ISI Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of ISI entrance exam. ISI May Exam Date is schedule to be conducted on 12-05-2019. ISI Admission Registration will be commenced from 05-02-2019.
Apply for ISI Admission 2019 Online
Students who are interested as well as satisfy all required eligibility norms can submit their ISI Admission Application Form via online mode in between on or before last date that is 12-03-2019 along with fees.
Students looking forward to pursue B.Stat (Hons.), B.Math (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M.Tech (CS), M.Tech (CrS), M.Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships programmes must apply
ISI Admission 2019 Details
Indian Statistical Institute conducts entrance exam followed by Interview for providing admission to the students in various UG, PG and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) courses in it’s all campuses situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur.
To collect each and every detail related to ISI Admission 2019, students are required to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort.
List of Academic Programmes:
Bachelor Courses offered
- Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) [B Stat (Hons)]
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) [B Math (Hons)].
Master Courses offered
- Master of statistics [M STAT]
- Master of Mathematics [M MATH]
- Master of science in quantitative economics [MS (QE)]
- Master of science in quality management science [MS (QMS)]
- Master of science in library and information science [MS (LIS)]
- Master of technology in computer science [M TECH (CS)]
- Master of technology in quality, reliability and operations research [M TECH (QROR)]
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Junior Research Fellowship Courses
- JRF in Statistics
- JRF in Mathematics
- JRF in Quantitative Economics
- JRF in Computer Science
- JRF in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research
- JRF in Physics and Applied Mathematics
- JRF in Agriculture and Ecology
- JRF in Biological Anthropology
- JRF in Psychology
- JRF in Geology
- JRF in Library and Information Science
- JRF in Sociology
- JRF in Development Studies
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
ISI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Nationality: Resident of India and Overseas candidates can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those will complete their qualifying examination before 01 July, 2019 may also apply.
Required Qualification –
|B.Stat (Hons)/B.Math (Hons)||Qualification: Passed 12th or equivalent|
Subjects: Mathematics & English
|M.Math||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in|
Mathematics/ BE,B.Tech with mathematics
/ B.Stat from ISI
|M.Tech (CS)||Qualification: Master degree in Mathematics|
/Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/
Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or
BE/B.Tech or equivalent
|M.Tech (QRQO)||Qualification: Master degree in Statistics/|
Master degree in Maths with Probability and
Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent
Subjects: Must have passing marks in
Chemistry & Physics at 12th level/
Mathematics at graduation level
|MS (QE)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in|
Maths, Eco, Stats & Physics/ B.Stat from
ISI/ B.E or B.Tech
|MS (QMS)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor Degree in|
Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech
ISI Admission Application Fee:
Those who are applying for Indian Statistical Institute Admission are required to pay Rs. 1000/- in case of General category candidates and 500/- for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category candidates. Fees can be paid through SBI payment gateway and can be accepted through bank Challan of SBI in cash.
ISI Admission 2019 Selection Procedure:
To be selected for Indian Statistical Institute Admission 2019, students have to qualify written tests and interviews conducted by the Institute subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
ISI Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Types of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in forenoon exam and descriptive type in the afternoon exam.
- Duration of Exam: The complete exam will be of 4 hours. 2 hours for forenoon exam and 2 hours for afternoon exam.
- Marking Scheme: It will be different for each course.
|Course||Forenoon (10:30 to 12:30)||Afternoon (14:00 to 16:00)|
|M.Tech (CS)||Mathematics||Math/Phys/Stat/Engi/Tech/Comp Science|
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
ISI 2019 Admit Card
ISI Admission Admit Card will be issued by the by the authority on 9th April 2019. Students will be notified by e-mail about the releasing of hall ticket. Admit card for the admission test will be downloaded with the help of Registration Number.
ISI Result 2019
Result of ISI Admission will be declared in the month of June 2019 at official site. Students can download the result through online mode. Candidates have to enter their registration number to evaluate their performance outcome. On the basis of results, merit list will be prepared for selection of candidates for admission.
Procedure to submit ISI PGDBA Online Application 2019:
To get admission in Indian Statistical Institute 2019, students need to go through the below mentioned common steps.
Step1:ISI Admission Online Registration
- First of all, students must reach to the official website of Indian Statistical Institute that is www.isical.ac.in
- Afterwards students are required to move their cursor towards left side on the home page and hit “Admission” tab.
- Now hit the link of “ISI Admission Notice 2019” and read complete details mentioned in Indian Statistical Institute Notification 2019.
- Then students are required to come back to the previous page and go through the menu bar for pressing “Application Form” tab.
- After wards you have to go for online registration and entered required details in ISI Online Registration Form.
Step2:ISI Admission 2019 Online Application Form
- Then students have to go for filling ISI Online Application Form
- Upload the required documents and signature & recent passport size photograph.
|Applicant’s Photo|| 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height),|
maximum permissible image size being 50KB,
|Applicant’s Signature|| 800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height),|
maximum permissibleimage size being 30KB.
Step3:ISI Admission Fees 2019
- Students keen to fill ISI 2019 Application Form need to make the payment of Rs.00 (for General) category, Rs. 500.00 for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category for all programmes.
- Students can make fee payment through net banking, debit/credit card or Bank Challan of SBI bank.
Step4:Submission of ISI 2019 Form
- Recheck the complete ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2019 Form in an appropriate manner.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Take a print out of ISI Admission Online Application Form 2019 for future use.
Cities where ISI Admission Test 2019 will be held:
Table I: Codes for ISI Admission Test Centres for the year 2019
ISI Admission 2019 Imp Dates
|Releasing of application form||05-02-2019|
|Payment of application fee starts||07-02-2019|
|Last date to fill application form||12-03-2019|
|Last date for fee payment||19-03-2019|
|Releasing of admit card||09-04-2019|
|Date of Examination||12-05-2019|
|Publication for result||In the month of June 2019|
To grab more details concerning ISI Admission 2019, students may take help of the above mentioned direct Official Link or Notification. Students are advised to be in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest updates of ISI Admission Exam Date and others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|