KKHSOU Admission has been started for those aspirants who want to take admission in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University for the academic year 2017-2018. University is inviting application forms from the interested candidates for the upcoming session. The admission will be for Master Degree and PG Diploma Programmes. The candidates who find themselves eligible for KKHSOU Admission 2017 can fill the application form in a prescribed manner stated below which will be begun from 1/07/2017 till 31/07/2017 for MBA programme.
Overview of the page
KKHSOU Admission Procedure
Procedure to fill KKHSOU Online Application Form
Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria for getting admission in various under graduate, post graduate such as MBA, M.SC, MA, M.COM, B.COM, BA, B.SC and other program through this page. Interested candidates must check the complete details of KKHSOU Admission 2017-2018 Notification before applying for entrance Examination. To know further information regarding Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Admission, you may scroll down this page which is well provided for your ease by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered By University:
- Under Master Programmes-
- MBA-Master of Business Administration
- MA-Master of Arts
- Master of Computer Application
- IT-M.ScMaster of Science in Information Technology
- MMC- Master of Mass Communication and
- MSW-Master of Social Works
- Under Bachelor’s Degree Programmes-
- Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma Programmes
- Certificates Programmes
KKHSOU Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are able to satisfy all eligibility criteria required for admission in the University for UG or PG courses.
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- Those students who have passed Higher Secondary/ Pre-University examination and in any stream relevant BPP KKHSOU are eligible for BMC, BBA and BA courses.
- Candidates who have passed BPP from IGNOU or any other Open University can take admission in any programmes but make sure one have to pass specific courses of BPP of respective University for which one need to take admission in BPP of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University.
For Postgraduate Courses:
Candidates who are applying for post graduation programs must have completed their graduation from recognized University / Institute with good academics marks.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
- Interested candidates have to pay total fee for a year in the form of Bank Journal or Draft which is drawn in the favour of “K.K Handiqui State Open University” payable at Guwahati.
- Fee includes Self Learning Material, counselling session, postal charges and costs as required
- The Revised fee will be applicable for all learners which are on roll.
- All fees will be collected at the time of admission only along with the course fees. No late payment of due fees is applicable.
PG Diploma Programmes
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
KKHSOU Admission Procedure
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is kkhsou.in.
- After appearing on homepage, select ‘Press HERE For Online Admission for Master Degree and PG Diploma Programmes’ link for getting entire details and you need to go to the designated Study Centers only, spread all over the state for Admission.
- Select ‘Register’ tab and read the details given in it carefully till end and after that hit ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Fill all required details in the blank boxes such as name, mobile, password, email etc in the Registration Form and after that select “Submit” Button
- Now applying candidates have to hit on suitable link and go through the complete details Study Centers specified there.
- After that, you are required to submit the whole course fee through Bank challan attached with the Prospectus, at any branch of State Bank of India or you can pay course fees in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University” and payable at Guwahati.
- After wards, applied candidates need to fill application form which is available in the prospectus with the relevant details and then attach all the essential documents along with fee challan or DD.
- Now you are required to submit application fees at the recognized Centres within due date.
- When applications scrutinized eligible applicants will be provisionally admitted by the Study Centre.
- Those individual who are capable to fulfill all eligibility norms their enrollment will be confirm to appear in the exam.
- Candidates who will be enrolled will be provided the registration number, program guidelines and identity card.
- Those who are not able to complete the program within the specified period have to registered themselves again by paying requisite fees as the rules and regulations of University.
KKHSOU Admission 2017: Apply Online Link
Important Dates to Remember:
KKHSOU MBA Admissions starts from 1/07/2017 to 31/07/2017.
Candidates who want to apply for KKHSOU Admission 2017 may get further detail through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire the complete information regarding KKHSOU Admission.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||KKHSOU Result|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Universities In Assam||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|