Maulana Azad National Urdu University has released a notice concerning MANUU Admission for various UG and PG courses. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University they must submit MANUU application form before the predefined dates.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of the university will get admission as per the merit list which will be declared by the admission panel of the university. The Prospectus cum application forms will be soon made available at the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites MANNU online applications every year from those candidates who want to pursue their career from distance learning course. For more details related to MANUU Admission 2018 or MANUU DDE Notice, go through this page which is organized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered by Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Post Graduate Programs
Under Graduate Programs
Diploma (One Year)/ Certificate Courses (6 Months)
|Diploma Courses||Teach English|
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
|Certificate Courses||Proficiency in Urdu through English|
|One year course||Plumbing|
|Bridge courses||(B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs.|
Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates having desire to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University must be pursuing or passed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at least at 10th or 12th level.
- The applicants from school system should have studied the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
- The applicants from Madrasa stream should have considered the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
Note: All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
Candidates who want to apply against Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission must fulfill the age criteria of the organization to enroll their names for the desired course.
|Program||Upper Age Limit|
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Relaxation In Age:
Relaxation in age for SC/ST candidates will be 5 years, 3 years in case of OBCs and 10 years for PwD candidates as per the guidelines of Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
MANUU Admission Procedure
The University provides admission either on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University. In case of MSW the candidates need to face interview for qualifications.
Simple Process To Apply for MANUU Admission:
- First of all, willing candidates need to go through official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University that is www.manuu.ac.in
- After that, navigate your cursor towards “teaching” tab which is placed at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, press on “admission” tab from drop down list.
- After pressing the link, you’ll be able to see a notification in PDF format. Read the MANUU admission notification completely and carefully.
- You have to now hit on “apply online” tab and choose “entrance test” or Merit based” option on the next page.
- Then, you need to press on “proceed” button.
- On the new page, read all the details carefully and after reading press on “I agree” button.
- Thereafter, fill online application form with all the relevant details and upload scanned copies of mandatory documents and certificates with the filled application form.
- After furnishing the application form, hit on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to make payment of the application fee before the submission of application form.
- Download the Maulana Azad National Urdu University application form 2018 and take print out copy of it for future reference.
Significant Documents Needed To Attach With The MANUU Application Form:
- Proof of Urdu education at 10th /12th level
- Photo of candidate or any one parent/guardian
- Receipt of Challan as applicable
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate
Do You Know: Why College Attendance is Important
MANUU Application Fee 2018:
The application form of Eligibility Test for admission into B. A. may be obtained by submitting a Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- in person or through Post by paying Rs. 280/-.
The Prospectus cum application forms are available at the Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500032, Telangana State and the Regional Centres at Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Darbhanga, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar, Ranchi and also the Sub-Regional Centres at Hyderabad, Jammu, Nuh, Amravati and all the Study Centres of the University.
The Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs. 200/- or Rs 280/- by post
|Category||Entrance test||Merit based|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 300.00|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates||Rs. 300.00||Rs.200.00|
|Foreign students||25 US $|
Candidates can pay either through Challan or Online Payment (Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking) Only.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates for MANUU Admission into various programs will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available.
Examination Centers for Entrance Test:
The candidates will not be permitted to write the entrance examination at any other centre except the centre mentioned in the hall ticket. Once the option of the center is exercised, no request for any change in centre will be entertained.
Read Out Here: Student Success Strategies
Date of Application forms:
|Courses Wise||Last Date To Submit Application|
|All Merit Based UG / PG (General / Professional) / Paramedical Programs||July 2018|
|Part-time / Parallel Diploma Programs||August 2018|
Distance Mode Admission
|Last date for submission of filled in application form for Eligibility Test||July 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form : with late Fee Rs. 200/-||September 2018|
I.T.I. Trades, Hyderabad Admission
|The last date for submission of filled in forms, at MANUU-ITI Hyderabad||June 2018|
|The last date for submission of filled in forms, at MANUU-ITI Darbhanga||July 2018|
- All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad unless otherwise mentioned.
- PG and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP).
- PG and PhD in Islamic Studies, Economics, Urdu and English also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K).
- Ed. and PhD also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
- Ed. also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
Candidates if you want to know more about MANUU Admission 2018 then you must go through above highlighted Official link. Candidates if you want to be updated with latest news related to MANUU Admission then applicants need to connect with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com).
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MANUU Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Golden Rules of Career Success|