MANUU Admission 2018
According to a recent press release, MANUU Admission 2018 has been started and for this concern, B.Ed Counseling is conducted on 20th and 21st June 2018 at 9.00 am. Online Application Procedure has also been commenced now. MANUU Admission will be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained by the candidate in Entrance Test conducted by MANUU.
As per latest reports, document verification process for MANUU Admission 2018 will be held on 20th June, Wednesday and counseling will be conducted on 21st June 2018, Thursday. Candidates can check B.Ed Counseling Application Procedure, MANUU Admission 2018- 2019 Dates from this page.
MANUU B.Ed Counselling
B.Ed Counseling is going to be conducted on 20th and 21st June 2018 at 9.00 am. MANUU Admission will be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by MANUU.
Selected candidate have to submit the filled-in MANUU application form through online only to appear for counselling. During MANUU B.Ed Counseling, Candidates have to bring the Original Certificates/Documents for verification along with their self- attested photocopies for submission.
Candidates who are provisionally selected have to deposit complete program fee of Rs. 22,000/- (Non-Refundable) including examination fee of Rs. 2,000/- through Online Mode at the time of counselling
The counseling is going to be conducted at MANUU Colleges of Teachers Education in Darbhanga, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Sambhal, Srinagar; Al-Ameen College, Bengaluru, Jammu Sub Regional Centre and Directorate of Distance Education, MANUU campus. For other details and important Dates, keep reading this page.
|Event||MANUU Admission Date|
|Issue of Admission Notification||22 Apr 2018|
|Last date of MANUU Admission Form (Online)||14 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||27 May 2018|
|Admission Counselling||20 to 21 Jun 2018 – Phase I|
28 Jun 2018 – Phase 2
Candidates looking for info on Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission, Hyderabad in B.Ed Course at Distance mode have to fill Application Form for MANUU Admission. The minimum duration of the programme is two years.To get more details about MANUU Admission 2018, go through the below section of page.
Courses Offered by Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Post Graduate Programs
Under Graduate Programs
Diploma (One Year)/ Certificate Courses (6 Months)
|Diploma Courses||Teach English|
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
|Certificate Courses||Proficiency in Urdu through English|
|One year course||Plumbing|
|Bridge courses||(B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs.|
Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates having desire to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University must be pursuing or passed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at least at 10th or 12th level.
- The applicants from school system should have studied the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
- The applicants from Madrasa stream should have considered the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
Note: All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
Candidates who want to apply against Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission must fulfill the age criteria of the organization to enroll their names for the desired course.
|Program||Upper Age Limit|
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Relaxation In Age:
Relaxation in age for SC/ST candidates will be 5 years, 3 years in case of OBCs and 10 years for PwD candidates as per the guidelines of Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
MANUU Admission Procedure
The University provides admission either on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University. In case of MSW the candidates need to face interview for qualifications.
Simple Process To Apply for MANUU Admission 2018:
- First of all, willing candidates need to go through official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University that is www.manuu.ac.in
- After that, navigate your cursor towards “admission” tab.
- After pressing the link, you’ll be able to see a notification in PDF format. Read the MANUU admission notification 2018 carefully.
- You have to now hit on “apply online” tab and choose “entrance test” or Merit based” option on the next page.
- After that, you need to press on “proceed” button. A new page will be open in front of you. On the new page, read all the details carefully and after reading press on “I agree” button.
- Thereafter, fill online application form with all the relevant details and upload scanned copies of mandatory documents and certificates with the filled application form.
- After furnishing the application form, hit on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to make payment of the application fee before the submission of application form.
- Download the Maulana Azad National Urdu University application form 2018 and take print out copy of it for future reference.
Significant Documents Needed To Attach With The MANUU Application Form:
- Proof of Urdu education at 10th /12th level
- Photo of candidate or any one parent/guardian
- Receipt of Challan as applicable
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate
Do You Know: Why College Attendance is Important
MANUU Application Fee 2018:
The application form of Eligibility Test for admission into B. A. may be obtained by submitting a Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- in person or through Post by paying Rs. 280/-.
The Prospectus cum application forms are available at the Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500032, Telangana State and the Regional Centres at Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Darbhanga, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar, Ranchi and also the Sub-Regional Centres at Hyderabad, Jammu, Nuh, Amravati and all the Study Centres of the University.
The Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs. 200/- or Rs 280/- by post
|Category||Entrance test||Merit based|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 300.00|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates||Rs. 300.00||Rs.200.00|
|Foreign students||25 US $|
Candidates can pay either through Challan or Online Payment (Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking) Only.
For Distance Courses:
Applying candidates for MANUU 2018 Admission can obtain application form of eligibility test into B.A by submitting a Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- in person or through Post by paying Rs. 280/-. Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs. 200/- or Rs 280/- by post. The Demand Draft should be submitted in favour of the concerned Regional Centres.
For ITI courses:
No fees shall be charged for all the above programmes. Refundable caution money deposit @ Rs. 60/- is to be deposited at the time of admission.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates for MANUU Admission into various programs will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available.
Examination Centers for Entrance Test:
The candidates will not be permitted to write the entrance examination at any other centre except the centre mentioned in the hall ticket. Once the option of the center is exercised, no request for any change in centre will be entertained.
|Last date of filling the application form for Entrance Test Based Admission||15-05-2018|
|Last date of filling the application form for Merit Based Admission||09-07-2018|
|Dates for PhD Interviews||14-07-2018 to 18-07-2018|
|Display of Merit List: Bridge Course/UG/PG /PG Diploma programs||13-07-2018|
|All PhD programs||18-07-2018|
|Part time programs||14-08-2018|
|All semesters of UG/PG/Bridge courses/D.El.Ed./B.Ed./M.Ed./Research Programs||01-08-2018|
|Part time programs||20-08-2018|
- All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad unless otherwise mentioned.
- PG and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP).
- PG and PhD in Islamic Studies, Economics, Urdu and English also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K).
- Ed. and PhD also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
- Ed. also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
Candidates if you want to know more about MANUU Admission 2018-2019 then you must go through above highlighted Official link. Candidates if you want to be updated with latest news related to MANUU Admission then applicants need to connect with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MANUU Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Golden Rules of Career Success|