cutoff list, 2097 candidates have been shortlisted for Second Round of selection which includes Essay Writing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IIFT MBA (IB) Cutoff List Released for Second Round:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducted paper-based (offline) exam on 02 December 2018. This test acts as gateway for admission to its MBA programmes at its Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses. Right now, MBA (IB) Cutoff marks are announced.
IIFT MBA Entrance Result Dates:
|IIFT 2019 entrance exam (conducted)||02-12-2018 |
(10 AM to 12 Noon)
|IIFT MBA(IB) Entrance Result||15-01-2019|
|Second Round||February 2019|
|IIFT 2019 Final list of selected |
|Second week of April 2019|
IIFT MBA (IB) Second Round 2019:
On the basis of entrance exam result, selected contenders are invited for Second Round of selection i.e. Essay Writing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. These rounds will take place in February 2019.
In this article prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you will get all details concerning IIFT Results 2019 or Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA IB Results.
Status of IIFT MBA (IB) Result: Available
How to access IIFT MBA (IB) Results 2019?
- Log on to official portal of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade i.e. tedu.iift.ac.in
- Under ‘LATEST UPDATES’ section from right side, tap on ‘MBA (IB) 2019-21 List of candidates shortlisted for Second round’ link.
- PDF file having roll number of contenders shortlisted will display.
- Save your Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA IB Result.
- Take print copy of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Result PDF For further need.
- Get your IIFT MBA Result with help of above steps.
- IIFT Result or Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Result is an important document to be kept safe till final admission.
IIFT 2019 Analysis:
The overall difficulty level of the exam was tough. Besides this, Logical Reasoning was the toughest section followed by Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. On the other hand, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability were moderate.
Details ON IIFT Score Card 2019:
- Maximum Marks – in Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Total
- Sectional cut-offs – in these subjects
- Marks obtained – in each subject
- Total percentile score
Check Here: IIFT Fees For All Courses
IIFT Cutoff 2019:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released MBA (IB) Cut off. It is prepared keeping in mind difficulty level of paper, number of participants & others. The following table brings to you the category-wise overall cut off.
IIFT MBA (IB) Cutoff 2019:
|Category||Cutoff (Out of 100)|
What after IIFT MBA Results 2019?
IIFT MBA Second Round 2019:
Individuals who have successfully qualified exam are invited for essay writing, interview rounds and group discussion which will take place in February 2019. Further, selection procedure will hold in major states including, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Lucknow & others.
Some of the GD Topics Asked in Past year:
- Mirror mirror on the wall, my Instagram is the fairest among all – Social Media versus Real Life
- Is India’s demographic dividend underutilized?
- Is India becoming a refugee hub?
To get your IIFT Results 2019, check its Official Link. Stay connected with us for more updates concerning Second Round.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Exam Pattern|
|IIFT Eligibility Criteria||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Exam 2019||IIFT Admission|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam|