Karnataka Public Service Commission has released job notice as KPSC Recruitment to hire candidates for the FDA & SDA Vacancies. Organization is all set to recruit talented personnel for the Karnataka PSC 844 Vacancies.
Aspirants who want to apply for KPSC Jobs, they can fill and submit online application form on or before the last date that is 12-03-2019. While submitting the KPSC Online form, contenders have to deposit some amount as application fee as mentioned below category wise.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment Notice:
Job hunters who want to get the government sector jobs can apply for KPSC Karnataka Recruitment by sending their applications to the organization through the online mode by following the steps mentioned below.
Through Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification the organization will selects eligible and talented candidates. In the below segment all the relevant details are given regarding KPSC Recruitment 2019, so job seekers do not waste your time and go through the whole information stated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||First Division Assistant,|
Second Division Assistant
|Total Karnataka PSCFDA & SDA Vacancies||844|
|Starting date||11th February 2019|
|Closing Date||12th March 2019|
|KPSC FDA SDA|
Recruitment Application Mode
|KPSC FDA SDA|
|written test, Skill Test|
and Personal Interview
|Name of the posts||No of KPSC Vacancy|
Educational Qualifications for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates must have the Educational qualification as mentioned below to apply for Karnataka PSC Jobs:
For KPSC FDA Recruitment (Junior Assistant):
Candidates must complete the Graduation in relevant field from recognized University or Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2019.
For KPSC SDA Recruitment (Senior Assistant):
Applying candidates must have the Inter or PUC Certificate from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
Find More Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Recruitment Age Limit:
Job appliers must meet age- criteria to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Category Wise:
- General: 35 Years.
- 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B: 38 Years.
- SC / ST / Cat-1: 40 Years.
KPSC Selection Process:
The selection of appliers for KPSC Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in following rounds:
- Written examination
- Skill Test
- Personal interview
KPSC Salary Details:
Selected candidates will get Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/- Per Month from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment Application Fee:
- General category candidates who are going to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment they need to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- and candidates who belong to Reserved category such as OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) Category will have to pay Rs. 300/-
- Remaining Category applicants (SC, ST, CAT-1) must pay Rs. 50/- for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019.
How to fill KPSC Online Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment
- On the homepage, you need to hit on “Notification” tab from the right side of the page for KPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Then, applicants need to select “FIRST DIVISION ASSISTANT AND SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANT IN VARIOUS COURTS OF KARNATAKA (HK)” link or FIRST DIVISION ASSISTANT AND SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANT IN VARIOUS COURTS OF KARNATAKA (RPC)” link.
- By hitting the above mentioned link KPSC Notification will appear on your screen
- Read the KPSC Advertisement carefully and compare your eligibility
- If you find yourself eligible then apply for KPSC Recruitment then hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill KPSC online Application form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- After completion of KPSC Online form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of duly filled KPSC Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Find More Latest: Karnataka Jobs
Karnataka PSC Vacancy Last Date:
Last date to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2019: 12-03-2019
After going through the above provided information, candidates who are willing to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019 must have understood the correct procedure to apply for the same online. They may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Departmental Exam||KPSC Result|
|KPSC KAS Notification||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|
|Latest PSC Notification||How to Dress For an Interview|
|Latest Jobs by Qualification||Employment News- New Updates|