KCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who want to get Admission in colleges of Karnataka under the Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy field they need to participate in KCET 2018 Exam. For this you have to fill the KCET 2018 Application Form from this page.
Karnataka Examinations Authority is going to conduct KCET Exam on 18 & 19 April 2018. In order to appear in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET), applicants are required to read the complete information and know how to apply for the exam and important dates etc.
How to Apply KCET 2018 Exam?
According to the latest KCET 2018 Exam Schedule, Karnataka Common Entrance Test is going to conduct on 18th, 19th, 20th April 2018. Applicants are required to submit the application form by following below important steps till the last date that is 26-02-2018.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well furnished the page by providing all the details in concern of KCET Application Form 2018-19.
Do you know the KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria?
- Those, who are going to fill application form for KCET, must be an Indian and they must have possessing the domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- For engineering courses candidates must be passed 2nd PUC / 12th Std with English and obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Mathematics (compulsory subjects) with one of the optional subject that include Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics/Computer (40% marks for SC/ST/Category-I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
- Canbiddtaes, wiling to fill application form for Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, they must have Passed 2nd PUC / 12th Std with English and obtained 50% marks in PCM (40% for Category-I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
- For the courses of B.V.Sc. & A.H., applicants must Passed 2nd PUC / 12th Std in PCB and English subjects and obtained 50% aggregate marks in 4 subjects (40% for Category-I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
- For B.Pharma, applicants must Passed 2nd PUC / 12th Std with 45% aggregate marks in PCM or PCB or D.Pharma (40% for reserved categories).
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Application Fee for KCET 2018:
At the time of filling online application form you have to pay a particular amount as prescribed below:
- GEN/OBC category: Rs 650/-
- SC/ST category: Rs 500/-
- Candidates residing outside Karnataka: Rs 750/-
- Candidates residing outside India: Rs.5000/-
Rs. 10/- will be charged from all candidates as bank charges and 12/- will be charged as E-Post Office Charge. The payment of application fee must be done through E-challan by depositing fee in respective bank (State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India). Those, who are residents of out of India, need to send the Demand Draft in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority payable at Bangalore.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
Requirements at the time of KCET 2018 login:
- You must check the list provided below as these are vital things you must have at the4 time of online registration for KCET.
- Applicant must have personal and valid mobile number and email id address as all the information in concern of examination will covey to you on these contacts.
- You must have a latest scanned photograph and signature as according to the official instructions.
- Applicants are required to keep cleat and crisp photograph. Blur photograph would liable to be rejected.
- You should have Required Documents.
How to Fill KCET Application Form 2018?
Step 1: Login to the Official Website:
First of all you are required to visit the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority that is kea.kar.nic.in.
Step 2: Read KCET Notification:
- On the home page you need to hit on “CET-2018 – Time Table” link, available in running position.
- On the next page you have to select the “Notification” link under the CET 2018 application form section.
- A PDF file of notification will be appeared on your digital screen. You need to read all details mentioned in it.
Step 3: Karnataka CET Registration:
- After reading the notification you need to hit on the “CET-2018 – UG Online Application” link for online registration.
- On the next page you have to select the “New user? Click here for registration – New User? Click Here to Register”
- Then you have to read the terms and conditions and hit on the “ Continue to apply online applications-Proceed to apply” button.
- You need to fill all the information in registration form.
- It will provide you a “Registration Number & Password” you must keep remember this details as it will be used at the time of filing Karnataka CET Application Form.
Step 4: Fill Details in KCET Application Form:
- You have to login to your account by using your “user ID and password”, which you got at the time of registration.
- Application format will be visible in front of you. You must fill all asked details In correct manner such as your name, mother’s name, father’s name, gender, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After wards you need to enter details of examination and complete postal address for future communication.
- You are needed to enter your educational details on respective blanks and hit on ‘Save and Next’ button.
Step 5: Upload the Images:
- You must upload scanned images of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression.
- When you uploaded all the images, then you must check the declaration box and hit on submit tab.
- You are required to note down the application number as it will be required in future.
Step 6: Payment of Fee:
- You can submit your application fee through Challan.
- You need to download the challan by choose any one bank among of prescribed.
- Deposit the fee in State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India.
- Those, applicants, who are not residents of India, can pay the fee of application fee through demand draft.
Step 7: Don’t Forget to take Print Out:
After completing all the formalities you are suggested to take a print out of filled KCET Application Form and challan for future use.
KCET Exam Pattern 2018:
- KCET 2018 is an offline examination, i.e., it will be held in pen and paper mode.
- The paper consists of objective type multiple choice questions. Each question contains four options out of which only one response is correct.
- The maximum marks for each paper is 60.
- Each multiple choice question will carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted answers.
Subject-wise distribution of questions
|Subject||Total number of questions|
KCET 2018 Important Dates:
|Last Date to fill Application Form||26-02-2018 (upto 5:30 PM)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28-02-2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||10-04-2018 (11:00 AM)|
|KCET 2018 Exam Date||18-04-2018 (Biology & Mathematics) & |
19-04-2018 (Physics & Chemistry)
|Kannada Language Test||20-04-2018|
|KCET 2018 Result Declaration||Last week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
Applicants who want to get furthered information in concern of KCET Application Form 2018 they need to keep in touch with this web page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Top Engineering Colleges in India||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|Karnataka CET Results||Karnataka CET Answer Key|
|Karnataka CET Hall Ticket||KCET Rank Predictor|
|List Of Entrance Exams In India||Scholarship in India|