As per the latest sources, NEET Counseling Allotment Result for 2nd round has been suspended. All the participating candidates Online Undergraduate (MBBS and BDS) Courses Exam are hereby notified that UP NEET UG Round 2 Allotment result will be kept in abeyance till next announcement.
Recent Update On: 26-07-2018
As per the notification released by Directorate General of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh (DGME UP) on 25-07-2018, UP NEET UG 2018 Second Round Online Counseling has been suspended.
K.K. Gupta Director General DGME Uttar Pradesh said in statement on UPNEET website that “as per the Government of India Public Notice dated July 20, 2018 all procedures of the UP NEET UG Round 2 Online Counseling are suspended till further order”.
Whenever further directives announcement will be made by Government of India, all participants will be informed and updated through the UPNEET 2018 website
Rajasthan NEET Counseling Indicative Seat Allotment Information has been released. The 2250 Medical Seats for MBBS in Rajasthan are filled through Rajasthan State Counselling. Check Indicative Seat Allotment Information / NEET Seat Allotment Results from here by hitting below given direct link.
Updated on: 13-07-2018
NEET Counselling 2018 Result Postponed!!
Earlier Madras High Court gives ultimatum to CBSE to grant 196 marks extra out of total 720 marks to Tamil Nadu students to release new Rank List within two weeks. Now Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has ordered on Thursday July 12, 2018 to kept abeyance NEET UG Counseling 2018 and declaration of Round 2 Seat Allotment result.
Check NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment here!!
NEET First Round Counselling for 15% all India Quota (AIQ) was conducted from 13th to 18th June 2018. The results for NEET Counselling are expected to be declared today. The vacant seats after two rounds of NEET Counseling 2018 will be transferred to the state counselling authorities by July 23, 2018. Download Merit List (PDF) First/Second Round Results from here.
|Fresh Update on 06-07-2018|
NEET Rajasthan Indicative Seat Allotment Result-Declared!!!
Currently, Indicative Seat Allotment Result for NEET Rajasthan Counselling has been declared. Applicants can check the Indicative Seat Allotment from this page by hitting below provided direct link. Get Rajasthan NEET Counseling Seat Allotment Result by entering Registration ID and Password. UG Admission Board, Jaipur, Rajasthan will release their individual merit list after NEET 2018 Result.
CBSE NEET Counselling 2018
As per data released by CBSE for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET (UG), around 634897 students have qualified in the general category. From OBC category 54653 students have qualified. 17209 students belonging in the SC category and 7446 students in the ST category have qualified NEET 2018.
According to the latest reports from MCC, online registration for NEET 2nd Round Counselling will be conducted from July 6 to July 8, 2018. To know more details about NEET Counseling 2018, keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
NEET Counseling 2018
NEET Counselling Seat Allotment 2018:
MBBS/BDS seats will be filled through NEET UG all over the country. Seat allotment will be carried out as per listed categories:
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats.
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University.
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
NEET Counselling 2018 Fees:
Applicants are required to pay fee to participate in NEET 2018 Counselling procedure. The official information regarding amount of fee has not yet disclosed. You are required to pay fees to appear in counselling.
Read About: Career in Medical Field
NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ:
- For 15% all India quota seats, the counselling will be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India.
- Those who will score above 15% All India cut-off will be able to participate in All India counselling session.
- In 15% AIQ counselling, all state medical and dental colleges participate for granting admission in their campuses.
- As per NEET UG 2018 Counselling Brochure dates, you may apply for admission in medical colleges spread anywhere in India.
- The seats will be allotted as per the all India rank of aspirants & NEET PG/UG Choice filling.
State MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018:
- For 85% State quota and other seats falling under the ambit of States, you may enroll as per your domicile states & merit list.
- The counselling for Private Medical Colleges will also be organized by the concerned State Counselling Authority
- The 85% state quota counselling is organized for admission in the state medical & dental colleges.
- All details and schedule of counselling will be made available on NEET Counseling Website.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
NEET 2018 Counselling Process:
Here is step by step NEET Counseling Process. You may attend NEET Counseling For Private Colleges by following steps as listed here.
Step 1: Online Registration:
- At first step, aspirants may register themselves by visiting official portal cbseneet.nic.in
- Select link concerning NEET 2018 Counseling.
- Without registration, you will not be able to fill the college and course choice.
- During NEET Counseling Registration, Unique User ID & Password will be generated & sent at your registered email ID and mobile number after tenure of registration process.
- With the help of user ID and password, you may proceed to next step.
Step 2: Submission of Choice & Locking:
- After completing first step, you will be moved to next stage where you are required to fill the choices of course and colleges as per your wish.
- Hit on ‘Save’ button to lock filled choices. Once the choice is locked and saved by you, no changes will be made later on.
Also Check More: Medical Entrance Examinations in India
Step 3 Seat Allotment Result:
- Authorities will announce CBSE NEET Counseling Seat Allotment Result after choice locking process gets over.
- Contenders will also get SMS or email concerning allotment of course & college.
- MCC NEET Counselling Seats will be allotted based on your preference.
Step 4 Modify and Lock:
- Those who are not satisfied with CBSE NEET Counselling Allotment of Seats, they can modify the choices by login to official website.
- After modification, aspirants have to lock the choices again.
Step 5 Reporting to Allotted College:
- After issue of NEET Counselling List & seat allotment process, aspirants are required to report to allotted college for confirmation of seat.
- You are required to pay initial fee to confirm the seat.
- At this step, you are required to complete all admission formalities by visiting college campus.
Check Ranking Wise: Top MBBS Colleges in India
Step 6 Second Round of Counselling:
In case, you do not satisfy allotted seats criteria, then move for next round of counselling.
NEET Admission 2018:
Subsequent to NEET Centralized Online Counseling Process, aspirants have to report the allotted college within time as prescribed. You are required to carry documents in original with one set of photocopy along with NEET Allotment Letter 2018. After paying amount of fee, your admission process will be over.
NEET Last Year Cutoff
|Category||No of candidates||Marks range|
|GEN & PH||67||130-118|
|OBC & PH||152||130- 107|
|SC & PH||38||130-107|
|ST & PH||10||130-107|
NEET 2018 Participating Colleges:
|Assam Medical College||MGM Medical College|
|Guwahati Medical College||Rajendra Institute of Medical Science|
|Silchar Medical College||Patliputra Medical College|
|Jorhat Medical College||Bangalore Medical College|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad Medical College||Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Tezpur Medical College||Karnataka Institute of Medical Science|
|AN Magadh Medical College||Mysore Medical College|
|College name||College name|
|Darbhanga Medical college||Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College||Belgaun Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Nalanda Medical College||Mandyn Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Shri Krishna Medical College||Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Patna Medical College||Himoga Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Shri Krishna Medical College||T D Medical College|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||ESIC Medical College|
|Vardhman institute of medical Sciences||Cochin Medical College|
|Government Medical College||Institute of Integrated Medical Science|
|JNM Medical college||SRTR Medical College|
|Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC GMC||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Chattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College|
|Shri Lakhi Ram Government Medical College||SCB Medical College|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||SN Medical College|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||Sardar patel Medical Colleg|
|College name||College name|
|University college of Medical Sciences||RNT Medical College|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College||Madurai Medical College|
|Vardhman Medical College||Stanley Medical College|
|Goa Medical College||Thanjavur Medical Colleg|
|Government Vellore Medical College||Kanyakumari Government Medical College|
|J Medical College||Agartala Govt. Medical College|
|MP Shah Medical College||Burdwan Medical College|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay Medical College||Kolkatta National Medical College|
|Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Medical College||Nilratan Sircar Medical College|
|BPS Government Medical College||RG KAR Medical College|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College||Sagar Dutta Medical College|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College|
|Rajendra Prasad Medical College|
Get List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
NEET Counselling Documents 2018:
NEET Counselling Documents Required 2018 are well listed here.
- 10th and 12th class Mark sheets
- 10th and 12th class Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Rank Card of NEET 2018
- Two Passport Sizes photograph similar to that affixed on the NEET 2018 Application Form
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Counselling Letter issued by NEET Authority
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
NEET Counselling 2018 Helpline Number:
NEET Counselling Schedule 2018:
|All India Quota/Deemed/Central Universities & ESIC|
1st Round Counselling
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||13th June 2018|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||18th June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||Till 19th June 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Choice filling and locking||19th June 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Process of seat allotment round 1||20th June 2018 to 21st June 2018|
|Result of round 1||22nd June 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||23rd June to 3rd July 2018|
2nd Round Counselling
|New Registration||6th July to 8th July 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||Till 9th July 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Exercising of choices and locking||9th July 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Process of seat allotment round 2||10th July to 11th July 2018|
|Result of round 2||12th July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||13th July to 22nd July 2018|
|Transfer of Non Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to State Quota (Only For 15% AIQ)||23rd July 2018 (Before 12 Noon)|
Mop UP Round
|Online Registration & Fee Payment||12th August to 14th August 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||Till 15th August 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Choice Filling/Locking for Mop Up||15th August 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Procession of Seat Allotment||16th August 2018|
|Result for Mop UP||17th August 2018|
|Reporting||18th to 26th August 2018|
|Transfer of Non Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to Deemed/Central Universities for Mop Up||27th August 2018|
Candidates can download NEET Counselling 2018 – 2019 first round results from the above link. You can also subscribe to our free mail service. For more info and updates stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section