KPSC Group C Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission has publicized the latest employment notification concerning KPSC Group C Recruitment. In this concern, the commission invites online applications from eligible candidates. Thus, aspirants who are looking for latest government jobs in Karnataka can apply for 1604 vacancies of Technical/Non-Technical Staff such as Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers, Hostel Superintendent, Staff Nurse and others.
Candidates who meet with the job requirements can apply for KPSC Group C Non/Technical Recruitment by submitting their online application form via official website of commission. Applicants are required to submit their application form as on or before the ending date that is 28-12-2017. To gather detailed information about KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018, appliers can scroll down this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
KPSC Group C Recruitment
Karnataka PSC Group C Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science, Computer||54|
|Female Staff Nurse||03|
|Language Teachers in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu,||187|
|Subject Teachers in Mathematics, General Science, Social Science, Computer Teacher, Physical Education,||242|
|Language Teachers in Kannada, English, Hindi||139|
|Art & Craft Teacher||48|
|Ashrama School Teachers||493|
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
Qualification for KPSC Group C Vacancy:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Group C Non/Technical Recruitment should have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution. In order to apply for KPSC Female Staff Nurse Vacancies, appliers should have passed in B.Sc. Nursing or three years diploma course in Nursing or its equivalent qualification from recognized Institution.
Age Bar for KPSC Group C Jobs:
The age of applicants should not be below 18 years and should not be above 35 years for UR, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ ST Candidates to apply for KPSC Group C Superintendent Recruitment and other .
Application Fee for KPSC Group C Non/Technical Vacancies:
In order to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Group C Vacancies, applicants are required to pay the fee as stated below through online mode by using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category: Rs.300/-
- PWD Category: Rs.50/-
Offered Pay Scale:
Applicants who will be appointed for KPSC Group C Teachers Recruitment and other vacant positions will receive impressive and suitable amount of salary as stated below by the management of concerned department.
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science, Computer||Rs.17,650- 32,000 p.m.|
|Female Staff Nurse||Rs.16,000- 29,600 p.m.|
|Librarian||Rs.16,000- 29,600 p.m.|
|Computer Assistant||Rs.14,550-26,700 p.m.|
|Hostel Superintendent||Rs.14,550-26,700 p.m.|
|Accounts Assistant||Rs.14,550-26,700 p.m.|
|Language Teachers in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu,||Rs.17,650- 32,000 p.m.|
|Subject Teachers in Mathematics, General Science, Social Science, Computer Teacher, Physical Education,||Rs.17,650- 32,000 p.m.|
|Office Supirdent||Rs.17,650- 32,000 p.m.|
|Language Teachers in Kannada, English, Hindi||Rs.17,650- 32,000 p.m.|
|Art & Craft Teacher||Rs.16,000-29,600 p.m.|
|Arts Teachers||Rs.16,000 – 29,600 p.m.|
|Ashrama School Teachers||Rs.12,500- 24,000 p.m.|
Mode of Appointment:
With the purpose to hire most eligible candidates for KPSC Group C Vacancies, the recruitment panel of commission has decided to organize the written exam followed by the interview. Afterwards, final selection will be done on the merit basis as prepared on the marks obtained in exam and interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for KPSC Group C (Technical & Non-Technical) Recruitment?
If you are going to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Group C Recruitment then you are advised to follow the simple steps as mentioned here for your ease.
- Reach the web portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission which is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now go at the right side of homepage and hit at “Notification” option presented under “For Applicants” section.
- This will take you on a new page. Now, candidates have to select “Notification For Group-C Technical & Non-Technical Posts” link for KPSC PGT Recruitment.
- Once you have select this link, hit on that. After that, within few seconds Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment Notification viewing information and instructions will display in front of you. Read the whole notification vigilantly.
- After reading the entire notification, go back to the home page and select suitable link to apply online.
- Then, fill appeared KPSC Online Application Form with asked details in proper manner without any kind of mistake.
- Upload soft copies of certificates, documents, photograph and signature as per dimensions.
- Check filled application form once again and submit the application form.
- Lastly, take a print out of same for future reference.
Find More: Karnataka Jobs
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 27-11-2017
- Last Date to submit application form: 28-12-2017
- Last date for payment of fees: 29-12-2017
- Exam Date: January/ February 2018
If you want to get more detail regarding KPSC Group C Recruitment, check Official Notification. To get latest details regarding KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 you may need to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis or bookmark it by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Syllabus|
|KPSC Admit Card||KPSC Rank List|
|KPSC Previous Year Question Papers||KPSC Answer Key|
|KPSC Result||KPSC Exam Date|