NEET Exam Pattern
Start your NEET Exam preparation with the help of provided NEET Exam Pattern. NEET Paper Duration-Marking Scheme, Subjects, number of questions attempt, all are set by the exam conducting authority of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. NEET National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is being organized by the CBSE for those contenders who want to admission in the MBBS and BDS courses from the top medical institutes. So applicants are advised to prepare for the exam according to the NEET Exam pattern 2018.
As per the guidelines of the CBSE, NEET exam will be conducted through offline mode only. NEET exam pattern and syllabus consists the idea of the NEET question paper. According to the NEET UG exam pattern/NEET PG exam pattern, there are about 180 question is been comprised. You can easily cover all the topics of the NEET entrance exam pattern from the 11th and 12th class. Applicants can get the detailed NEET Exam Pattern 2018 by going through the below segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET Exam Pattern
NEET Exam Question Paper Pattern will include of type of question, number of question, marking scheme, etc which is mentioned below:
- Number of Question: 180 questions.
- Exam Duration: three hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Subjects: four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
|Sl. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Also Download From Here: NEET Syllabus
NEET Marking Scheme 2018
As per the pattern of NEET exam, candidates can check the NEET 2018 marking Scheme accordingly:
Total Marks: NEET 2018 exam holds 720 maximum marks.
Marking Scheme: As per NEET exam question pattern, every right question will give you a reward of 04 marks each
Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of on mark in NEET Exam 2018. If you make multiple answers for one question will lead to the negative marking also.sa
Print Of Pen: One must use only blue/black ball point pen to mark their answers.
Exam Mode: NEET Exam 2018 will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based). Candidates have to mark their answers in OMR answer sheet.
Types Of Questions: NEET 2018 exam consists of objective type questions only. You need choose the right answer from the given 04 options. Questions will be based on NEET syllabus as prescribed by CBSE.
Get Here Entrance Exam Study Material: Best NEET Books 2018 for Preparation
NEET 2018 Exam languages with Exam Centre’s
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in eight vernacular languages apart from English and Hindi which are well described below.
NEET 2018 Centers According To The Languages:
|Medium of question paper||Examination centres|
|English and Hindi||All examination centres|
|Assamese, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Assam|
|Bengali, Hindi and English||Examination centres in West Bengal|
|Gujarati, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Gujarat|
|Marathi, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Maharashtra|
|Tamil, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Tamil Nadu|
|Telugu, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
|Oriya, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Odisha|
|Kannada, Hindi and English||Examination centres in Karnataka|
Check Out Top Coaching Centres List: NEET Coaching Centres
NEET 2018 Subjects:
NEET Exam Pattern for Physics
- The Physics paper in NEET 2018 will have 45 questions.
- Lasy year, the Physics section had 10 questions of easy difficulty level, 27 questions were of moderate difficulty level and 8 questions were of difficulty level.
- For each correct answer, a candidate will score +4.
- For each incorrect answer, a candidate will lose -1.
NEET Physics Exam Analysis
NEET Exam Pattern for Chemistry
- The Chemistry paper in NEET 2018 contains 45 questions.
- Each correct answer will give you 4 marks.
- 1 mark puts a penalty of every wrong answer.
- There are about 14 questions that were marked easy, 16 questions were of moderate level and 15 questions were of difficulty level
NEET Chemistry Exam Analysis
NEET Exam Pattern for Biology
- There will be 45 questions in the Biology paper in NEET 2018 from each Botany and Zoology.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- 1 mark would be deducted as penalty for marking the wrong answer.
- There are about 31 questions that were marked easy, 38 questions were of moderate level and 21 questions were of difficulty level
NEET Biology Exam Analysis
NEET Zoology Exam Analysis
Check Out Exam Date: Correct NEET 2018 Application Form
On this webpage of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we are providing every necessary detail about the NEET Exam Pattern 2018. For other details regarding NEET 2018, candidates are advised to keep connect with us.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NEET Hall Ticket||NEET Result|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Counseling|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How To Find Study Material Online|