|Start Date||Post Name||End Date|
Karnataka Public Service Commission has circulated a latest career notification as KPSC Recruitment. Karnataka PSC has decided to hire skilled aspirants through online application and fill 1203 vacant jobs of Group A/Group B/Group C. Interested applicants can apply for kpsc.kar.nic.in Recruitment and avail the benefits of this advertisement. Appliers can get all the details about KPSC Recruitment 2017 by scrolling this page.
What Do You Get From This Page:
|Details Of Available Vacancies||Qualification Required For KPSC Jobs|
|Maximum And Minimum Age Required||Salary Package Details|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates|
Applying Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Looking for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs? If yes, then result oriented applicants may apply by submitting an online application form before the end date that is 15th January 2017. The complete acknowledgement about KPSC Careers can be obtained by scrolling this page which is well framed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Group||No. of vacancies|
What are The Education Qualification Needed?
Applying candidates will be eligible for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment after completing 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.E / B.Tech / B.Ed / Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate / Master’ Degree / equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / Board / University in relevant discipline.
Grab All Career Job Opportunities: Jobs by Qualification
Minimum And Maximum Age Details:
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|18 years||35 years|
Aspirants who belong to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities will get upper age relaxation as per rules of Government of Karnataka.
What would Be the Monthly Salary?
Contenders who will be appointed for KPSC vacancy will get a competitive and an attractive salary package per month. This salary will be offered by the management authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
KPSC Recruitment Notification: Download Official Notice
Do You Know the Application Fee?
|General Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/Cat-1/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
Payment Mode: Appliers must deposit this application fee through online mode.
Is There Is Any Selection Procedure?
Yes, there is a written test and interview will be conducted to hire talented aspirants for filing vacancies in government sector.
Qualify The Exam/Interview By Going Through The Below Links:
How I Can KPSC Online Application Form?
- Firstly visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission Official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- After visiting the official site candidates hit on “Notifications” option given under “For Applicants” section.
- After this you will reach the new page containing various notification links.
- Now contenders must select “GROUP A AND B TECHNICAL/NON TECHNICAL AND GROUP C TECHNICAL POSTS” link.
- After this a PDF file will be appear on new page and you need to read it very carefully.
- Now candidates must press on “apply online” link and fill an online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your digital photo, documents and signature along with application if needed.
- Finally complete the payment procedure and hit on “Submit” button.
Check This: Process to Fill Online Application Form
KPSC Notification Date:
Last Date To submit KPSC application form: 15th January 2017
To acquire more details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017candidaates must read Official Notification with full concentration. All the keen appliers are suggested to stay connected with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the essential details related to government jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Jobs in Karnataka||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Huge Government Jobs are available!!! Apply Now!!! Online applications are invited by Karnataka Public Service Commission against a notification as KPSC Recruitment to fill up the 823 posts of First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA). Willing aspirants can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their online application form.
Key Points Of This Page
|Name and Number of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Fee Towards Application|
|Pay Scale For Selected Employees||Method of Selection|
|Applying Procedure against KPSC Notification|
Candidates who are searching for government jobs in Karnataka they must grab KPSC Jobs by filling the respective online application form on or before the closing date that is 04th January 2017. Candidates must scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check the detailed information relevant to Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment. For More Details, please have a glance below:
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||442|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||381|
Candidates who are willing to apply for KPSC Vacancies they must have done Graduation / passed PUC from Karnataka Pre-University Department or its equivalent qualifications like ITI and other Three Years Diploma Courses institute with good academic records from a well known university or Institution.
Age of the applying candidates should be above than 18 years and maximum up to 35 years as on 04th January 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Govt of India.
KPSC Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Applying contenders must have to pay the following amount of application fee as per their category:
- General Merit (GM): Rs. 300/-
- 2A /2B /3A/3B candidates: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/Cat-1 /PwD/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For FDA: Rs. 14550–26700/- per month
- For SDA: Rs. 11,600–21,000/- per month
Selection of the eligible and proficient candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation in Karnataka Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test. Final decision will be taken by the selection committee of organization.
Quick Preparation Tips:
Process To Fill KPSC Application Form:
- Firstly, willing candidates must have to log on to the official website of organization which is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Go to the “For Applicants” section from the right side of home page and then hit on “Notifications” link.
- Thereafter, press on “FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC),JUNIOR ASSISTANT (KFCSC) -2016” link.
- A notification will be opened and you have to read the complete information through it carefully.
- Now, go to the home page and hit on “Apply Online- Hall Ticket Download” button.
- Press on “HIT HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT (KFCSC) JUNIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)-2016”
- Read the details and if you are anew candidate, then hit on “New Registration” tab.
- Fill the registration form with correct details and at last press on “Submit” button.
- After registration or if you are an already registered candidate then hit on “Already Registered” candidate.
- Now login with your registration id and password and fill the online application form.
- After that, make the payment of fee through proper channels.
- At last, submit the complete form and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
- Last Date for submitting Online Application Forms: 04-01-2017
- Closing Date for payment of Application Fee: 05-01-2017
- Exam Date : 05, 11 & 12-02-2017
Candidates may read the above given official notification in order to obtain further information related to Karnataka PSC Recruitment. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys from their keypad to check all the latest updates of KPSC Recruitment 2017 instantly or you can also stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.