Karnataka Public Service Commission has depicted a jobs notification as KPSC Recruitment…! Aspirants who were earlier searching for jobs in Karnataka PSC, they can now apply online against the 1058 positions of First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA) & MO. Before applying, make sure you are eligible enough to apply against KPSC FDA SDA Jobs and for your easiness we have framed all requisites on this single page. So go through it and grab latest KPSC Recruitment 2017 details.
This Page Includes:
|Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Vacancies Details||FDA SDA Eligibility Criteria|
|KPSC FDA / SDA Salary||KPSC FDA / SDA Selection|
|Applying Process||Important Dates and Official Note|
Candidates who are interested in Karnataka PSC First Division Assistant / Second Division Assistant Recruitment are informed that they have to apply online by filling application form which is available on its official website before the closing date that is 7/10/2017. Postulants can get other related details in regard to KPSC Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|First Division Assistant||507|
|Second Division Assistant||551|
|Jobs in KPSC||1058 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka SDA FDA Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are willing to apply against Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 are required to hold required qualification as given below:
First Division Assistant: Aspirants for this post should hold Degree from India Govt recognized University.
Junior Assistants: Candidates must hold PUC or equivalent with ITI Diploma in relevant discipline for KPSC Assistant Jobs.
Second Division Assistant: candidates for this vacant position must hold Degree from recognized University.
Get More Job Options Here:
- Well, the age criteria for KPSC First Division Assistant Recruitment & KPSC Second Division Assistant Recruitment is 18 years to 35 years for General Merit, 38 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category:1 candidates, as aspirants should be in between this age limitation otherwise they are not eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation is offered to all the reserved candidates which should be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Aspirants who wish to grab kpsc.kar.nic.in notification need to qualify in recruitment rounds that are Kannada Language Test (Descp), Common Kannada or English Test (MCQ) and General Knowledge (MCQ) which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization on scheduled dates.
Take Help from Here: KPSC Syllabus
KPSC FDA SDA Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Marks||Exam Duration||Exam Type|
|Paper -I||Kannada Language Test||100||1hr 30 min||Descriptive|
|Paper -II||General English/General Kannada||100||1hr 30 min||Objective Multiple Choice Type|
|Paper -III||General Knowledge||100||1hr 30 min||Objective Multiple Choice Type|
Individuals who get selected against KPSC Jobs have to deposit an application Fee of Rs.300/- and for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B appliers need to pay Rs.150/- and no fees requirement for SC/ ST/ Category:1/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman appliers.
Candidates who get select against KPSC Notification will receive impressive amount of remuneration by the management committee of the organization.
Procedure to apply for FDA SDA Recruitment:
- Visit the official web portal i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Press “Notifications” tab which is located at the right side under the heading of ‘For Applicants’ on the homepage.
- This will redirect you on new age where candidates need to select ‘FIRST DIVISION ASSISTANT/SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANT 2017’ link.
- FDA SDA Notification will appear facing you and candidates are required to read it carefully till end.
- After that come back to previous page and select app link related to FDA SDA Online Application link.
- Fill KPSC application form with all mandatory details and upload all required documents/certificates.
- Finally submit it and take a screenshot for further purpose.
Register Here>>>> KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Last date for Online application submission||7/10/2017|
|Closing date for fee payment||9/10/2017|
For other related details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2017, go through the official site link that are supplied above and for latest updates related to — stay tuned with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|Karnataka Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|PSC Question Papers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Rozgar Career India||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
An advertisement as KPSC Recruitment has published to fill up 1430 posts of Sr Medical Officer. Karnataka Public Service Commission is looking for well educated and passionate job seekers. Interested applicants can apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment by filling application form through online mode. To know more about KPSC Recruitment 2017, check out this page.
Candidates who are looking in search of a good job in Public Service Commission they can clutch KPSC Vacancies. To apply for their suitable posts, candidates need to submit their application latest by the end date which is 11-09-2017. Complete details about eligibility and further information related to KPSC Recruitment 2018 are supplied below by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Vacant Positions||No. Of Posts|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||167|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||79|
|General Duty Medical Officers||365|
To grab KPSC Vacancy, candidates need to hold required qualification that is MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Orthopaedic from a University established by law in India. Experience in relevant field will be given preference.
Check Latest: Medical Jobs
Candidates applying against Karnataka PSC Jobs should satisfy age criteria that are one should be in between 21 to 42 Years. Relaxation in upper age will be offered as per the norms of the organization.
Appointed candidates will get impressive amount of salary structure against KPSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment as given below according to particular position:
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialists: Rs 30400- Rs 51300.
- General Duty Medical Officers: Rs 28,100- Rs 50,100.
Written Test and Interview will be organized by Karnataka Public Service Commission to hire the most productive candidates for KPSC Jobs. Candidates who want to grab latest public sector jobs, they have to qualify in these recruitment rounds.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Candidates who are belonging to General/OBC category are informed that they have to deposit Rs.300 as application fees and for other candidates who belong to reserved category are required to pay Rs. 150.
Procedure to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official web portal i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Move our pointer towards “Notifications” tab will be appeared on the right side of the homepage, hit it
- This will take you on new page where you need to select ‘1430 POSTS OF SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER / SPECIALIST/ GDMO’S IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SERVICES’ link.
- By doing this, KPSC Notification will appear facing you, read it carefully and completely.
- Capable candidates who want to snatch latest Jobs in KPSC, they have to fill online application form by hitting on the applying link
- Fill KPSC application form with correct details and upload all required documents/certificates.
- At last submit it and take a print out of it for future reference.
Apply Online>>>> KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Opening Date For Online Applications: Started
- The Last date to submit the Applications: 11-09-2017
Get here: KPSC Recruitment Notification
For other essential details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official site link that are supplied above and for time to time updates stay tuned with this portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.