NEET Counseling 2018
MCC (Medical Council Committee) will organize NEET Counseling 2018. After declaration of NEET Result, counseling will be organized for admission in UG (MBBS/BDS) courses. Ensure important dates of counselling including (15% All India Quota).
After declaration of NEET Result, NEET Counseling 2018-2019 will be organized for admission to MBBS & BDS courses granted by various government and private medical colleges of India.
NEET Counseling Dates:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Counselling 2018 is scheduled to be held in 2nd week of June 2018. On the basis of rank in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, you will be able to participate in NEET 2018 Counselling.
Check NEET UG Counselling Application Form dates, process to attend counselling, NEET Counselling Date, seat allotment criteria from below of page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET Counseling 2018
NEET Counselling Seat Allotment 2018:
MBBS/BDS seats will be filled through NEET UG all over the country. Seat allotment will be carried out as per listed categories:
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats.
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University.
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
NEET Counselling 2018 Fees:
Applicants are required to pay fee to participate in NEET 2018 Counselling procedure. The official information regarding amount of fee has not yet disclosed. You are required to pay fees to appear in counselling.
Read About: Career in Medical Field
NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ:
- For 15% all India quota seats, the counselling will be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India.
- Those who will score above 15% All India cut-off will be able to participate in All India counselling session.
- In 15% AIQ counselling, all state medical and dental colleges participate for granting admission in their campuses.
- As per NEET UG 2018 Counselling Brochure dates, you may apply for admission in medical colleges spread anywhere in India.
- The seats will be allotted as per the all India rank of aspirants & NEET PG/UG Choice filling.
State MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018:
- For 85% State quota and other seats falling under the ambit of States, you may enroll as per your domicile states & merit list.
- The counselling for Private Medical Colleges will also be organized by the concerned State Counselling Authority
- The 85% state quota counselling is organized for admission in the state medical & dental colleges.
- All details and schedule of counselling will be made available on NEET Counselling Website.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
NEET 2018 Counselling Process:
Here is step by step NEET Counselling Process. You may attend NEET Counselling For Private Colleges by following steps as listed here.
Step 1: Online Registration:
- At first step, aspirants may register themselves by visiting official portal cbseneet.nic.in
- Select link concerning NEET 2018 Counseling.
- Without registration, you will not be able to fill the college and course choice.
- During NEET Counseling Registration, Unique User ID & Password will be generated & sent at your registered email ID and mobile number after tenure of registration process.
- With the help of user ID and password, you may proceed to next step.
Step 2: Submission of Choice & Locking:
- After completing first step, you will be moved to next stage where you are required to fill the choices of course and colleges as per your wish.
- Hit on ‘Save’ button to lock filled choices. Once the choice is locked and saved by you, no changes will be made later on.
Step 3 Seat Allotment Result:
- Authorities will announce CBSE NEET Counseling Seat Allotment Result after choice locking process gets over.
- Contenders will also get SMS or email concerning allotment of course & college.
- MCC NEET Counselling Seats will be allotted based on your preference.
Step 4 Modify and Lock:
- Those who are not satisfied with CBSE NEET Counselling Allotment of Seats, they can modify the choices by login to official website.
- After modification, aspirants have to lock the choices again.
Step 5 Reporting to Allotted College:
- After issue of NEET Counselling List & seat allotment process, aspirants are required to report to allotted college for confirmation of seat.
- You are required to pay initial fee to confirm the seat.
- At this step, you are required to complete all admission formalities by visiting college campus.
Step 6 Second Round of Counselling:
In case, you do not satisfy allotted seats criteria, then move for next round of counselling.
NEET Admission 2018:
Subsequent to NEET Centralized Online Counseling Process, aspirants have to report the allotted college within time as prescribed. You are required to carry documents in original with one set of photocopy along with NEET Allotment Letter 2018. After paying amount of fee, your admission process will be over.
NEET 2018 Participating Colleges:
|Assam Medical College||MGM Medical College|
|Guwahati Medical College||Rajendra Institute of Medical Science|
|Silchar Medical College||Patliputra Medical College|
|Jorhat Medical College||Bangalore Medical College|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad Medical College||Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Tezpur Medical College||Karnataka Institute of Medical Science|
|AN Magadh Medical College||Mysore Medical College|
|College name||College name|
|Darbhanga Medical college||Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College||Belgaun Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Nalanda Medical College||Mandyn Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Shri Krishna Medical College||Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Patna Medical College||Himoga Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Shri Krishna Medical College||T D Medical College|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||ESIC Medical College|
|Vardhman institute of medical Sciences||Cochin Medical College|
|Government Medical College||Institute of Integrated Medical Science|
|JNM Medical college||SRTR Medical College|
|Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC GMC||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Chattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College|
|Shri Lakhi Ram Government Medical College||SCB Medical College|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||SN Medical College|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||Sardar patel Medical Colleg|
|College name||College name|
|University college of Medical Sciences||RNT Medical College|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College||Madurai Medical College|
|Vardhman Medical College||Stanley Medical College|
|Goa Medical College||Thanjavur Medical Colleg|
|Government Vellore Medical College||Kanyakumari Government Medical College|
|J Medical College||Agartala Govt. Medical College|
|MP Shah Medical College||Burdwan Medical College|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay Medical College||Kolkatta National Medical College|
|Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Medical College||Nilratan Sircar Medical College|
|BPS Government Medical College||RG KAR Medical College|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College||Sagar Dutta Medical College|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College|
|Rajendra Prasad Medical College|
Get List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
NEET Counselling Documents 2018:
NEET Counselling Documents Required 2018 are well listed here.
- 10th and 12th class Mark sheets
- 10th and 12th class Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Rank Card of NEET 2018
- Two Passport Sizes photograph similar to that affixed on the NEET 2018 Application Form
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Counselling Letter issued by NEET Authority
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
NEET Counselling 2018 Helpline Number:
NEET Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Events||NEET Counselling Schedule|
|Central Counselling||State Counselling|
|All India Quota/|
Deemed + CI
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||2nd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||4th week of June 2018||1st Week of July 2018|
|Choice filling and locking||July 2018|
|Process of seat allotment round 1||Last week of June 2018|
|Result of round 1|
|Reporting to the allotted college||1st Week of July 2018|
|Exercising of choices and locking(Round 2) & New Registration|
|Process of seat allotment round 2||2nd week of July 2018|
|Result of round 2||3rd week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||4th Week of July 2018||1st week of August 2018|
|Mop UP Round||2nd week of August 2018|
|Last date of Joining||Last week of August 2018||2nd week of August 2018|
|Forwarding of the list of students in order of merit, equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by counselling authroity|
|Last date of Joining||3rd week of August 2018|
You may check its Official Link to gain more details about NEET Counseling 2018-2019. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more information about exam, notification & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section