IMU CET Application Form
Indian Maritime University (IMU) has released IMU CET Notification. Candidates who want to get admission into UG & PG courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, BBA etc. must fill IMU CET Application Form before the last date.
Willing aspirants who want to apply for the IMU CET 2018 Notification 2018 have to fill the application form through online mode in correct manner. For more info regarding IMU CET 2018 such as Exam Date, Eligibility, Fees etc you may proceed in below section of the page
IMU Application Form Last Date- Check Here:
After satisfying all the IMU Eligibility Criteria, candidates have to fill the IMU CET Application Form on or before the last date that is 11.05.2018 whereas last date to fill the online application form for BBA is 15.05.2018
Candidates who want to fetch more information about the IMU CET 2018-19 are advised to go through downward section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IMU CET Application Form
Steps for IMU CET Registration 2018
Log On To Web Portal:
- The very first step of applying is to log on to the official website of university that is www.imu.edu.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Academic Brochure 2018-19” link related to Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to DNS.
Read Complete Notification:
- On the page you have to select the appropriate tab.
- Complete information will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Read the entire details carefully, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then go for further process.
Make IMU CET Registration:
- Now, hit on “PRESS HERE to Apply Online” link from “CET for Admission to DNS
- Read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button.
- Fill the correct details in registration form and then press on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Fill IMU CET Online Application Form:
- After successful registration, candidates need to note down their registration number.
- After the, use your registration number and fill the online application form with complete details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
- Thereafter, recheck your filled details and press on “Submit” button.
Pay The Application Fee:
Candidates who are going to fill IMU CET Application Form must to pay the below mentioned amount as application fee through online process.
|For General candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 700/-|
Candidates can pay the fee through online process.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Online?
Print The Filled-In Applications:
- The last of applying, is to download the completely filled application form for appear in IMU CET Entrance exam .
- After downloading, candidates must take a print out of IMU CET 2018 Application Form in standard formats for future reference.
IMU CET Required Documents:
All the applying applicants need to upload the following documents with IMU Common Entrance Exam Application Form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category
- Passing certificate of High school or any other as the proof of age
- Passing Certificate of class 12th
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing
- Any other documents as required
|Program Name||Name Of Discipline|
|4-Year B. Tech||(Marine Engineering)|
|(Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)|
|3-Year BBA||(Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce) *|
|3-Year B. Sc||(Maritime Science)|
|(Ship Building & Repair)|
|1-Year Diploma in||Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)|
|2-Year M.Tech||(Marine Technology and Management) *|
|(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)|
|(Dredging and Harbour Engineering)|
|2-Year M. Sc||(Commercial Shipping and Logistics) *|
|2-Year MBA||(Port and Shipping Management)|
|(International Transportation and Logistics Management)|
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria:
|For DNS||10+2/ equivalent examination or|
B.Sc or BE/B.Tech (from IIT or
college recognized by AICTE) with
minimum 60% marks (10+2/ equivalent
examination) or not less than 50%
marks (B.Sc & BE/B.Tech).
|For B.Sc||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50%
marks in English.
|For B.Tech||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
|3-Year BBA||2-Year M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)|
|For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering.|
|For MBA||Bachelor degree from a recognized|
university with 50% marks. Score 50%
marks in English Subject in 10th/12th/
|For M.Tech||Graduation or equivalent degree with|
minimum 60% aggregated marks.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Age Limitations For IMU CET 2018 Entrance Exam:
- The age limit of applying candidates should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years as on 1st August 2018
- Upper age relaxation will be given 5 years to reserved category candidates.
- Students who want to take admission to marine courses (DG Shipping-approved courses) they need to produce a medical fitness certificate which is approved by the Director General of Shipping
- Students with Disability (DA) are not eligible for admission to marine programme. Students have to physically fit & meet the medical necessities as specified by DGS guidelines.
- Aspirants should have good binocular visualization.
- Their vision should be 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately.
- Candidates joining B. Tech (Marine Engineering) degree course, their vision should be unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in the better eye and 0.33 (6/18) in the other eye.
- Those applied for DNS, B.Sc. (Nautical Science) & B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course, their vision should be unaided 1.0 (6/6) in the better eye and 0.67 (6/9) in the other eye.
Here we are providing reservation of seats according to the category:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
IMU Admission Process:
- Candidates who will qualify the Computer-based CET Jan 2018 Exam they will be eligible for getting admission to DNS Leading to B.Sc.(Applied Nautical Science) programme.
- IMU CET qualified candidates will be admitted for training at Maritime Training Institute (MTI) at Powai and Tuticorin for which candidates need to apply separately.
- The CET syllabus for UG programmes will comprise of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level.
- The Common Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
IMU CET Exam Pattern:
- The question will be 200 questions of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The duration of the exam will 3 hours
- Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- IMU CET will be held through online mode (Computer Based Exam).
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
IMU Examination Centres:
Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) will be held in the following 12 cities:
- New Delhi
Check Out: List Of Top Universities in India
For IMU CET 2018:
|Date of commencement of Online Registration||06.04.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration (except BBA programme)||11.05.2018|
|Hall Ticket can be downloaded||16.05.2018|
|Date for Computer Based CETs||02.06.2018|
|Date for Publication of Results (Tentative)||05.06.2018|
For IMU BBA 2018:
|Commencement Date of Online Registration||06.04.2018|
|Commencement Date for Editing of 12th Result||15.05.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||20.06.2018|
|Announcement of first list of selected candidates||23.06.2018|
Candidates are advised to keep in link with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to fetch all the timely updates in concern to IMU CET Application Form 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Survive First Year Of College||IMU CET Counselling|
|IMU CET Result||IMU CET Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|