Karnataka CET Hall Ticket
Download Karnataka CET Hall Ticket….!!!! Karnataka Common Entrance Test is going to conduct, for this concern KCET Admit Card is issued. Karnataka CET Exam is conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in to Medical / Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering and Architecture etc programmes. This organization will conduct KCET Exam in the month of May 2017. All the updated information related to Karnataka CET Hall Ticket 2017 is available on this page.
Keys mentioned in this page:
Steps To Download KCET Hall Ticket
Direct Official Link
KCET Exam Pattern
About the Examination
For getting more information related to KCET Exam Hall Ticket such as how to download admit card and Pattern of Examination etc. Check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants, who are willing to get admission in Professional Course, must have to qualify in this Common Entrance Test.
Steps to download KCET Hall Ticket 2017:
Contenders going to appear for the Common Entrance Test you may follow the below stated guidelines to fetch Call Letter through this page, please have a look-
- Firstly you are required to logon to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority that is kea.kar.nic.in
- Then various notification will appear on the home page you have to hit on “CET 2017- Hall Ticket Download” link
- A new page will open you have to hit on “CET-2017 Download Admit Card- on or before 26-April-2017” link.
- A box will appear where you have to Entre your ‘Application no / Reg. no/ Roll no’, DOB and ‘User Password’ as it asked.
- After filling details you have to Press on ‘Login’ tab and your TET admit card will display on your computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it for documents verification.
Read Also: Simple & Easy Steps To Download Admit Card
Karnataka CET Hall Ticket
Know these facts:
KEA is also known as Karnataka Examinations Authority. Every year Karnataka Examination Authority conducts a Common Entrance Examination. This examination is conducted every year to select students for admissions into professional courses, including Engineering, Medical and Dental courses in Karnataka State.
Read Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Why exams are conducted?
The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts this entrance test for students, who want to take admission in the medical, engineering, agriculture, Medical / Dental (MBBS / BDS), Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering / Technology, Architecture (B.Arch), B.Sc, B.F.Sc, Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.
How to Prepare For Written Exam: Get Best Answer
Karnataka CET Exam Pattern 2017:
- Common Entrance Test will contain questions based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each subject will contain 60 questions, so there will be total 180 questions.
- Each question contains 1 mark and total marks of exam are 180.
- Total duration to solve exam is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
Direct Official Link: Karnataka CET Hall Ticket
Candidates may download their Karnataka CET Hall Ticket 2017 from this direct Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting every latest updates related to recruitment, result, exam etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section