NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Download Free PDF of NEET Previous Year Question Papers for the year from 2013 to 2018 with Solutions from here. National Testing Agency is going to conduct NEET Exam twice a year from now.
NEET Feb Exam is scheduled to be held from 03-02-2019 to 17-02-2019. For the NEET 2019, National Testing Agency will release NEET Application Form from 01-10-2018 to 31-10-2018. Applying candidates must download NEET Previous Year Question Papers PDF from here.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers Download PDF Here
As we know that the competition is high in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test thus it is not an easy task to crack NEET Exam easily. So, aspirants who had applied for this exam are suggested to practice NEET Previous Year Solved Question Papers daily.
NEET exam previous year question papers is also helpful for scoring good marks. Applicants who want to collect CBSE NEET Previous Year Question Papers instantly can scroll this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
NEET Previous Year Question Papers PDF
|2018||who is charli d'amelio dating|
|2017||who is derek hough dating 2022 | https://recruitmentinboxx.com/legit-meetup-id/ | university of toronto fall 2022 start date | Set D|
|2016 Phase 1||Download PDF|
|2016 Phase 2||Download PDF|
|2015 (Re-Exam)||Download PDF|
NEET Previous Year Question with Solutions
Question1: Mixture of chloroxylenol and terpineol acts as
Question2: Which one is the correct order of acidity?
- ??2 = ??2 > ??3 − ?? = ??2 > ??3 − ? ≡ ?? > ?? ≡ ??
- ?? ≡ ?? > ??3 − ? ≡ ?? > ??2 = ??2 > ??3 − ??3
- ?? ≡ ?? > ??2 = ??2 > ??3 − ? ≡ ?? > ??3 − ??3
- ??3 − ??3 > ??2 = ??2 > ??3 − ? ≡ ?? > ?? ≡ ?H
Question3: The most suitable method of separation of 1 ∶ 1 mixture of ortho and para-nitrophenoles is:
- Steam distillation
Question4: With respect to the conformers of ethane, which of the following statements is true?
- Bond angle remains same but bond length changes
- Bond angle changes but bond length remains same
- Both bond angle and bond length change
- Both bond angles and bond length remains same
Get here Practice Test: NEET Online Test Series
Question5: A first order reaction has a specific reaction rate 10−2 sec−1. How much time will it take for 20g the reactant to reduce to 5g?
- 6 second
- 6 second
- 5 second
- 0 second
Question6: An example of a sigma bonded organometallic compound is:
- Grignard’s reagent
Question7: Pick out the correct statement with respect to [?(??3 )] 3−:
- It is ?? 3? 2 hybridised and octahedral
- It is ?? 3? 2 hybridised and tetrahedral
- It is ? 2 ?? 3 hybridised and octahedral
- It is ??? 2 hybridised and square planar
Question8: Which is the incorrect statement?
- ???98 has non stoichiometric metal deficiency defect
- Density decreases in case of crystals with schottky’s defect
- ????(?) is insulator, silicon is semiconductor, silver is conductor, quartz is piezo electric crystal
- Frenkel defect is favoured in those ionic compounds in which sizes of cation and anions are almost equal
Question9: Extraction of gold and silver involves leaching with ??− ion. Silver is later recovered by:
- Zone refining
- Displacement with Zn
Check Exam Duration: NEET Exam Pattern
Question10: Which of the following in sewage treatment removes suspended solids?
- Tertiary treatment
- Secondary treatment
- Primary treatment
- Sludge treatment
Question11: Which one of the following statements is not valid for aerosols?
- They are harmful to human health
- They alter rainfall and monsoon patterns
- They cause increased agricultural productivity
- They have negative impact on agricultural land
Question12: Which cells of ‘Crypts of Lieberkuhn’ secrete antibacterial lysozyme?
- Argentaffin cells
- Paneth cells
- Zymogen cells
- Kupffer cells
Question13: Viroids differ from viruses in having :
- DNA molecules with protein coat
- DNA molecules without protein coat
- RNA molecules with protein coat
- RNA molecules without protein coat
Question14: A decrease in blood pressure⁄volume will not cause the release of
- Atrial Natriuretic Factor
Check Subject Wise: NEET Syllabus
Question15: Which of the following facilitates opening of stomatal aperture?
- Contraction of outer wall of guard cells
- Decrease in turgidity of guard cells
- Radial orientation of cellulose microfibrils in the cell wall of guard cells
- Longitudinal orientation of cellulose microfibrils in the cell wall of guard cells
Question16: Which of the following are found in extreme saline conditions?
Question17: Which of the following represents order of ‘Horse’?
Question18: In a common emitter transistor amplifier the audio signal voltage across the collector is 3 V. The resistance of collector is 3 ?Ω. If current gain is 100 and the base resistance is 2 ?Ω, the voltage and power gain of the amplifier is
- 200 and 1000
- 15 and 200
- 150 and 15000
- 20 and 2000
Top 10 NEET Entrance Exam Coaching Academy: NEET Coaching Centres
Question19: Two astronauts are floating in gravitational free space after having lost contact with their spaceship. The two will:
- Keep floating at the same distance between them
- Move towards each other
- Move away from each other
- Will become stationary
Question20: A capacitor is charged by a battery. The battery is removed and another identical uncharged capacitor is connected in parallel. The total electrostatic energy of resulting system
- Increases by a factor of 4
- Decreases by a factor of 2
- Remains the same
- Increases by a factor of 2
NEET Preparation Books
Get Here List of: Best NEET Books for Preparation
NTA NEET 2019
From Now National Testing Agency will conduct NEET Examination!!! NEET February Exam will be held from 03-02-2019 to 17-02-2019. After that the board will declare NEET Result in First week of March 2019.
Online submission of NEET Application Form will begin on 01-10-2018 for February Session. Last date to submit NEET Application Form 2019 shall be 31-10-2018. After that candidates will be able to download NEET Admit Card.
On this web page we provided NEET previous year question papers; we hope that it will help you to crack the exam easily. Candidates who want to get upcoming details concerning NEET UG/PG previous year question papers can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section