NDA 2 Admit Card
Don’t be late!!! Get your NDA 2 Admit Card from here!!! Union Public Service Commission is all set to issue the UPSC NDA /NA (II) Hall Ticket. Candidates who are going to participate in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) on 10th September 2017 they must obtain their admit card before the examination date. Candidates can download their NDA 2 Admit Card 2017 through online mode for which you can follow the easy steps given on this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
Easy Steps For Downloading Call Letter Online
Facts About Upsc
Purpose Of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
Information Given On Hall Ticket
Dates To Remember
Aspirants can download their UPSC NDA /NA 2 Admit Card either by using their registration number or by using their roll numbers as per their suitability. Candidates are required to get their admit card before going for examination because without it they will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. To get other essential information regarding the same, candidates can scroll down this page which is well furnished by the unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Steps to Download NDA Admit Card?
Candidates who want to download NDA 2 Call Letter need to follow the some guidelines that are indicated below so please have a look……
- First of all candidates are required to log on the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Examination” tab that is visible top of the page.
- Then you need to hit on the “E Admit card” tab.
- After that you have to hit on the “National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2016” link.
- Now, select “Press here” link which is give under the “To Download e-Admit Card” column and read the complete instructions or press “Yes” button.
- Then, you will get a page asking for two options like “By Registration Id” & “By Roll No.”
If you select “By registration ID” option:
- If, you select “By Registration Id” option so you have to fill their Registration ID and Select date of Birth which you fill in the application and also fill Captcha Code in mentioned box.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
If you select “By Roll No.” option:
- If you select “By Roll No.” option you have to enter you roll number and date of birth which you fill in the application and also fill Captcha Code in an available box
- After that you need to press on the “Submit” button.
- Now admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further reference.
NDA 2 Admit Card
Interesting Points About Union Public Service Commission:
Union Public Service Commission is an oldest commission which is responsible to organize various Civil Services Examinations in the country. The main objective of this commission is to conduct the various examinations to appoint the capable and deserving candidates on various positions and services of the Union. The examination can be held for different government departments time to time and they can be varying from direct open recruitment to departmental recruitments for promotion/ deputation / absorption.
Check Detailed: NDA Syllabus
Motive Of NDA Examination:
Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination in two sections that is Paper I and Paper II to select and appoint the capable candidates in Defence sector. Only those candidates become eligible for Paper II who qualifies the Paper I with satisfactory marks. This Time the Paper II is going to held on 10th September 2017 and those applicants who are going to participate in it they must obtain their NDA 2 Hall Ticket through online procedure by following the above stated steps.
NDA Exam Pattern:
National Defence Academy exam consist of objective type question for all subject and maximum marks and time allotment are mentioned below.
|General ability||02||2.5 hours||600|
Must Check: NDA Exam Pattern
Details Given on NDA 2 Exam Admit Card:
After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the following details on their call letter and must ensure that they are mentioned correctly. If you find any mistake in your personal details like registration number, name etc then you must report to the authorized person before the date of examination.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Digital Photograph of candidate
- Name of the Test centre
- Address of the test centre
- Examination Date
- Examination Timing
- Instructions list
Read Here: NDA Question Paper
- Date of Notification: 07th June 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 30th June 2017
- Date of Examination: 10th September 2017
Candidates can check this Official Link to obtain more information regarding NDA 2 Admit Card 2017. We will keep updating this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with latest information of NDA 2 Admit Card, so candidates are advised to keep visit here time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Tips on NDA/CDS Interview||NDA Eligibility Criteria|
|How To Join NDA After 12th||How To Prepare For NDA Written Exam|
|NDA 1 Result||NDA 2 Result|
|NDA Notification||NDA Application Form|