Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Apply Online for 800 Probationary Officer posts! Application form is invited for CANARA Bank PO Recruitment by PGDBF. Candidates may enroll for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) after checking al details for PO JMGS-I.
Online Registration for CANARA Bank PO Recruitment 2018 has commenced from 23-10-2018. Process for registration for Canara Bank PO Job Openings lasts till 13-11-2018 while last date for printing your application is 28-11-2018.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:
PO PGDBF Exam will be held on 23-12-2018 at various exam centres. You may download your call letter for online exam from 05-12-2018 onwards. Those who qualify test will undergo Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For knowing more about CANARA Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19, go through below of this page well created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank PO Career:
|Category||Number of Canara Bank PO Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer Job Openings|
|Total Canara Bank PO Vacancy||800|
Find More: destination wedding save the date
Canara Bank PO Eligibility:
A candidate must be either
i] a citizen of India or ii] a subject of Nepal or
iii] asubject of Bhutan or
iv] a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v] a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire
Educational Qualification for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
Degree (Graduation) with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government is required to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Computer Literacy for Canara Bank Recruitment:
- Operating & working knowledge in computer systems is also required to apply for Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment.
- The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi too for Canara Bank PGDBF Recruitment/ Canara Bank Recruitment for PO.
Age Norms for Canara Bank PO Vacancies:
Minimum & Maximum age for Canara Bank PGDBF PO Recruitment is 20 Years and 30 years respectively.
Age Relaxation for Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||10 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service||5 years|
Application Fee for Canara Bank PO 2018 Recruitment:
At time of filling Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online form, applicants need to pay fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
|SC/ST/PWBD||Rs. 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]|
|All Others||Rs.708/-[includes GST @18%]|
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Online Through Debit/ Credit Card
Canara Bank PO Salary Scale:
- After joining the bank on successful completion of PGDBF course, aspirants will get Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/- as pay amount.
- Along with this, you will also get Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment Process:
- Selection Process for Canara Bank PO Vacancy or Canara Bank PO Jobs comprise of nline objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- On successful completion of the course, contenders will be awarded with “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)”.
Get selected by following these tips:
Canara Bank PGDBF Course Fees:
|Name of the Institute||Course Fee per Candidate|
|Manipal Global Education|
Services Pvt. Ltd.,
|Course Fee – Rs. 350000.00 + applicable Taxes|
(presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 63000.00)
Total Course Fee: Rs. 413000.00
International Pvt. Ltd.,
Greater Noida campus
|Course Fee – Rs. 300000.00 + applicable Taxes|
(presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 54000.00)
Total Course Fee: Rs. 354000.00
Online Objective Test Pattern:
|Subject||Medium of examination||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Composite time of 2 hours(There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test)|
|General Awareness||English &Hindi||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||200||200|
Press Here for CANARA Bank PO Recruitment Notification
How to fill CANARA Bank PO Application Form 2018?
- Log on to official portal of bank i.e. www.canarabank.com to apply for Canara Bank JMGS Scale-I Recruitment.
- Hit on “Careers” link accessible at top menu bar to view Canara Bank PO Notification 2018.
- Now, select link for PO Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Read eligibility terms from notification, if you find eligible, hit on ‘Press here for New Registration’ link.
- Hence, put all asked details in Canara Bank PO Registration Form.
- Then, hit on ‘Save & Next’ tab after this.
- Thereafter, you may login with User Id & password.
- Subsequent to registration, download Canara Bank PO Application Form, fill all important details in form as per need arises.
- Applicants may also upload required documents along with Canara Bank Online Application Form.
- Pay your fee, take a preview of form.
- Submit your online application form & also access its print copy to be used in future.
Press here for CANARA Bank PO Recruitment Registration
Press here for CANARA Bank PO Recruitment Official Link
Canara Bank PO Dates 2018:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||23-10-2018|
|Closure of registration of application||13-11-2018|
|Closure for editing application details|
|Last date for printing your application||28-11-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||23-10-2018 to 13-11-2018|
|Download of call letter for online test (tentative)||After 05-12-2018|
|Canara Bank PO Exam Date (Tentative)||23-12-2018|
FAQ’s Related to CANARA Bank PO Recruitment:
Ques 1: What are the posts available under CANARA Bank PO 2018 Recruitment?
Answer: Probationary Officers Posts are available under CANARA Bank PO Bharti.
Ques 2: When will the Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam be conducted?
Answer: Canara Bank’s recruitment Exam for Probationary Officers Posts will be conducted on 23-12-2018 (tentative).
Ques 3: What is the Structure of Examination?
Answer: Common Written Exam will be conducted online.
Ques 4: Is there a criterion for negative marking?
Answer: Yes, there is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
Ques 5: Is the Canara Bank PO 2018 Exam Bilingual?
Answer: The tests, except the Test of English Language in Mains exam all others will be available bilingually, i.e. in both English and Hindi.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
This is all about CANARA Bank PO Recruitment 2018-2019. Keep connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates for latest notice.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Canara Bank Recruitment||Canara Bank SO Recruitment|
|Canara Bank Admit Card||Canara Bank Result|
|More Government Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|