ISAT Application Form
Applicants appearing for ISAT Exam can get ISAT Application Form from here by following below given few steps through Online. If you want to know more about ISAT Application Form 2017 or Exam Notification, you need to stay in touch with us. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is Asia’s first Space Institute and considered as the very first in the world which offers a wide range of UG, PG and doctoral programmes with specialized field in space science, technology and applications.
Candidates can get detailed info about it’s Imp Date, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this entire page which is created by the team www.recruitmentinboxx.com. ISAT is a National Level Entrance Examination which is conducted for enthuse and studious students to attain chance to get admission into B. Tech. based on the applicants’ JEE (Main) scores. The All India Rank received by them will be one of the major determining factors for admission into ISAT. It mainly has 3 major B. Tech. courses as follow-
- Bachelors of Technology in Aerospace Engineering
- Physical Sciences.
ISAT Application Form
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- The applicant should qualify the JEE- Advanced.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Applicant must have secured at least 70 percent marks in class 12th examination. The candidates under reserved classes must have 60 percent aggregate in class 12thexamination.
Each Correct solutions will be given 3 marks and 1 mark will be minus for each and every wrong answer. Even not attempt queries will be negatively marked. The multiple choice questions will have 4 options, inclusive of the one correct answer. The applicants have to darken the only correct option according to him / her in the OMR sheet.
START: Free Online Test Series
ISAT Admit Card:
Students will be able to download admit card of ISAT 2017. So keep visiting here for online admit card of ISAT 207 Entrance test.
Application fees for ISAT Application Form:
- General and OBC category Applicants need to pay application fee of:Rs. 600/-
- Fees for girls (General/OBC-NCL) :Rs. 300/-
- All SC/ ST/ PWD candidates :Rs. 300/-
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Candidates who are willing to appear in ISAT 2017 and eligible can apply online through the official link of IIST. Candidates can apply for ISAT in following simple steps—
- Aspirants, who are eager to know their result, firstly have to visit official website; www.iist.ac.in
- An application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Correctly fill the personal, educational and contact details as required in the form.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs, signature and other images if required.
- Click on submit button.
- After successful submission of application form, an e- challan will be generated. Take print out of the challan and carry it to the nearest SBI or union bank of India branch an d pay the application fee.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|ISAT Online Form Will Start||Month of April 2017|
|ISAT Online Form Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||May 2017|
In order to obtain more information about ISAT Application Form 2017, contenders may visit the Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|