All India Management Association has declared MAT Result. Those appeared in Feb Management Aptitude Test may download MAT Merit List/exam cut off/ Score Card by visiting aima.in
PBT & CBT was successfully organized on 4th February 2018 and 17th February 2018 respectively. Candidates can check their sectional and overall scores by downloading MAT Result 2018.
AIMA MAT Results 2018:
You may need roll number, Form Number to get your All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test Result 2018. Check your score in Management Aptitude Test by referring AIMA MAT Result 2018.
To avail more details about AIMA MAT Cut Off 2018, All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test Merit List, take a look of below page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Procedure to get MAT February Result 2018:
- To check your Management Aptitude Test February Result , you may visit official portal of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in
- Hit on ‘MAT’ tab visible at mid of page.
- Under ‘Quick Links’ head, press on ‘MAT Result Feb 2018’ link.
- Aspirants may put roll number, Form Number, choose month of test.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ tab to view your All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test Results 2018.
- Management Aptitude Test Result 2018 will open up at your screen.
- You may save your All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test Score Card & keep hard copy of same till admission process is completed.
AIMA MAT Score Card 2018:
Management Aptitude Test Results is available at www.aima.in Management Aptitude Test Score Card 2018/ MAT Results will also be sent to the candidates through post. MAT Score Card 2018 will be valid only for one year i.e. for admission to that particular session only.
Duplicate MAT Scorecard 2018:
Aspirants may also request for the duplicate score card. Request submitted within the 15 days from declaration of Result will be entrained free of cost. After that, Rs. 100 will be charged.
Check List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
Documents Required for Obtaining Duplicate MAT 2018 Scorecard:
With the DD, contenders are also required to submit the following documents:
- Request letter on a plain paper
- Photocopy of the lower half of the Admit Card provided at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator in a Self-addressed envelope with:-
- Size 24 cms x 12cms in size
- name of the Candidate address written in capital letters on the back of the envelope
- Postage stamp of Rs. 40/-
All these documents must be sent to the address below:
Manager – CMS, All India Management Association Management House’ 14,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
AIMA MAT Cut Off 2018:
Management Aptitude Test Cut Off 2018 refers to minimum marks to qualify exam. The participating institutes of MAT are responsible for issuing Management Aptitude Test Cut Off. Admission will be provided on the basis of MAT 2018 Cutoff.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
MAT Admission Procedure 2018:
On the basis of MAT 2018 Result/ Management Aptitude Test Result, shortlisted aspirants are invited for further round of selection in participating MIs. You may apply individually in the participating institutions.
Check Here: Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India
All details about MAT Result 2018/ MAT Merit List are provided on this page. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates regarding AIMA MAT Admission 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MAT Online Registration Link||MAT Application Form|
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For MAT Exam||MAT Counselling|
|MBA Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|