Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is going to start KKHSOU Admission Process for Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes. Students who want to take admission in KKHSOU must know about its’ admission procedure.
Firstly, students need to match the required eligibility criteria then they can go through the official website of university i.e. kkhsou.in and read the complete notice. After applying through online mode, students need to fill and submit the application form till last date.
What after Submitting the Form?
On the basis of applications, the organization prepares a merit list. And those students who have their name in the merit list will qualify for the admission in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University.
More information about KKHSOU Admission 2018 is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and follow the steps to get admission.
Courses Offered By Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University:
- MBA-Master of Business Administration
- MA-Master of Arts
- Master of Computer Application
- IT-M.Sc Master of Science in Information Technology
- MMC- Master of Mass Communication and
- MSW-Master of Social Works
- Under Bachelor’s Degree Programmes-
- Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma Programmes
- Certificates Programmes
Eligibility Criteria Required for KKHSOU Admission:
Those students who clearly match required eligibility criteria can apply for admission in KKHSOU:
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- Students who had done intermediate studies/ Pre-University examination in any stream relevant BPP KKHSOU can apply for admission.
- Those students who have passed BPP from IGNOU or any other Open University can take admission in ay bachelor’s programme but make sure to pass specific courses of BPP of respective University.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Those students who have completed their graduation from any recognized university can fill the KKHSOU Admission form.
- They should have god academic records.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
KKHSOU Fee structure:
Selected students need to pay total fee for a year in the form of Bank Journal or Draft which is drawn in the favour of “K.K Handiqui State Open University” payable at Guwahati.
PG Diploma Programs:
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
KKHSOU Admission Process:
- After submission of the form, Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University will prepare a merit list.
- On the basis of merit list, students will be selected for admission in State Open University.
How Can I Apply for KKHSOU Admission?
Those students who want to take admission in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University at UG/ PG programmes need to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.kkhsou.in.
- Then select the suitable link which is related to KKHSOU UG/PG Admission 2018 for getting complete information and you need to go to the designated Study Centers only, spread all over the state for Admission
- Hit “Register” tab and read the entire details.
- After that press “Proceed” button and Fill all required details in the blank boxes such as name, mobile, password, email etc in the Registration Form and after that select “Submit” Button
- Hit on suitable link and then you are required to deposit whole course fee through Bank challan attached with the Prospectus, at any branch of State Bank of India
- You can also pay course fees in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University” and payable at Guwahati.
- Fill Online application form which is available in the prospectus with the relevant details and then attach all the essential documents along with fee challan or Demand draft.
- Submit the application fees at recognized center.
- When applications scrutinized, eligible applicants will be provisionally admitted by the Study Centre.
- After that, enrollment of capable students will be confirmed to appear in the exam.
- Then registration number, program guidelines and identity card will be provided to students.
- Those who are not able to complete the program within the specified period have to registered themselves again by paying requisite fees as the rules and regulations of University.
KKHSOU UG/PG Admission starts from 01/07/2018 to 31/07/2018.
If you find the above information about KKHSOU Admission 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the given below comment box.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University admission process 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|KKHSOU Exam Routine||KKHSOU Question Paper|
|KKHSOU Result||Best Jobs In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|