Karnataka CET Hall Ticket
Easiest way to download Karnataka CET Hall Ticket !!! If you are planning to appear Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017, must download Karnataka CET Hall Ticket 2017 online. Test is conducted for admission in to Medical / Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering and Architecture etc programmes. To get entry in Examination Hall, you are required to bring Karnataka CET Admit Card with you.
For getting more information related to KCET Exam Hall Ticket 2017 such as how to download Hall Ticket and Pattern of Examination etc. Check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants, who are willing to get admission in Professional Course, must have to qualify in this Common Entrance Test.
Steps to download KCET Hall Ticket 2017:
Here we are presenting some simple steps by which any applicant can download Hall Ticket.
- Applicants must visit the Official Website of organization which is kea.kar.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Flash News” section and hit the appropriate link related to CET-2017 Admit Card.
- Now admit card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as application number and press “Submit” button.
- At last, save your call letter and take print out of it to appear for exam.
- All appearing candidates must bring the hall ticket at time of exam because in absence of KCET Admit Card candidates are not allowed in enter in examination hall.
Read Also: Simple & Easy Steps To Download Admit Card
Karnataka CET Hall Ticket
Know these facts:
KEA is also known as Karnataka Examinations Authority. Every year Karnataka Examination Authority conducts a Common Entrance Examination. This examination is conducted every year to select students for admissions into professional courses, including Engineering, Medical and Dental courses in Karnataka State.
Read Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Why exams are conducted ?
The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts this entrance test for students, who want to take admission in the medical, engineering, agriculture, Medical / Dental (MBBS / BDS), Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering / Technology, Architecture (B.Arch), B.Sc, B.F.Sc, Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.
How to Prepare For Written Exam: Get Best Answer
Karnataka CET Exam Pattern 2017:
- Common Entrance Test will contain questions based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each subject will contain 60 questions, so there will be total 180 questions.
- Each question contains 1 mark and total marks of exam are 180.
- Total duration to solve exam is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
- Availability of Admit Card: April 2017
- Date of Examination: May 2017
Candidates may download their Karnataka CET Hall Ticket 2017 from this direct Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting every latest updates related to recruitment, result, exam etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section