NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
To participate in most prominent Medical Exam NEET “National Eligibility cum Entrance Test”, one has to ensure complete NEET Eligibility Criteria. Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible authority for conducting entrance exam and also laid down NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
NEET Eligibility Criteria Details
Before applying for Entrance Test, one should fulfill NEET Eligibility norms prescribed regarding Qualification/Age Limit/Number of attempts. NEET is a national level entrance examination which is conducted to fill All India Quota 15% seats with eligible students for MBBS & BDS course in various government & private colleges of country.
NEET Eligibility 2019 Criteria
Prior to filling of NEET Application Form 2019, applicants are advice to go through entire NEET eligibility conditions. Those who are eligible will only be permitted to sit in the exam and allot admission in medical courses.
Applicants, if you want to grab additional details of NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019, contenders are advice to go through this entire page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be citizen of India.
NRIs (Non-Resident Indians), OCIs (Overseas Citizen of India), PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Also Check Eligibility For: NEET Superspeciality Exam
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
- One must have passed Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Candidates must pass qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology & Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks (For GEN), 40% marks (For SC/ST/OBC), 45% marks (For GEN PH) & 40% marks (For SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH) In the qualifying exam taken PCB.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class can also apply condition is that they have to produce passing certificates at the time of 1st counselling round.
- NIOS or State Open School or Private Candidates are not eligible for NEET exam.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria:
- As per NEET PG 2018 eligibility criteria, contenders must possess an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized as per the provisions laid under Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Get Seat Matrix – Details: Total Government Seats In NEET
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates may possess Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree examination from a recognized institute of India.
- You must have completed compulsory training of 12 months in rotation or practical training on or before March 31 of the year of admission.
- Applicant must be registered with Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.
NEET Age Criteria
|Unreserved Category (UR)||Born on or between 7th May 1994 and 1st January 2003|
|SC/ST/OBC Category/PWD||Born on or between 7th May 1989 and 1st January 2003|
Number of Attempts
As per the latest changes, now general candidates can attempt exam 9 times & SC/ST/OBC category candidates can make 14 attempts.
Extended Maximum Number of Attempts – Check: NEET Attempts Limit
NEET 15% All India Quota Seats Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Citizen of India, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET
For J & K State
- Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for All India Quota 15% seats. J & K Candidates are eligible for 15% AIQ seats for admission to AFMC, Pune based on self-declaration.
- Candidates of J & K can appear in NEET exam for admission to Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University & Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune.
For Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State is eligible for 15% All India Quota seats with any self-declaration.
Check Here For Previous Year: NEET Cut Off
NEET 85% State Quota Seats Eligibility Criteria
To fill up 85% seats of MBBS/BDS All the states participating in NEET 2019. Seta will eb filled with state counselling, while remaining 15% seats will be filled through All India centralized counselling. Eligibility for 85% quota seats of states is as follows –
- One must have completed/appearing his/her 10th and 12th from the state.
- Candidate must possess valid domicile in state.
- One should have residency proof of state.
Eligibility for Seats in Deemed Universities/Central Universities /Seats Of Esic & AFMC Including BHU & AMU/Central Pool Quota
For admission in Medical/Dental Colleges, Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals have to ensure rules and regulations framed by respective State Governments, Institution and Government of India. Foreign nationals confirm their eligibility from concerned Medical/Dental College/State.
Based on Marks & Ranks: NEET College Predictor
NEET Eligibility Criteria for Seats in Participating Bodies
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Jamia Hamdard University, University of Delhi is participating in NEET 2019. Overseas Citizen of India can also appear for exam as per rules of government of India. Age criteria will be considered as per rules of states/ universities/ institutions which candidates seeking admission.
Hope you are satisfied with the details given on this page regarding NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019. For further more details about NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019 must go through the above highlighted official link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more details about upcoming interesting facts.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEET Coaching Centres||NEET Counseling|
|NEET Topper||NEET Syllabus|
|NEET Exam Pattern||NEET Result|
|NEET Answer Key||How To Prepare For NEET|
|Best NEET Books||NEET Admit Card|
|NEET Previous Year Question Papers||NEET Online Test Series|