Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview is going to be held for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment!! Contenders, who have Medical Degree and looking for latest government jobs in Mumbai, can attend the interview for 06 vacancies of Medical Officer (Gen. Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology). Eligible aspirants can directly appear in interview on 28-12-2018 & 29-12-2017.
Candidates are advised to carry all documents and testimonials in original and Xerox at the time of interview for verification purpose. In order to attain additional information concerning Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018, appliers can scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Medical Officer: 06
To apply for Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Vacancies, appliers must have MBBS Degree of a statutory university with relevant experience.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
Contenders who are going to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies their upper age should not be exceeding 35 years. However, upper age of reserved category candidates will be relaxable as per the directives.
Applicants will receive consolidated amount of salary Rs. 65,663/- per month by the management when they will be appointed for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy.
Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Recruitment Mode:
Eligible aspirants can directly appear in interview which is going to be held on scheduled date. Selection will purely based on applicant’s performance in interview.
Preparing For Interview, Check Below Given Tips:
Applying Process for Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Jobs:
- In order to apply for Recruitment in Mumbai Port Trust, aspirants need to log on official website that is mumbaiport.gov.in
- Move your cursor at the menu bar and select “Media” tab.
- Then a drop down list will appear you need to hit at “Vacancy” option.
- After hitting this option you will reach on new page here you need to select “Advertisement” option.
- After that, select “Filling up the vacancies of Medical Officer in Intensivists (Gen Medicine), Gen. Surgery and Dermatology faculty, Medical Department on Locum Basis” link for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs.
- Applying candidates are required to read all details as mentioned in notification.
- Contenders who find them eligible need to prepare the application form for Jobs in Mumbai Port Trust.
- At end, candidates can appear in interview with application form and all required documents & testimonials.
You Can Also Check: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust Walk-In is going to be held on: 28-12-2018 & 29-12-2017
To gather other details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment, applicants can go through the link as given above. For obtaining all updates related to Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018, applying aspirants are advised to bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl +d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Mumbai Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|