Candidates are informed that registration for NEET Counseling 2016 starts from 23rd of August 2016. In this concern Allotment Process would be conducted for NEET (15% All India Quota) UG (Medical / Dental) Seats. Applicants who have qualified National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) which would be organized by CBSE may go for the NEET UG Counselling. You can check counseling process, dates and seat list through this page. You can also attain latest updates or notification regarding NEET Counseling 2017 from this page.
Applicants who are going to appear for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Counseling may get the complete procedure from this page which is well tuned by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
What’s the eligibility for NEET 2016 Counselling?
Applicants who are going to register for NEET Counseling must meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- You must have qualified AIPMT (NEET 1) or NEET 2 to attend the counseling.
- Aspirants should not below than 17 years and not more than 25 years as on 31st of Dec 2016.
What’s the NEET 2016 Counselling Procedure?
Steps for NEET counseling will be available below you are required to go through it:-
- Online Registration
- Checking Available choices
- Submission of choices
- Choice Interchange
- Deletion of Choices
- Mock Seat allotment
- Choice Locking & Printing of locked choices
Must Check: List Of Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
We are elaborating the said steps below you need to have a look below:-
- First of all you need to access the official web site that is aipmt.nic.in
- After that you have to hit “Candidate Login” link and enter Roll Number, Application Number, candidate’s name, & Date of Birth.
- Now you have to generate your password and you will be registered successfully.
- After registration you have to go for further step.
Checking Available choices
- There after you are required to select their choices and move ahead.
- While locking you have to select the “save and continue” to lock the choices.
- In case you wish to leave the menu and go to home page click on “save and go to home page”.
Also Check: List Of Best Colleges in India For Admission
Submission of choices
- There after you have to select their choices and selected items will be shift to the left column of the screen and go ahead.
- Then you need to hit “save and continue” to lock the choices.
Candidates who have locked the choices they can interchange by selecting suitable choices as source and destination to enable their swapping and reorder all the choices.
Deletion of Choices
- In case any candidates want to delete or remove a specific choice then you have to hit on suitable link for deletion of one choice.
- If you want to delete multiple choices, you can also do it by hitting on the suitable boxes.
- Then move forward by confirming the changes you have done.
Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Check Here
Mock Seat allotment
On the behalf of preferences of the candidates the choices would be proceed and temporary seat will be allotted.
Choice Locking & Printing of locked choices
- After completion of choice submission you have to it is mandatory to lock the choice.
- If choice get locked then never be changed or edit.
- That’s why candidates are advised to fill and lock the choices carefully.
- On hitting “Lock my Choices” option, the submitted choices will be displayed on the screen.
- You are required to take print out of it for future reference and go for the counseling at the below available schedule.
Latest Medical Test in India: Get Details
Documents will be required at the time of NEET Counseling:-
Contenders who are going for counseling are needed to bring the following documents with them original as well as one set of Xerox documents for verification & other official use.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2016 Admit Card
- NEET 2016 Rank Card
- Birth Certificate ((if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- ID Proof
- Eight (8) Passport Sizes photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Schedule For Online Counseling (Allotment Process) For Neet (All India Quota) Ug (Mbbs/Bds) Seats – 2016
|Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||22nd August to 25th August, 2016 (Registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 25th August 2016 only)||4|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking||26th August, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 26th August, 2016)||1|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||27th August, 2016||1|
|Round 1 Result Publish||28th August, 2016||1|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||29th August to 3rd September, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 3rd September, 2016)||6|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||9th September 2016 to 10th September 2016||2|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||11th September, 2016||1|
|Round 2 Result Publish||12th September, 2016||1|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||13th to 20th September, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 20th September, 2016||18|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||20th September, 2016 (After 05:00 PM)||-|
Commencement of MBBS/BDS first year session – from 13th September, 2016
Candidates who are going to appear for NEET Counseling 2016 may get further detail through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest up comings notification regarding NEET Counseling 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links: