|Post Name||End Date|
Karnataka Public Service Commission has promulgated a Jobs advertisement regarding KPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for eligible candidates to fill up 571 various Group C Non-Technical Posts. Candidates who are willing to empanel this reputed government owned institute may apply for KPSC Jobs. Interested contenders may apply for KPSC Recruitment before the last date ends.
What this Page Includes?
|KPSC Vacancy||Educational Requirement|
|Age Limit||Remuneration Details|
|Hiring Process To Hire Motivated Contenders||How I Can Fill KPSC Application Form|
Candidates who confirm to the job requirements as given below may apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting KPSC online application form in the prescribed format on or before the end date that is 15-04-2017. Remaining details about Karnataka PSC recruitment are well specified here on this page equipped by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|KPSC Graduate Vacancy|
|Chief Officer Grade – II||34|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||37|
|KPSC Non Graduate Vacancy|
|Residential School Teachers||123|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||42|
|Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education||29|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library||04|
Contenders should have accomplished Graduation / passed SSLC / PUC / Diploma in relevant field from recognized University/Institutions.
Get More Job Options Here:
- Applying candidate’s age must be resided between 18 –35 years.
- Relaxation of age to the reserved category candidates will be as per rules.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Chief Officer Grade – II||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/-|
|Accountant||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/-|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-|
|Residential School Teachers||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their presentation level in interview/ written test.
Go Through The Success Tips To Crack Exam/Interview:
Those candidates applying for aforesaid post have to pay an application fee of-
- General Candidate- Rs.300/-
- Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.150/-
The application fee should be remit through online through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
Get Here: KPSC Syllabus 2017
KPSC Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||General Knowledge||100||1 hour 30 minutes|
Get PDF File: KPSC Recruitment
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Go to the “Notification” tab from the right side list.
- After that, choose the appropriate “GROUP C NON TECHNICAL POSTS IN VARIOUS DEPTS.” link of advertisement of the position for which you are going to apply
- Now read the whole content attentively and carefully.
- Fill online application form correctly and submit it online.
- At last, take a print out and keep it for future use.
- Last Date of Applying: 15-04-2017
- Closing date for Submission of Application Fee: 17-04-2017
For getting additional details on KPSC Recruitment 2017 you must check this Official Notification. Aspirants may also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by pressing cntrl+d for getting instant updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|KPSC Exam Date 2017||Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2017|
|KPSC Result 2017||State PSC Exam 2017|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
A newest job opening has circulated as KPSC Recruitment by Karnataka Public Service Commission. Online Application forms are invited from most effective aspirants to fill 1180 posts of Excise SI (Sub Inspector) and Excise Guard (Male and Female). Desirous aspirants can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 and avail all the benefits of this latest Notification.
Key point In This Page:
|KPSC Vacancy||Salary Offered|
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment?
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|Qualification Required||Last Date to Apply|
Goal oriented candidates are needed to send their filled application forms through online mode before the closing date that is 30-03-2017. For obtaining complete details regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment, aspirants must have a look on www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well furnished by our inspiring team members.
KPSC Vacancies Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Excise Sub Inspector||177|
|Excise Guard (Male)||952|
|Excise Guard (Female)||51|
Job seekers who wish to apply for Karnataka PSC jobs they must have passed 12th Standard/ Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/ University/ Institutions.
Get More: Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit & Salary Detail:
|Posts Name||Age Limit as on 30.03.2017||Pay Scale|
|Excise Sub Inspector||21 years to 26 years||Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 29600/|
|Excise Guard (Male)||18 years to 26 years||Rs. 11600 /- to Rs. 21000/-|
|Excise Guard (Female)|
KPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Application Fee for KPSC Jobs:
- An amount of Rs. 300/- should be payable by the contenders who are going to apply.
- For Reserved category candidate such as 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category will have to pay Rs. 150/-
- Remaining Category applicants (PWD & Ex Serviceman) must pay Rs. 25/-
KPSC Selection Process:
For Karnataka PSC Recruitment, Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in below mentioned rounds:
- Physical Standard Test & Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written examination
- Medical Exam & Documents Verification
Must Prepare With These Tips To Get Success:
How I Can Fill KPSC Online Application Form?
- Firstly, eligible visitors must move to the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then select “Notification” tab that is located on the home page.
- After this hit on “EXCISE SUB INSPECTORS AND EXCISE GUARDS FOR MEN AND WOMEN” link for the posts you are willing to apply.
- Now, an advertisement will be appeared in front of you on the screen.
- You have to read the complete details mentioned in it and after that hit on “Apply Online” link
- Then fill online application form with all the complete details in proper way.
- Upload documents/ certificates, photograph, signature if needed.
- Finally, press on “submit” button and Take print out of duly filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Beginning date of online Registration||28-02-2017|
|Last date of form Submission of Application form||30-03-2017|
|Closing date for depositing application fee||31-03-2017|
|Excise Sub Inspector Examination Date||30-04-2017|
|Excise Guard Examination Date||07-05-2017|
Candidates who wish to grab all the vital details about KPSC Recruitment 2017 they need to go through Official Notification and advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Updated On 22.02.2017 Karnataka PSC ADDENDUM Notice
Karnataka Public Service Commission has increased 265 Group A, B, C Technical & Non Technical Vacancies. Before there were only 1203 vacancies for different posts and now total vacancies are 1468. Last date for submitting the application in also extended as you can apply till 14/03/2017. Interested candidates may go through complete Notice to get other details.
KPSC Current Vacancy Details
|Group Details||Previous Vacancies||Additional Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
This is the golden opportunity for those, who didn’t apply before because of any reason. Applicants are required to send their according to the new dates. Application fee can be submitted on or before 15/03/2017. You may also go through the notice that is given below to get the latest information about latest advertisement.
Latest Karnataka PSC ADDENDUM Notice – Press Here
Karnataka PSC has issued KPSC admission Tickets recently!!! Candidates, who have registered for the post of First Division Assistant / Second Division Asst/ Sr.Asst / Jr.Asst (KFSCL) before, now download Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2017. Candidates need to carry this Hall Ticket with them at time of examination. Download your Karnataka Public Service Commission Admit Card through direct link given below.
Download KPSC Admit Card – Press Here
Karnataka Public Service Commission has circulated a latest career notification as KPSC Recruitment. Karnataka PSC has decided to hire skilled aspirants through online application and fill 1203 vacant jobs of Group A/Group B/Group C. Interested applicants can apply for kpsc.kar.nic.in Recruitment and avail the benefits of this advertisement. Appliers can get all the details about KPSC Recruitment 2017 by scrolling this page.
Looking for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs? If yes, then result oriented applicants may apply by submitting an online application form before the end date that is 15th January 2017. The complete acknowledgement about KPSC Careers can be obtained by scrolling this page which is well framed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Group||No. of vacancies|
What are The Education Qualification Needed?
Applying candidates will be eligible for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment after completing 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.E / B.Tech / B.Ed / Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate / Master’ Degree / equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / Board / University in relevant discipline.
Minimum And Maximum Age Details:
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|18 years||35 years|
Aspirants who belong to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities will get upper age relaxation as per rules of Government of Karnataka.
What would Be the Monthly Salary?
Contenders who will be appointed for KPSC vacancy will get a competitive and an attractive salary package per month. This salary will be offered by the management authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
KPSC Recruitment Notification: Download Official Notice
Do You Know the Application Fee?
|General Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/Cat-1/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
Payment Mode: Appliers must deposit this application fee through online mode.
Is There Is Any Selection Procedure?
Yes, there is a written test and interview will be conducted to hire talented aspirants for filing vacancies in government sector.
Qualify The Exam/Interview By Going Through The Below Links:
How I Can KPSC Online Application Form?
- Firstly visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission Official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- After visiting the official site candidates hit on “Notifications” option given under “For Applicants” section.
- After this you will reach the new page containing various notification links.
- Now contenders must select “GROUP A AND B TECHNICAL/NON TECHNICAL AND GROUP C TECHNICAL POSTS” link.
- After this a PDF file will be appear on new page and you need to read it very carefully.
- Now candidates must press on “apply online” link and fill an online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your digital photo, documents and signature along with application if needed.
- Finally complete the payment procedure and hit on “Submit” button.
Check This: Process to Fill Online Application Form
KPSC Notification Date:
Last Date To submit KPSC application form: 15th January 2017
To acquire more details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 candidaates must read Official Notification with full concentration. All the keen appliers are suggested to stay connected with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the essential details related to government jobs.