KPSC Departmental Exam 2019
KPSC Departmental Exam 2019 Session II Notification has been released at kpsc.kar.nic.in!! Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates through online mode only.
Applicants who willing to apply for KPSC Ist/IInd Session Departmental Exam are required fulfill all eligibility norms. Further eligible applicants can submit their applications from 09-11-2018 to 08-12-2018.
Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam 2019
Applicants can submit their application form with prescribed fees and relevant documents at official site on or before 08-12-2018. Candidates can also apply till 10-12-2018 by paying late application fees.
Candidates, to grab further more details related to KPSC Departmental Examination 2019 for Session I/II must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPSC Departmental Exam
Candidates willing to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination Session II, must have completed LLB / BL, B.Com Degree from recognized university or institute.
Exemptions Regarding Qualifications:
Qualified contenders in following qualification are exempted to appear in Paper 1 and Paper 2, so please have a look.
|Exemption in Subject and Paper||Degree/Diploma|
|General Law Part-I Paper-1||L. L. B / B. L|
|General Law Part-II|
|Co-Operation Paper-2||B.Com. Degree holders or|
its equivalent with A
|Commercial Tax Higher|
|S.A.S. Part-3, Paper-1 and|
Treasury Accounts Part-II Paper-1
|Government servants and|
Commerce Graduates of any
with “Advanced Accountancy’’
or equivalent degree.
Application fees of Rs.100/- has to paid by general category candidates or Rs.50/- in case of SC/ ST candidates through online mode using net banking facilities / debit card/ credit card etc for Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam notification.
Process of Hiring
Applying contenders for KPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2019will be selected as per their performance in both the sessions test. Shortlisted contenders have to participate in interview for final selection in Departmental Examination.
Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam Pattern 2019
These are the subjects included in paper-II and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours, maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Code,1976
- The Karnataka Forest Accounts Code,1976
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recognition of Forest Rights Act, 2006
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recognition of Forest Rights Rules, 2007
- The Karnataka Forest Manual, 1976
Get Complete Detailed: KPSC Syllabus
Re-totaling Of Marks in KPSC Departmental Exam 2019:
It is informed to the contenders that in case, any applicant fails in any subject/ Paper he/she may apply for re totalling of marks within 30 days of publication of results. In this concern candidate have to pay sum of Rs. 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order.
Download Here: KPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Procedure for Issue of Duplicate Certificate/ And Re totaling Of Marks
- In order to issue duplicate certificate and retotaling of marks of the Karnataka Public Service Commission Departmental Exam 2019, you have to follow given procedure.
- Candidates who want to issue Duplicate Certificate and Re-totaling Of Marks, may fill two separate forms through online mode.
- Download the form and fill it completely with the required details.
- Candidates will be issued the duplicate certificate within 15 days from the date of receipt of the form, only if the information given is correct.
Procedure To Apply For KPSC Departmental Examination 2019:
Keen contenders to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination 2019, you have to go through the following guidelines.
- Subsequently, candidates have to visit to the official website of the organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now you have to go through the “For Applicants” section presented at the right side of home page.
- Then you need to press the “Notification” tab under the drop down list.
- After that, aspirants required to press the appropriate link as given below
“DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION 2018-II SESSION” link
- Now a notification related to the KPSC Departmental Exam 2019 will be displayed at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Read the complete KPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2019 in appropriate manner.
- Keen contenders are required to fill KPSC Departmental Examination application form in correct manner.
- Upload documents, birth certificate, caste certificate and all other documents, if required.
- Recheck the complete form and hit “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Take a print out of KPSC Departmental Examination application form for future use.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
KPSC Admission Tickets 2019
Candidates are informed to download the Admission Tickets before the commencement of examination by visiting its official website. Aspirants must keep their KPSC Admit Card safely as no duplicate of the same will be given afterwards.
KPSC Departmental Exam Result 2019
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will declare the KPSC Result for all the examination specifying the register numbers of the candidates who have clear the exam on its official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in and also in the Karnataka Gazette. The Controller of KPSC Departmental Exam will issue a certificate to the successful candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10-12-2018
In order to collect more details related to the KPSC Departmental Exam 2019, contenders can go through the above mentioned direct link that is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Apart from it, you can subscribe our free email service also for getting latest updates details directly on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Answer Key|
|KPSC KAS Notification||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Karnataka Jobs||KPSC Group C Recruitment|
|Employment News- New Updates||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|