IMU CET Application Form
All candidates, who are desirous to pursue their study from Indian Maritime University, are informed that IMU CET Application Form is going to be publicized by the authority. For this concerned Common Entrance Test will be organized for various UG/PG engineering programmes for the maritime sector.
So, Applicants who want to take admission in various UG and PG Courses they have to qualify Common Entrance Test (IMU CET Exam). According to IMU CET Notification, Contenders must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before they start filling the IMU CET Application Form 2018.
IMU CET Application Form Last Date:
Eligible applicants can also fill and submit their IMU CET 2018 Application Form before the last date by following below important instructions. Aspirants are informed that exam will be conducted in the 1st week of June 2018.
Appliers can collect complete details about IPU CET Application Form and exam dates by scrolling this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IMU CET Application Form
Steps for IMU CET Registration:
Log On To Web Portal:
- The very first step of applying is to log on to the official website of university that is www.imu.edu.in
- On the home page you need to select the suitable link related to Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to DNS.
Read Complete Notification:
- On the page you have to select the appropriate tab.
- Complete information will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Read the entire details carefully, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then go for further process.
- Now, hit on “PRESS HERE to Apply Online” link from “CET for Admission to DNS
- Read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button.
- Fill the correct details in registration form and then press on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Fill Online Application Form:
- After successful registration, candidates need to note down their registration number.
- After the, use your registration number and fill the online application form with complete details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
- Thereafter, recheck your filled details and press on “Submit” button.
Pay The Application Fee:
After filling the online application form, candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount.
|For General candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 700/-|
Candidates can pay the fee through online process.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Online?
Print The Filled-In Applications:
- The last of applying, is to download the completely filled application form.
- After downloading, candidates must take a print out of this duly filled form in standard formats for future reference.
IMU CET Required Documents:
All the applying applicants need to upload the following documents with IMU Common Entrance Exam Application Form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category
- Passing certificate of High school or any other as the proof of age
- Passing Certificate of class 12th
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing
- Any other documents as required
|Program Name||Name Of Discipline|
|4-Year B. Tech||(Marine Engineering)|
|(Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)|
|3-Year BBA||(Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce) *|
|3-Year B. Sc||(Maritime Science)|
|(Ship Building & Repair)|
|1-Year Diploma in||Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)|
|2-Year M.Tech||(Marine Technology and Management) *|
|(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)|
|(Dredging and Harbour Engineering)|
|2-Year M. Sc||(Commercial Shipping and Logistics) *|
|2-Year MBA||(Port and Shipping Management)|
|(International Transportation and Logistics Management)|
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria:
|For DNS||10+2/ equivalent examination or|
B.Sc or BE/B.Tech (from IIT or
college recognized by AICTE) with
minimum 60% marks (10+2/ equivalent
examination) or not less than 50%
marks (B.Sc & BE/B.Tech).
|For B.Sc||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50%
marks in English.
|For B.Tech||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
|For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering.|
|For MBA||Bachelor degree from a recognized|
university with 50% marks. Score 50%
marks in English Subject in 10th/12th/
|For M.Tech||Graduation or equivalent degree with|
minimum 60% aggregated marks.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- The age limit of applying candidates should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years as on 1st August 2018
- Upper age relaxation will be given 5 years to reserved category candidates.
IMU Admission Process:
- Candidates who will qualify the Computer-based CET Jan 2018 Exam they will be eligible for getting admission to DNS Leading to B.Sc.(Applied Nautical Science) programme.
- IMU CET qualified candidates will be admitted for training at Maritime Training Institute (MTI) at Powai and Tuticorin for which candidates need to apply separately.
- The CET syllabus for UG programmes will comprise of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level.
- The Common Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
IMU CET Exam Pattern:
- The question will be 200 questions of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The duration of the exam will 3 hours
- Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- IMU CET will be held through online mode (Computer Based Exam).
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) will be held in the following 12 cities:
- New Delhi
Check Out: List Of Top Universities in India
|Event||Date (Tentative )|
|commencement of online registration||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for online registration||Second week of May 2018|
|Downloading of Admit card||Second week of May 2018|
|Date of IMU CET 2018 Exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Registration for counsellimg||First week of June 2018|
|Ending date for registration for counselling||Third week of June 2018|
|Announcement of first list of selected applicants||Third week of June 2018|
|Closing date for payment of fees for candidate selected in first round||Last week of June 2018|
|Announcement of second list of selected candidates||Last week of June 2018|
|Ending date for payment of fees for candidate selected in second round||First week of July 2018|
|Verification of certificates and documents||Second to third week of July 2018|
Candidates are advised to keep in link with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to fetch all the timely updates in concern to IMU CET Application Form 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|How To Survive First Year Of College||IMU CET Counselling|
|IMU CET Result||IMU CET Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|